• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD YouTube Video Thread (ver. I've seen that before)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ My old next door neighbor (who used to be neighbors with Robert Plant) was very much part of the Northern Soul scene BITD.

I introduced him to youtube and he was astounded/impressed & filled with nostalgia @ seeing those clips.

Haha, it's so cute! That's brilliant about your neighbor, he must have some amazing memories!

Princess

On December 8, 1999 Daily Variety reported that Trey and Matt were going to make 39 shorts of lengths between 2 and 5 munutes...

January 9, 2004 - On this day Mr. Hankey linked to an article from TV Barn that sheds more light on this abortion:

The result was "Princess." Drawn in the style of a pre-school children's cartoon, "Princess" is about a lap dog who observes the adult-sometime very "adult"-world around her. The sexual content was so extreme that production on the "webisodes" was halted early on and has never been seen in any medium.

Shame they only got as far as the second episode before the plug got pulled. It's certainly no South Park but worth it for novelty value.

Loving the road rage vids on youtube. :D

"No wonder the dudes pissed, his got a misses that looks like a busted arse hole".

"If I had to ride around with a toothless skank I'd be pissed too".

"what were you riding? a shopping cart??"

"popcorn machine i reckon".

Status
Not open for further replies.