• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy and cocaine

Its nice if you do it the right way. Take some bumps of coke when youre back home and chilling out with your friends. Will make you more talkative and intelligent, while you still retain some of the E cosyness.
Coke is also reported to have some minor SSRI abilities, thereby reduccing theoretical risks of MDMA toxicity.
Puts a greater strain on the heart though, so if you have problems with that, dont!

Its nice if you do it the right way. Take some bumps of coke when youre back home and chilling out with your friends. Will make you more talkative and intelligent, while you still retain some of the E cosyness.
Coke is also reported to have some minor SSRI abilities, thereby reduccing theoretical risks of MDMA toxicity.
Puts a greater strain on the heart though, so if you have problems with that, dont!

i don't think there really is a right way...it jus not a good mix! e makes u talkative and awake..so why plug ur nose up? LOL..and i think most ppl would agree the less stress on ur heart..tha better. Coke is expensive 2...boo! :p

Not everyone finds that e makes them talkative. Or maybe you wanna talk but it's too much effort to keep a conversation going! Sometimes I find it stones me too much to be able to concentrate on a conversation, even on relatively small doses.

tru but i 'd rather do e over coke anyday! but thats jus me...lol...so naturally im gunna be a lil biased 8)

ur right tho..e doesn't ALWAYS make u talkative but for the most part it does! especially when its cut with meth! i've been super high and not said a word! i find that more with actual mdma pillz! i jus wanna sit there and chill but most pills nowadays is not really mdma, whatev

well so would I. But the thread is about combining them with the theory that you take too goo things, combine them, and end up with an even better one!
If only logic always worked the way it should =D

no actually i dont! lol i live in a city in canada, it's right by toronto. the case is that most ppl here prefer speedy pills rather than mdma..so naturally..those are the pills u will commonly find. they're prefered for tha bar cuz they keep u dancing, ya know?!! I like mdma too but in a more relaxed atmosphere. i understand ur statement about making two things combined into something better! i wish all drugs could combine with eachother into positive highs..lol. i love e and a lil meth after..great buzz! :D

I find that coke ruins the buzz of a pill, but not that of MDMA powder.

Every time I've had coke and pills, I've become shitty, tired and un-fucked-up after about 40min.

But when I have coke and powder, it seems to just make me more talkative, happy and I generally just feel better about myself.

I'm not sure why this is, but I've had coke with powder every weekend for the past month or so and I havent had a bad time yet...

He said after 40 mins. if u dont' drink alcohol you'll start comming down from coke after about 30 mins which could kill your pill buzz as well. jimity -weird what you say about difference between pills n powder. would appear then that one of those isn't mdma. shitty pills or fake mdma heh

Spunsista, lets see if i get this right: youre telling people to please NOT do coke and e because its so bad, and then you go on saying that e and meth is soo nice a combo? A little consistency please. Id imagine that e and meth puts an even harder stress on the heart...

my advice

DigitalRidah said:
Hey

I always refused to mix coke and MDMA while a few of my friends would try it and after they got done sniffing it would ruin there Xstacy high for atleast an hour, you become to sketchy and paranoid. after that noone of my friends will sniff while rolling, IF your gonna sniff i say you do it either before your start to roll or once your on the way down and i don't know how that would feel

digital

I agree, but I wouldn't do the coke before dropping!!
VERY IMPORTANT-I used to do that all the time but its not worth it. First thing is you will be feeling grimy and wanting more from the coke and then when you do drop it takes hours (literally 1-2.5 hours) to start rolling if you even start rolling. When you finally do you DONT get that pleasant rush, its more of a grimy unpleasant feeling. You don't have a good roll nor do you even peak nicely. Its more of a "I wish I didn't do that coke before I dropped" It really fucks with your roll! I can honestly say that all of the times I have done it like that I only got a good, nice roll less than 2 times. Its just not worth it.

Doing coke while rollin' isn't fun either. It takes away from the roll, leaves you feeling depressed. Just not worth it!!!

Doing coke after rolling. Never done and don't plan on it. I can only imagine it would be depressing. Imagine being cracked out doing coke and when its all gone it would REALLY leave you hanging

i never said the combining e and meth was good for you did i? LOL. it jus my preference...im aware of the stress it puts on ur heart..i still do it anyways. also, i never said doing coke and e 2gether is sooo bad...i jus personally dont' fiind it to be a good combo/high. but i'm not a big fan of coke anymore (bad experience:( ) as for meth putting more stress on ur heart than coke?? that im not sure of too be honest...anyone?

drumnbass420 - did u drink alcohol with the coke? The reason why I ask is that the two combined are thought to cut out the serotonin component of coke, and it could be that serotonin component which interferes with your roll.