Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

WP_20150313_007.jpg

Good taste.

udKJ1dv.jpg

Dark glasses so I don't get recognized, and so I don't show off my increasingly sunken eyes.

That's such a good film and I've only seen it once. I must put it on the re-watch list.

I might post a wee picture tomorrow; I got a really shit haircut the other day and I'm going to fix it by getting it shaved for the first time ever. I think I'll be shocked at just how lumpy my head is.

That's such a good film and I've only seen it once. I must put it on the re-watch list.

I might post a wee picture tomorrow; I got a really shit haircut the other day and I'm going to fix it by getting it shaved for the first time ever. I think I'll be shocked at just how lumpy my head is.

you're shaving your head? :O this I have to see. You'll be the thuggish bad boy any day now!

Yeah, I was at the barbers and I got the other doll rather than my usual one. She's cut my fringe in a bad taper and I'm not good at remembering to get my hair cut regularly. At least this way I'll have an extra couple of weeks of growth before I need to return.

Besides, you knows I've always been a thuggish bad boy %)

Get a wee speaker and play your glc outloud whilst working and you'll be set for that look lmao.

No - the work radio must only play BBC Radio Ulster, or BBC Radio 2 if it's Saturday.

I'm pretty sure I've got some wee gems that totally show off your "bad boy" charms :p

Are you talking about pictures or certain tracks that make me seem reet thug when I posturing to them? You know my gangsta posturing is intimidating :eek:

that in your liscence agreement? Lol

Shhh...we don't actually have a licence to play music in the shop lol.

No - the work radio must only play BBC Radio Ulster, or BBC Radio 2 if it's Saturday.

tut tut I'll be mentioning this to the authorities. Pictures! But now that you mention it I shouldve got some vids of those postures! Such a gangsta!

Went over to my sister's house after dinner and got her partner to shave my head. His #1 blade is broken so I had to get a number two. First time shaved, looking like a thug :sus: Well, maybe, if it weren't for my lovely jumper haha.

While I was taking the picture, I also noticed that Roy was doing it wrong again:

NSFW:

He still can't figure out that you're supposed to eat it head first. He really struggles with them sometimes. I even 'brained' the wee mouse (as you can see by the bloody state of its head) in hopes that his instincts would prevail but, alas, it did not work :\

Last edited: