• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD what are you munching on? Not overdone like the last thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not currently munching on anything but will be soon. Off out to Pizza Express for dinner with my folks. Been quite a long time since I've been there... :)

Had pizza last night at Croma in Manc, and rather lovely it was too. May well be having a cheese salad tonight unless I drag myself to the supermarket, though.

I haven't had a pizza for ages, good call (but not for tonight...).

Today I have had er... bagel, salad, grapes, yoghurt. See, I don't eat that unhealthily, I just don't eat much.

Chateaubriant steak with pepper-cream sauce. Hmmmmm absolutely godlike

Roast scallops, cockle vinaigrette, braised and deep fried leeks.

Roast t-bone, pomme boulangere, braised baby gem

Got eclair violette fruits rouge and tarte pomme caramel in a bit.

just had 4 pork belly chops cooked to perfection peas and a jacked spud smothered in gravy yummy to say the least

Sliced duck breast with orange sauce & hasselback potatoes, which are:

Followed by apple & blackberry pie. :)

Lazily made jerk chook, lazily made rice and pea, lazily heated in the microwave cookies, and a lazily opened pack of mixed fruit.

havent eaten anything remotely fancy in days if not weeks for sure!

this reminds me, where is Bearlove? He used to have fantastic pics of food

Every time I see the top post in this thread it makes me want sugar.

I've been eating pretty healthily recently for some reason, loads of fruit and shit. Fruit and bagels and err, yoghurt, can't go wrong. Including the wine I'm probably getting my 5 a day ;)

Depending on the wine and it s amount, you might actually be on to something...

Currenly eyeing more sugary treats.... More wafers and more peanuts. Living the life

The more sugar i eat then more in general i seem to eat, it almost sets me off on binge eats sometimes. feeling hungry after eating loads, swear its excess sugar that does it

Ate literally nothing yesterday, balances out though had eaten loads for days before. fasting is supposed to be healthy, so fuckit

Last edited:
indeed.
sugar - fast absorbtion - high glicemia - high insulin -> crash !!! = still hungry!
easy!

its what makes coca cola so profitable. sugary and caffeiney = you re never satisfied be it for food or for drink (caffeine makes you pee more)

Yeah addictive stuff, i think i triggered some sort of weird sugar addiction a few years ago, was odd

Had been hammering healthy food for years but a few christmases ago i went on a right binge of eating chocolate and various shite for about a week solid, usually i eat some but never as heavy as that. anyways i felt weirdly high for a lil bit then sick and ended up laying on my bed feeling fucked and fell asleep, then after that felt rough, boarderline feeling hungover. then for months after that, eating sugary food would make me crave more sugar. never thought it could be so addictive tbh

The more sugar i eat then more in general i seem to eat, it almost sets me off on binge eats sometimes. feeling hungry after eating loads, swear its excess sugar that does it

The more sugar you eat, the more you crave it... food these days is absolutely packed with sugar. Everyone worries about eating too much fat but sugar is actually the bigger issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.