• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Forget me, check out my hot mum...

69fb13.jpg
[/IMG]
eze4g6.jpg
[/IMG]

My guess is some kind of opiate. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Spectacular eyes anyhow!

Well, you are right! And no need to ask forgiveness even if you were wrong! I did indeed ask for it! I get this 'fantasy island' <--- my best description, for lack of better words - rush right after I IV heroin and my eyes tend to get a strange look about them - pinned, but not entirely - just odd. And thank you for the kind words Sammy!

Ah, no need to thank me. Just speaking the truth!

My eyes were a little like that for the whole of the previous weekend. It was fun.

Overall, a very expensive outfit that I shall never again wear for fear of being asked for 'a Big Mac and a Diet Coke'.

Felix: out of morbid curiosity, I must ask: how did you envision me? ;)

Oh man, I'm sorry I said that, it was only a joke! Remember I am old and young people's fashion is as known and relevant to me as it is to one of our cats.

As a previously avatarless poster, I didn't envision how you looked at all. I know that shouldn't make a difference, but it does for some reason. You look much younger and more respectable looking than I expected.

sprout that could be morbid.... Asking Felix how he really feels......

Felix is an honest chap. If you fear what he honestly will say don't ask. If you want to know honestly, GO TO FELIX! He's a fantastic guy and one I respect for his honesty. It's hard to pull off honesty in certain situations with out being brutal....

Aww that's nice. A bit too nice actually. When I'd rather not be brutally honest, I attempt to find a diplomatic approach. Sometimes I get it wrong. Sorry Sproutie. ;)

I think you look 27. Purely because you're the absolute spit of my mate and look about the same age as him.

Early-mid thirties at least, or else you wouldn't be desperately seeking approval here. :D

hehe nah not seeking any sort of approval rest assured. Just curious as I got asked for I.D for a pack of Rizla today. I am just under 30 by the way.

Hey there, Squatty. How's things?
Like you tune you put on music thread other week.

Evey

^ Perhaps you could have said that in the thread you're talking about? :)