• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XIV Pirate Flagship

true. yeah just avoiding vaping(smoking) because its shitt & feindy. i would love to try oral meth one-day. with most stims oral is best overal.

many ppl plug meph?

I will be here tomorrow to listen to you rambling on meph... I won't miss that for sure haha

I don't ramble on meph too much, that's more like coke :p

I still want to try meth, I don't struggle to sleep/have bad comedowns from anything else so hopefully I wouldn't be too bad off that either. Now I just need to find some. Want to see how it compares to coke tbh.

Decent meph is a proper rambler of a drug for me, as for sleeping on meth or decent speed in general, very hard until its worn off, especially when re-dosed a few times. barley any comedown off it tho it seems. wirey smooth uplifting euphoric stuff, i can feel almost kinda spangly off it at times

I would ramble on meph if there was someone with me probably, used to, but don't really feel in the mood to type shitloads on it like I do on coke. And well, think we all know how good I am at sleeping. I used to struggle a bit on meph, now I know what I'm doing I guess so I never really have a problem.

Lol at thinking you'd be able to sleep on speed, its hard even with benzos. the duration is long, then theres the residual stimulation

I'm quite excited after getting my 2gs.

Translucent white rice/shardy crystals. Absolutely fucking stinks. Much more than anything ive had in a long time. It smells like the stuff I used to hammer years ago. After crushing it down to a nice shiny bright white powder it now looks like pre-ban meph aswell as smelling like it. It could turn out to be absolutely fucking shit, but I'm feeling hopeful about this one. Will update after the weekend. %)

Last edited:
Sounds like what I got today af, was a bit dubious at first cos the most recent batch I had with big shards was a bit shit but this stuff seems really nice, only tried a little bit earlier and was a bit fucked with huge eyes and had to lie down for ages so my mum didn't notice haha. Getting it out again in a min to have a proper bash.

Sounds like what I got today af, was a bit dubious at first cos the most recent batch I had with big shards was a bit shit but this stuff seems really nice, only tried a little bit earlier and was a bit fucked with huge eyes and had to lie down for ages so my mum didn't notice haha. Getting it out again in a min to have a proper bash.

Haha. Nice.

This used to be me... mom never used to notice, I used to be absolutely wired sometimes with huge eyes, and she didn't notice

Then one day she found a bit of my weed, and now I don't even do drugs and she looks at my eyes and says im on something, like wtf, I feel like telling her I used to do fuck loads of drugs and you didn't notice... but now I don't do shit... and you accuse me lol

Man thinking about meph really makes me wanna do it again tbh... definatly gonna get some when i'm back from holiday

This used to be me... mom never used to notice, I used to be absolutely wired sometimes with huge eyes, and she didn't notice

Then one day she found a bit of my weed, and now I don't even do drugs and she looks at my eyes and says im on something, like wtf, I feel like telling her I used to do fuck loads of drugs and you didn't notice... but now I don't do shit... and you accuse me lol

Man thinking about meph really makes me wanna do it again tbh... definatly gonna get some when i'm back from holiday

Can relate to all of that haha

I'm quite excited after getting my 2gs.

Translucent white rice/shardy crystals. Absolutely fucking stinks. Much more than anything ive had in a long time. It smells like the stuff I used to hammer years ago. After crushing it down to a nice shiny bright white powder it now looks like pre-ban meph aswell as smelling like it. It could turn out to be absolutely fucking shit, but I'm feeling hopeful about this one. Will update after the weekend. %)

Wicked =D

My eyes go almost completely black off the tiniest bit of meph so it's very noticeable. Every time I've arrived at a party already high on meph I always get asked what I'm on because they're so stupidly big. Which I love most of the time, is sexy as fuck but it's a game ruiner if I'm ever stupid enough to be really on it round people I don't want to know. My parents have no idea i do drugs i like to think, want to keep it that way. And yeah get some meph hangover, everyone get some, not enough drugs on here at the moment.

^ Well I'm going holiday on Monday... and will be back on September 8th... so ill get on it in a months time

Right gonna go shower now, then check the birds.. see if the fuckers are still alive, then bed, 4:30 in the morning D:

I've never used any other ROA.

Surely you must have started off smoking a bit of weed/snorting a line of coke/dropping a pill or something? I find it hard to believe that the first time you encountered a recreational drug you banged it straight up your arse without a second thought haha :D

Not asking because I'm thinking of doing it at all but has anyone here ever IV'd meph? If so then what was it like compared to snorting?

Not asking because I'm thinking of doing it at all but has anyone here ever IV'd meph? If so then what was it like compared to snorting?

Fuck me, the quick shift from high to empty & hollow must be devastating with IV meph =D

Surely you must have started off smoking a bit of weed/snorting a line of coke/dropping a pill or something? I find it hard to believe that the first time you encountered a recreational drug you banged it straight up your arse without a second thought haha :D

This is the meph thread. I answered a question directly about meph. So it's not fucking rocket science to work out I was talking about meph.

Jesus Christ. I thought I was the one who'd been up for 48 hours straight. But you win.

This is the meph thread. I answered a question directly about meph. So it's not fucking rocket science to work out I was talking about meph.

Jesus Christ. I thought I was the one who'd been up for 48 hours straight. But you win.

Yeah, fair point ;)