• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Early refill question

Status
Not open for further replies.

novaruby26

Greenlighter
I had my oxy refilled on the 27th at cvs so if i go back early with my new script they will only refill it 3 days early. If I go to a different pharmacy to refill it early with my insurance how many days early does the insurance company allow for early refills. i have medicaid in IL. I know on adderall insurance will refill 6 days early at a different pharmacy but not sure on oxy. Thanks.

Nova, please familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines before creating any new threads. I'm not here to give you mountains of shit, but we are a harm reduction community. We help individuals who have chose to use drugs, do so in as safe a manner as possible. We don't help people acquire drugs. We especially do not help members of the community lie, deceive or defraud the medical establishment with the hopes of acquiring drugs. I'm not saying none of us have ever stolen or done anything wrong, it's just not appropriate material for the forums. It's something that you could best discover by asking other addicts what they have done in the past in the same scenario.

At any rate, what you are attempting is a terrible idea. It's really a bad, bad plan. You could, wait the 3 more days and continue to enjoy your prescription for a drug that is becoming less and less common to be prescribed or you can let restlessness get the better of you and try to refill your prescription 72 hours early and potentially get cut off from any controlled substances permanently. When doctors put you on the blacklist, it's more common than not for them to simply tell you to fuck off without any medication to taper with. I'm not trying to call you an idiot, but really, give it some thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.