• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Forget me, check out my hot mum...

Yep. ;)

You are not how I imagined you. Is that a fast food restaurant uniform?

'T'was a t-shirt, waistcoat and tie combo, actually.
Though a fast food uniform would probably mean I'd have enough money to leave this shithole...
Overall, a very expensive outfit that I shall never again wear for fear of being asked for 'a Big Mac and a Diet Coke'.

'T'was a t-shirt, waistcoat and tie combo, actually.
Though a fast food uniform would probably mean I'd have enough money to leave this shithole...
Overall, a very expensive outfit that I shall never again wear for fear of being asked for 'a Big Mac and a Diet Coke'.

I'd love to stroke that hair :)

Evey

sprout that could be morbid.... Asking Felix how he really feels......

Felix is an honest chap. If you fear what he honestly will say don't ask. If you want to know honestly, GO TO FELIX! He's a fantastic guy and one I respect for his honesty. It's hard to pull off honesty in certain situations with out being brutal....

I don't get why honesty is feared, should we revere liars and their craft?
I'd rather be told I look like a malnourished Junkie with cheekbones so high that I shouldn't be allowed within 300ft of a school than... anything less than sincere. :)

well then.... I'll be honest,

You're looking amazing!!! You know my love of eccentricity and all of that ilk and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

20150126_032409.jpg

Eccentric? Does dancing around my flat, stimmed out of my mind, and wearing my lab coat to do so count as eccentric?
Couldn't be arsed finding my goggles and PE gloves seemed too much of a hassle, even in a time of such vanity. ;)

Last edited:
Almost as bad as me sleeping in my black, knee-length Cardigan :D

Evey

Last edited:
20150126_032409.jpg

Eccentric? Does dancing around my flat, stimmed out of my mind, and wearing my lab coat to do so count as eccentric?
Couldn't be arsed finding my goggles and PE gloves seemed too much of a hassle, even in a time of such vanity. ;)

Less time should be spent drinking piss water (aka, Carling) and more time saving for a haircut.

OK, I'm a bit stumped here. If you have your photos on your desk top of your computer - how do you get an url to post them?

Why does photobucket suck? Works fine for me.

Sprout are you skrillex sister?