• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Econimising Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

keakaos

Bluelighter
What is the most efficient way to take meth? Which way makes the product go further? In Australia it's bloody expensive to buy, so just want to know how to make it last... I'd love to know how to cook it!!!!!

You won’t learn how to cook it here. There are a few tricks based on understanding your total lifetime tolerance and your sessional tolerance.

The more you take stims in your life the less you will experience the euphoric effects. It is a gradual decline in your ability to enjoy stims that builds up like plaque on your teeth.

The longer you take stims in a bender the less and less you will feel each additional dose. What usually goes first is the dopamine dependent euphoric effects. The basic adrenal stimulation however can continue for long after you don’t get any euphoria.

The sensible way to take it to go for a binge for a few weeks being high for 2-3 days and then coming down and getting sleep for 2-3 days and repeating as long as you want to be on the merry go round for. That 2 day sleeping / recharge helps improve reset your tolerance and allows you to feel higher highs than you would if you just kept charging through, It also prevents you from getting psychotic. But even after a 2-3 week bender you really need to take a month to so off to help your tolerance reset. Even though it will never again get back to baseline.

Each ROA gives a slightly different high and uses the product differently. Smoking probably uses less product and gives you a longer gentler high if you slowly puff your way through the day. Shooting has the highest bioavailability but you blows way more meth on trying to keep getting the rush than you would use just staying to maintain the high. Your tolerance also ramps up very quickly with shooting as you keep needing bigger amounts to get the same rush. Oral gives a good long smooth high and can be potentiated by antacids to extend the value of your product.

Plus different people experience all of this in different ways. While sticking to the 2 days on/2 days off rule you should probably experiment with different ROA to see which one works best for you.

I’m afraid I can’t answer your question re economizing your meth. Perhaps use a razor to shave off a tiny amount and use that in your pipe/on your foil?

As for learning how to synthesize meth, that is against BL policy and no one is going to help you there I’m afraid.

Good luck!

You won’t learn how to cook it here. There are a few tricks based on understanding your total lifetime tolerance and your sessional tolerance.

The more you take stims in your life the less you will experience the euphoric effects. It is a gradual decline in your ability to enjoy stims that builds up like plaque on your teeth.

The longer you take stims in a bender the less and less you will feel each additional dose. What usually goes first is the dopamine dependent euphoric effects. The basic adrenal stimulation however can continue for long after you don’t get any euphoria.

The sensible way to take it to go for a binge for a few weeks being high for 2-3 days and then coming down and getting sleep for 2-3 days and repeating as long as you want to be on the merry go round for. That 2 day sleeping / recharge helps improve reset your tolerance and allows you to feel higher highs than you would if you just kept charging through, It also prevents you from getting psychotic. But even after a 2-3 week bender you really need to take a month to so off to help your tolerance reset. Even though it will never again get back to baseline.

Each ROA gives a slightly different high and uses the product differently. Smoking probably uses less product and gives you a longer gentler high if you slowly puff your way through the day. Shooting has the highest bioavailability but you blows way more meth on trying to keep getting the rush than you would use just staying to maintain the high. Your tolerance also ramps up very quickly with shooting as you keep needing bigger amounts to get the same rush. Oral gives a good long smooth high and can be potentiated by antacids to extend the value of your product.

Plus different people experience all of this in different ways. While sticking to the 2 days on/2 days off rule you should probably experiment with different ROA to see which one works best for you.
Whats ROA mean??

Route of Administration. How you get the drug into you. For meth: snorting, injecting, swallowing, smoking, or plugging (up your ass).

I sleep 8 hours every night then as soon as I wake up I'm back on it.... No need to have days off...

Depends how hard you hit it. 8 hours sleep might not be enough for your dopamine system to replenish itself. If not, your highs will be getting less strong each time.

Early on in a meth career you have a lot of dopamine toy burn and your system replenishes quickly. But that’s gets burned out over time and it takers longer to replenish the more your age ands career progress. Old timers smoking every day and sleeping every night generally don’t feel any euphoria and often no pro-sexual effects either.

I’m afraid I can’t answer your question re economizing your meth. Perhaps use a razor to shave off a tiny amount and use that in your pipe/on your foil?

As for learning how to synthesize meth, that is against BL policy and no one is going to help you there I’m afraid.

Good luck!
Fuck!!!!! I just inherented alot of money IV already spent $50,000 on meth, if I don't find a way to make it I'm afraid I will blow the lot😓

Depends how hard you hit it. 8 hours sleep might not be enough for your dopamine system to replenish itself. If not, your highs will be getting less strong each time.

Early on in a meth career you have a lot of dopamine toy burn and your system replenishes quickly. But that’s gets burned out over time and it takers longer to replenish the more your age ands career progress. Old timers smoking every day and sleeping every night generally don’t feel any euphoria and often no pro-sexual effects either.
I don't feel the sexual side but I'm on an SSRI which I thought must cause that

If you’ve spent 50,000 on meth even in the last 2 years your tolerance must be blown to shit.

One way to make your money go further is to do large deals. If you buy an ounce the per gram price is basically half the street price and the quality will be much better too. With that kind iof money you can easily move up the chain a bit to connect directly with the more wholesale dealers who give volume discounts and high quality product.

If you’ve spent 50,000 on meth even in the last 2 years your tolerance must be blown to shit.

One way to make your money go further is to do large deals. If you buy an ounce the per gram price is basically half the street price and the quality will be much better too. With that kind iof money you can easily move up the chain a bit to connect directly with the more wholesale dealers who give volume discounts and high quality product.
I already do... Here in Aus it's $250 a gram... Or $3000 for an ounce... I'm an ounce buyer... But still I need to make it! My inheritence won't last for ever...

Good luck!
Can you make meth? Just asking

Can you make meth? Just asking

Nope, but if I could, do you think I'd be stupid enough to advertise the fact? I used to use on and off for a few years, the last year of which I used heavily. Personally, I still think it's one of the most damaging drugs out there and I've been addicted to heroin and other opiates for years too (though clean off Heroin for almost a decade and Meth for six years). I'm not preaching at you, but yeah, fools game messing with meth ime.

I think it's a little late to be asking that question if you already consumed 50K$ of meth over the last 2 years.
If you don't want to spend all your money either slow down, quit or move to a country where it's much cheaper.
I don't see how learning to make meth would solve your issue, it's probably easier to get an ounce of meth in Australia than the equivalent amount of precursors. You'd then lose whatever you have left when you get caught.

Switch to oral. Be patient as it can take up to an hour for effects to kick in. Little rush but long and cheap high. If you never taken it this way before be open minded. If you don’t like it you never have to do it that way again.

You will spend a lot of money learning to make the precursors you will need to synthesize the meth.

It's probably easier to buy the pseudo or the p2p from organised crime gangs. Or just buy meth and tackle your addiction issues and force yourself to use less.
Give your money to a family member and ask them to give you a certain amount each month.

There is plenty of info on drug synthesis online stop asking for it here.

@keakaos even if someone posted a detailed procedure for making meth and you were able to acquire the precursors, unless you're a highly skilled chemist chances are you would fuck up badly or even kill yourself. Unfortunately, it's not like following a recipe.

Even the majority of clandestine 'cooks' and 'shake 'n' bake" merchants don't know what they're doing, they've just been shown a technique that works. This is fine until something goes wrong - that's when a thorough understanding of the chemistry could save your life and prevent ending up with a shitty or even toxic product.

I'm going to close this now as we're skating on thin ice here...

Status
Not open for further replies.