• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Random Images and GIFs Thread v4 (NSFW)

1148898_10151592953242963_1414092299_n.jpg

oh and there he is when hed only been sat on the once. She was younger he was younger less worry. All before he grew the beard because he couldnt shave due to loss of feeling in his paws. In fact yes in the first pic you can see where they had to be amputated. He likes to show that last one off and ..stuff. :)

Last edited:
Hijabi Superhero comic: Qahera

bloglikeanegyptian:
so a couple of weeks ago i uploaded a comic about a hijabi superhero. i received a pretty fantastic response so i’ve tried to develop it a little further.

so here’s part two - this time featuring FEMEN, my all-time favorite white feminists whose specialty is talking over muslim women.
PS. her name is Qahera.

^^ fucking ACE character idea imo.

After reading it tho, I can't help but wish that VIZ had thought of it first, because they've got the bollocks to stretch the idea and do it full justice. Hope it continues anyway.

tumblr_static_maybe.gif
tumblr_mpwvr3Yplg1qg50c1o4_1280.png

tumblr_mpwvr3Yplg1qg50c1o5_1280.png

The remains NSFW'd for size ...
NSFW:
tumblr_mpwvr3Yplg1qg50c1o2_1280.png

tumblr_mpwvr3Yplg1qg50c1o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mpwvr3Yplg1qg50c1o6_1280.png

tumblr_mpwvr3Yplg1qg50c1o3_1280.png

[first one]

Technically an awful photo but I took a series of photos watching this sunset and this is the only one (without photoshop) where the colors are perfect.

v78u.jpg

Last edited:
You don't need photobucket, NE, you just right click the image you want to put in here and copy the url into the 'insert image' icon.

But you knew that already.