• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

I am very partial to a curry, me. Food of the (presumably mainly Hindu) gods so it is <3

The ham was purely cos I bought a massive tub of ham offcuts for a quid and need to use it in as many ways as possible before it goes off. Handful of ham chunks would not be a usual addition to a lamb curry for me but couldn't walk past a massive tub of ham for a quid so needs must. Rest is for ham 'n' cheese pasta but there was just no way I could've used it all for that. Probably end up in several sarnies too come to think of it. Really is a bloody great big tub of offcuts 8o

Had much the same for dins tonight only with barely any rice and instead some puffed tatty crisp thingies (more things wot needed using) standing in for poppadoms and a dollop or three of sour cream-based dippy things (again, bought dirt cheap but need using). Much as I do <3 a bargain it does sometimes end up necessitating some quite unusual combos.

Also had a "Rice Remix" Muller corner thingy with apricot compote. 45p for two - I really do like me bargains and technically that one counts as a vegetable. Possibly.

Sounds like a great buy that tub of ham offcuts, nought much more needs to be said. I get it. If you have butter or some other form of animal fat around you can pot it n' preserve it in that aka confit / rillette kinda thang. There's also yellow spilt pea (or other wise) soups. That pulse is pretty cheap to buy by the kilo. ( man doesn't like it here but I disguise it and that fine, its good for him :D)

MDB will be on my case, but if I can be allowed to nag, are you buying fresh greens yet? These can be so easily incorporated into your delish meals Shammy.

We've still not had dinner yet, codeine and cava / guinness got in the way. But we'll eat before bed. I'll insist :)

Currently munching on a bowl full of irony. I must be dilusional. Or maybe just famished. Who the fuck knows. Possessing a memory that extends to more than a couple of months ... or years, requires the impossible apparently.

Thank the lawd for decent ale.

Currently munching on a bowl full of irony. I must be dilusional. Or maybe just famished. Who the fuck knows. Possessing a memory that extends to more than a couple of months ... or years, requires the impossible apparently.

Thank the lawd for decent ale.

Your famished. For more than food..:| but there is a new landscape to be negated, its rocky and reminiscent. Until you climb over it, you'll not be nourished. Nourishment is there in memories to be spun into folklore and stories for the new generations. You have everything in you and more to deal with that <3

Fuck I'd eat chocolate fudge cake, ice-cream and whipped cream with extra flake crumbles on top :eek:

Last reply two days ago... it's not lent? Surely you folks ate something yesterday...

Just finished munching my way through some fish & chips. Nom nom. :)

Chicken ramen with red chilli, red onion, coriander, peas and boiled eggs.

I made ramen, well, "made", but put too much soy sauce on it and it was inedible. :x

Some godlike ribeye steaks, not sure if I should bother cooking them or just eat all 4 of them raw.

Sounds like a great buy that tub of ham offcuts, nought much more needs to be said. I get it. If you have butter or some other form of animal fat around you can pot it n' preserve it in that aka confit / rillette kinda thang. There's also yellow spilt pea (or other wise) soups. That pulse is pretty cheap to buy by the kilo. ( man doesn't like it here but I disguise it and that fine, its good for him :D))

Turned out as expected: pasta wiv bobz. Tasty bobz due to being spicy sozzer + moer basic stuffs + assorted high-level gunkfest (mostly involving cheese).

I defy u'all.

I double defy y'all.

Bring it....

Be-atches.

<3

So far today, a bowl of porridge with raspberries. Midday coffee, only one cup today because I was out handing in catch-up work to the school and the coffee shop next to the school is exorbitant. Prolly better - let the downers do their thing. Relying on dad to cook for tonight's dinner as I'm rationing my noodles... stuffed mushrooms with veg, which should be good, and he said he'd make a small portion for my pathetic stomach.

Just had a stuffed mushroom with rice and mange-touts. I only liked the rice, but my dad cooked it, so I finished it. Now my stomach hurts.

^
That's sounds like a nice meal. Hopefully your tummy will settle in a bit. Be kind to yourself and let it digest.

My granny Daisy who was born in 1899, taught me how to make proper chicken stock and that is what I have on the stove at this moment. It's nearing its end.. Then I'll cool and chill and freeze it to make a proper bowl of chicken soup when someone has flu.

I <3mxe cooking.

But of course you don't eat:|

^
That's sounds like a nice meal. Hopefully your tummy will settle in a bit. Be kind to yourself and let it digest.

I'm lying back with the laptop now. Tummy is churning a bit. Might take antacids.

d8inb93.jpg

wil report back. If I die from these ramens at least EADD will know. 4 sachets in this one. And a plastic fork, which I have chucked and am using chopsticks.

Glad I bought an armful of these ones. They are amazing. and yes, i only eat ramen with chopstick! Glorious with the very expensive top shelf oolong I aquired today too.

Homemade apple & blackcurrant crumble... had some pinhead oatmeal in the crumble mix.

Glad I bought an armful of these ones. They are amazing. and yes, i only eat ramen with chopstick! Glorious with the very expensive top shelf oolong I aquired today too.

Ramen is the best. I hate myself for spoiling my last block with too much soy sauce.

Do you think there's something intermodally body chemistryish about msg and mxe/p ...some craving for togetherness of salty goodness, n slurpling? :D I always desire ramen on mx binges...

Homemade apple & blackcurrant crumble... had some pinhead oatmeal in the crumble mix.

Custard? Cream? Ice cream? other?