View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Eating decarbed lemon haze - very psychedelic

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Great powerful trippy effect from eating ten class 00 capsules full of lemon haze cannabis.

That sounds like a pretty heavy dose I'm not surprised it was psychedelic, how many grams would that equate to?

Is there any reason why you didn't wanna put it in baked goods? Personally back when I used to use Cannabis I would like to put it in the oil that I made the Brownies with and heat it up on the stove and unlock those magical cannabinoids which are found within.

Personally back when I used to use Cannabis I would like to put it in the oil that I made the Brownies with and heat it up on the stove and unlock those magical cannabinoids which are found within
Same here. I used to decarb in the oven, then stir several grams into 1/2 a stick to a stick of butter slowly over a few hours.

Made some extremely potent and still decent tasting cookies.

That sounds like a pretty heavy dose I'm not surprised it was psychedelic, how many grams would that equate to?

Is there any reason why you didn't wanna put it in baked goods? Personally back when I used to use Cannabis I would like to put it in the oil that I made the Brownies with and heat it up on the stove and unlock those magical cannabinoids which are found within.
It would be around 500-750mg per capsule. Definitely a heavy dose.

I decarb hash (125 degrees C for 25 min) and just swallow it as it is. 40-50 mg is enough for me. High doses of decarbed cannabis are very psychedelic and needs to be respected! (I learnt it the hard way...). I also find it good to combine 30-40 mg of decarbed hash 2 h before a psycedelic as a way to counteract tolerance to psychedelics - if needed. But be very careful, and learn your dosage by small increments. THC + psychedelics increase the risk for a challenging experience very much.