• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD tinychat

Fantastic idea. worthy of a sticky.... but no-one is ever online.

well im online now, so congregate fuckers!

I would disagree on it being sticky-worthy.
You've been here long enough to know why some are wary.

Nice to see you about Mr Raas, however. :)

^ You can slag me off wherever, at least in the chat room you won't get an infraction ;)

___
Well, I'm back on, boys. I was extremely fucked last night and have a brief memory talking to BCF and some other user who didn't declare their username. There's video capabilities also, so no excuse not to get your todger's out tonight

^ You can slag me off wherever, at least in the chat room you won't get an infraction ;)

___
Well, I'm back on, boys. I was extremely fucked last night and have a brief memory talking to BCF and some other user who didn't declare their username. There's video capabilities also, so no excuse not to get your todger's out tonight

Did you get rodgered senseless in front of everyone? Have you got a link? ;)

TinyChat can be a laugh depends who's in the room. Has this been busy much? Was in some other decent rooms with randoms from other sites across the net and seemed to be all good vibes, bit of joking around and funny conversation. Hopefully any negativity from here can be left and keep the tinychat room to some more light hearted conversation and a laugh :)

Well night all, thanks to TD for actually showing his cock unlike the rest of you introverts. What a splendid piece it was too. Same time next week!

Last edited by a moderator: