• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Forget me, check out my hot mum...

Nick is getting big & bigger. Lovin it <3 <3

10847818_983098745053087_5626644011103413180_n.jpg

If I'd known you were such a big cunt, I wouldn't have messed with you in the PV thread that night. :D

p.s. do both arms look the same? ;)

If I'd known you were such a big cunt, I wouldn't have messed with you in the PV thread that night. :D

p.s. do both arms look the same? ;)

Haha felix u cool man, fuck that night. U are nice ass hell ;). No I am only training that ARM. The other is like a rope, u can swing it around, LOL =D

Hhaha! That's brilliant Nick! Good to see you looking well bud.

Thanks mate. <3 Hope ya good!

Not sure which is scarier - the biceps or the tongue 8o8(8o

Looking good, Nick <3

Nick's beginning to look like one of those Danes who are always finalists in World's Strongest Man.

Haha me 2 drinkin. But getting on antabuse friday. Or ells they kick me out from here. I can't control myself anymore when I get too drunk. Too many years of daily drinkin, and now the fucked shite hits me. Getting too angry etc. Not good. So will stop from friday (I know u can do sum pills and u not get sick if u drink on antabuse), but I want to stop. Got em benzos and lyrica. I will be fine. The hardest is the cravings..

Nick, is it the booze that gets you angry or underlying Issues?? I only ask because bourbon makes me angry. Dunno why.

Dan, it s not the hat that makes the pics nice. ;) also, the serious look suits you

Dan and Summer, Panda and BCF, Sadie and Shammy, so many beautiful couples on here.
It makes me sick!
And a lil' jealous. =D

I really need to buy another 'Dimitri' hat, though...

Nice class yearbook poster in the back there....

Sprout dont you worry, with your brains im sure you'll hook someone amazing sooner or later

I'm actually actively avoiding an interpersonal relationship at the current point
I need to sort myself out and become something worth 'catching', rather than jump from relationship to relationship as I tend to do.

Thank you, though, it really means a lot.
<3