• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD what are you munching on? Not overdone like the last thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cw29.jpg

I do like me some frazzles.

Some dried mango & a slice of toast with vegemite & chopped nuts here. We normally buy a back of 'mixed chopped nuts' to have around but I just made some with some hazelnuts & almonds we had in.

It wasn't just me who was munching on it though, a nut fell off the toast & my cat ate it. He'd eat almost anything... he was taking quite an interesting in the dried mango but I suspect he'd just lick it rather than eat it. :D

I seem to have forgotten to eat anything at all this evening. Was planning on doing a big couscous dish earlier on but some drug consumption and the heavy nod it entailed completely sidetracked me, and its far too late to make and eat all that coucous stuff now, so i will just have a bowl of crunchy sweet oatmeal cereal with dried tropical fruits instead. I love that stuff.

Wow that was such a boring post, infact it was so boring i should immediately update my Facebook status to hail this great revolutionary turn of events. :p

Last edited:
beans on toast with a medium red onion that i sweated down in marge first the add to beans to yummy

Never tried that. My usual trick with beans is to add some basil, pepper & some chopped baby tomatoes.

Poached eggs on toast for me this lunch time. Much needed too... I was ravenous.

Olive oil and polm black cherry fruit corner:

15268129681_d1c7b70b67_o.jpg

Just had something similar but I used sunflowerseed oil. My recipe is usually 20ml of oil per gram of hash, and heat for about 5 minutes at just below the smoking point (= higher with sunflower oil than with olive oil and so the 220c heat will decarboxylate much of the THCA into THC).

Never tried that. My usual trick with beans is to add some basil, pepper & some chopped baby tomatoes.

Poached eggs on toast for me this lunch time. Much needed too... I was ravenous.

both them sound nice could be another tin of beans for my tea so good job i live alone today lol

I just had a krispy kreme donut (glazed raspberry) and a McDonald's milkshake (chocolate) for my dinner because I seem to have lost weight this weekend so I couldn't give a fuck about what I eat for the next couple of days. Plus it cheered me up (slightly), problem now is I'm so buzzed on sugar i won't be able to sleep away the last half hour of this journey.

Why on earth has it taken me all my life to get around to trying smoked haddock fishcakes... had no idea what I missing out on.

went to this rundown neighbourhood pizza place. i almost never go there. havent been in over a year, looks like the emergency ward after a friday night of halloween due to all the dubious characters.
was expecting shit on a plate.

got a most delicious pizza, huge portion, nice and thin and crispy, tasted surprisingly nice!
i was caught offguard !!!

Love it when you find places like that. This is my favourite chinese in the world (well, my limited experience of it):

gourmet+san+external+shot.jpg

It's on a scummy road (bethnal green high street) and looks like someone's front room inside but it's fucking amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.