• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

Just had a nice stew with carrot, pork belly, mushroom, morning glory, Chinese cabbage, onion, a few herbs and a bit of pumpkin thrown in. Served with rice and two duck eggs on the side.

Your meals always sound lush Jude - can you take more pics please.

I've prepped up a version of colcannon - green pointed cabbage, leeks, tatties n' lil bacon, usual seasonings. Will be serving this with some of my freezer stash of turnip & carrot mash :p and turkey n' apple meatloaf. The man will want gravy :\

I'm, interested but like the "cooking" bit best, hopefully I'll eat and not push it around the plate..

^
Actually managed to eat dinner last night when it was in front of me.

I have my 3 bean veggy chilli on tonight (this tastes so good because it has chorizo in it =D), brown rice with broccoli, peas and sweetcorn mixed in, some dark soya for flavouring. The man will want grated chedder on his and we like a splosh of lite crème fraise on the side...fnar, fnar.

Well, I'm up earlier than normal this morning but didn't want to get breakfast early, so treated myself to a toasted teacake. I think I prefer hot cross buns to be fair though.

Morning <3
No sleep for the wicked. Finally phet and booze being kicked into touch with Valium and water breakfast..in actual fact I could go for a crumpet about now..sadly not an actual possibility.

Today is going to be trying :\

Morning! I've just had porridge with honey, and am now having a cup of tea. I checked my weight after all yesterday's munching - not that much up, thank fuck, and it probably looks like more because of my constipation. I probably won't eat much today. I never have any appetite when I'm not drunk or high. I'm pretty sickly these days. I'm bordering underweight but I still look p fat, so I'm trying to keep the munching under control. I'm very weak, though. Just joined a gym to grind levels in the weight room.

For dinner I'm recreating Swedish kinda meatballs with a creamy peppercorn gravy sauce thing to have with mash, carrots, green beans and broccoli. Soon I will have to go outside 8o and hit the shops to replenish my grocery stocks. Otherwise there's going to be some odd concoctions coming up over the next few days.

Just ate a bowl of cereal. Bad idea. I feel like shite. And I'm supposed to have a big dinner for a relative's birthday later.

Just ate a bowl of cereal. Bad idea. I feel like shite. And I'm supposed to have a big dinner for a relative's birthday later.

You don't sound well enough for a big social dinner out. Hopefully the cereal and milk settle down in your tummy soon. Rest x

You don't sound well enough for a big social dinner out. Hopefully the cereal and milk settle down in your tummy soon. Rest x

I think I'll make my excuses. There was going to be wine at the dinner, and I find white wine (which it's probably going to be) sickly-tasting. I'd probably end up embarrassing myself in the loo. Thanks for making me feel un-shitty for not going. :)

Get better soon Kota!

I'm not a fan of white wine myself, always preferred red which is strange because normally people prefer white when they first try wine.

I'll be settling down to some roast beef soon. Followed by some sort of fruit crumble. Quite the luxurious meal before I go back to my flat tomorrow. Home cooking. <3

Right, I'm supplying pics of the feast I had tonight:

Last edited:
Lamb, ham 'n' veg bhuna. Wiv basmati 'n' couple bhajis on the side.

Yum.

<3

Lamb, ham 'n' veg bhuna. Wiv basmati 'n' couple bhajis on the side.
<3

Not sure about the ham, but my you eat lovely curries, my favourite meals. I've been learning off another forum how to make British Indian curries, including the base sauces. It's all a bit of a weird technique but it does my god deliver the goods like you'd buy from a UK restaurant / takeaway. Pretty cost affective too. Alas I find the amount of oil used beyond what I prefer...being a bit of a healthy food freak.

http://www.curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/index.php

Tonight I have pre-prepared a green salad, hm chunky coleslaw to have with quasadillas filled with my leftover bean and chorizo chilli with cheese. Bit of a posh toasty really..but delish. I've got some hardbiled eggs to add to the man's salad as he needs more calories and protein than me.

Still not hungry yet, but it'll come so best to be prepared.

Just had a chicken saag with garlic naan & egg-fried rice followed by a slice of new york cheesecake... man was it a great meal.

I had a pizza earlier for the first time in ages. Thought fuck it as I haven't eaten much the last couple of days so I don't need to worry too much about the calories. Only a frozen one from Sainsburys but it was lurvely. The woman behind my in the queue gave me a proper dirty look when I was paying for it though, what's wrong with only buying a pizza and a bottle of wine? Sounds like a good evening to me (and was).

My cheesecake was from Sainsbury's... I reckon their own brand is the best, or at least equivalent to M&S...

I had a pizza earlier for the first time in ages

Did much the same t'other night - first in months (since cooker got... fire damaged). Takeaway one at that - but only from the kebab shop not the sillypricey (but absolutely delish) proper pizza place we (somewhat miraculously) have in town. Must admit I do miss a pizza now and then - they're up there with curries and no mistake.

Not sure about the ham, but my you eat lovely curries, my favourite meals.

I am very partial to a curry, me. Food of the (presumably mainly Hindu) gods so it is <3

The ham was purely cos I bought a massive tub of ham offcuts for a quid and need to use it in as many ways as possible before it goes off. Handful of ham chunks would not be a usual addition to a lamb curry for me but couldn't walk past a massive tub of ham for a quid so needs must. Rest is for ham 'n' cheese pasta but there was just no way I could've used it all for that. Probably end up in several sarnies too come to think of it. Really is a bloody great big tub of offcuts 8o

Had much the same for dins tonight only with barely any rice and instead some puffed tatty crisp thingies (more things wot needed using) standing in for poppadoms and a dollop or three of sour cream-based dippy things (again, bought dirt cheap but need using). Much as I do <3 a bargain it does sometimes end up necessitating some quite unusual combos.

Also had a "Rice Remix" Muller corner thingy with apricot compote. 45p for two - I really do like me bargains and technically that one counts as a vegetable. Possibly.

My cheesecake was from Sainsbury's... I reckon their own brand is the best, or at least equivalent to M&S...

I don't eat such things often as I am only little and when I put on a teeny bit of weight it shows quickly so I don't think I've tried either M&S or Sainsburys cheesecake before. Bet my homemade one is nicer than both though.

Speaking of food, I have a Sainsburys online shop coming tomorrow which cost £50 and contains... 3 items of food? Well, I don't mind starving as long as the booze and drugs are flowing (should be a good weekend ;)).