• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

For all the ppl who knew @jhjhsdi our boy had an incident where he battered some other dude really fking bad and he's now serving his sentence in prison, they gave him 4 years. At least, I'm relieved cause he's sober now and tbh his drug consumption was out of control.He was starting to iv ketamine into his neck....so before he got to the groin and could have possibly hit an artery and kill himself he is locked up, wishing the best for him 🙏 💙 good lad, he's one of the best examples why you shouldn't abuse ketamine. Anyway, cheerio my English peeps.
Oh man, sorry I missed this. That's unfortunate yeah for sure, hope he can stay strong and yeah if you have his info still I'd send him something.

holy fuck, last i spoke to him, he was pissing blood, shit man, you leave these forums for a bit and come back to all crazy news, glad he's off the ket, was doing him no fuckin good, but battering someone? jeepers, poor story all around with a bit of a silver lining with the ket.y
Yeah , I mean he pushed the limits too far Nd was conducting his life in the wrong direction. It
was sad to see him destroy the last remnants of his poor body. Idk in what circumstances he beat the other guy up, so I can't comment on it.
What I do know is that my boy must be a year clean by now and he's got 2 mo years to recapacitate bout his behavior and all those things that lead him there.
Let's just wish the best 4 him.

.?

Yeah , I mean he pushed the limits too far Nd was conducting his life in the wrong direction. It
was sad to see him destroy the last remnants of his poor body. Idk in what circumstances he beat the other guy up, so I can't comment on it.
What I do know is that my boy must be a year clean by now and he's got 2 mo years to recapacitate bout his behavior and all those things that lead him there.
Let's just wish the best 4 him.

.?
i do wish him the best in his recovery and this period of self reflection for him will do him some good. A year clean of it will have done him great. If you have an address or anything i could send him something to and he is fine with it, id drop him a wee letter with some books (if allowed) and money for confection

i do wish him the best in his recovery and this period of self reflection for him will do him some good. A year clean of it will have done him great. If you have an address or anything i could send him something to and he is fine with it, id drop him a wee letter with some books (if allowed) and money for confection
Clean? There’s more drugs in jail than on most estates.

I'll dm u

Clean? There’s more drugs in jail than on most estates.
of ketamine? it'd be interesting to see how much pure ket gets brought into prison compared to just the usual jail drugs like synth cannabinoids, sometimes soaked into A4 sheets of paper, shit skag/coke/benzos/pregabs, subutex and over priced weed and baccy

of ketamine? it'd be interesting to see how much pure ket gets brought into prison compared to just the usual jail drugs like synth cannabinoids, sometimes soaked into A4 sheets of paper, shit skag/coke/benzos/pregabs, subutex and over priced weed and baccy
I’d doubt ketamine, but I meant drugs in general. You go in craving xyz drug but all that’s available is abc..

Ugh, I'd rather do exercise tbh...

Ugh, I'd rather do exercise tbh...
yea much cleaner way of getting a natural hit in jail than any other drug way, endorphins n all that. stuff in there will be muck. didn't think he was into much other stuff besides ket but could be wrong, so im hoping he is doing his best in there.
i won't be the type of person to just cast someone that's in jail and presume they are now torn into other drugs like a lost cause. that'd be an asshole thing to do.

Haven't been on here in time man , was googling something and remembered I had a login.

Still fighting the addiction H & benzos. Shit life. Benzos are my main problem even with a break my tolerance is still there. Am not your junkie who robs n steals, keep myself going by giving other people what they need. Just a madness been doing this too long. Methadone is worse than a habit.

Jail is part of this life. You wouldn't look at me and think junkie, am a user. Been jail for dealing not stealing lol

Hope everybody in the struggle gets through it.

Haven't been on here in time man , was googling something and remembered I had a login.

Still fighting the addiction H & benzos. Shit life. Benzos are my main problem even with a break my tolerance is still there. Am not your junkie who robs n steals, keep myself going by giving other people what they need. Just a madness been doing this too long. Methadone is worse than a habit.

Jail is part of this life. You wouldn't look at me and think junkie, am a user. Been jail for dealing not stealing lol

Hope everybody in the struggle gets through it.
glad to see your name pop up mate, ain't been on in a bit and have been back the past week but didn't see your username anywhere. wish things were goin better for ya. have you thought about trying subutex? only thing that worked for me. cause subutex just straight up ruined me from enjoying H which led to me using it less n less. felt like i was throwing away money trying to get anything out of it, then i just kinda stopped bothering with it and had no WD's, was on 22mg and now down to 14mg but im also still on the benzos too.
Best of luck lad! you'll get through it mate

glad to see your name pop up mate, ain't been on in a bit and have been back the past week but didn't see your username anywhere. wish things were goin better for ya. have you thought about trying subutex? only thing that worked for me. cause subutex just straight up ruined me from enjoying H which led to me using it less n less. felt like i was throwing away money trying to get anything out of it, then i just kinda stopped bothering with it and had no WD's, was on 22mg and now down to 14mg but im also still on the benzos too.
Best of luck lad! you'll get through it mate

I have quoted Matts post despite having no response worth sharing for a couple of reasons - as desperate as I am to share my thoughts in good faith it is of course self serving as fuck by providing a linked legitimacy to a discussion I have not participated in for some time. Just because I am lucky enough to have a real safe space to discuss my use does not excuse the fact that sharing my experiences with this drug is, at this point, both selfish and counter productive as while my use is as infrequent as it has been since my relapse and entry into treatment my methadone Rx gives me no excuse to use the drug any more. That I still do is down to nothing more than my wish to get high and relieve the anxiety and depression I experience from my almost total social isolation, neurotic mental health problems that while a genuine issue for many are in my case self induced.

Regardless, I am genuinely impressed with Matt's progress and I also wanted to express how cool it is to see FTT back - while I have little tolerance for most habitual criminals I have met in my personal life (please do not take this as any sort of reference to jhijhsdi as I am no position to judge individuals, especially those I do not know) I do not consider drug dealing a crime provided no violence or exploitation was involved and when done to support a habit it shows how fucked the whole thing is. Legal and illegal are of course not always akin to right and wrong and drug use and supply are of course the ultimate examples of laws of Malum Prohibitum outside of those committed by sex workers. I have had 2 close friends spend approx. 3 years each for Class A supply and neither of them were of any harm to anyone, both being examples of staggering injustice. I am really sorry for what happened to you FTT - it fucking sucks and while you may still be having issues I am glad that you have your freedom back and hope that, to whatever degree, things get better.

So, after staying away from the bits and pieces for over a month I have scored twice in the last couple of days. I am low on benzos for the moment and my weed man is on the continent so, excuses plus my weak ass have equalled 2 really nice days. As I finish my latest stream of consciousness I need to get to the reason why I decided to log on and actively seek this thread to make a note of what needs to be a self teachable moment - as I have stated before, due to my methadone induced tolerance, I usually shoot the first bag (after setting up a plate, giving me the ability to quickly test what I have). I could not get a register so instead of taking the time to swap the rig after a couple of pokes I decided to use my foot. Thankfully I managed to get a really nice crank but having used this method a few times before the vein has taken about as much as it can without seriously hurting myself so I need to really check myself and commit to not ever siting another hit there, something that should be possible as I have thrown away doses before without being desperate enough to try a high risk site.I know I should not be poking myself for any reason and the relative rarity of my heroin use at the moment has provided me with the delusion that my veins can actually benefit from a break as opposed to the reality that the only benefit they will ever really get is for them to never be disturbed for anything other than medical reasons.

I got a couple of whites as well hence the traditional TL;DR stylee post.

Fin, and welcome back fightingthetoot! :)

I have quoted Matts post despite having no response worth sharing for a couple of reasons - as desperate as I am to share my thoughts in good faith it is of course self serving as fuck by providing a linked legitimacy to a discussion I have not participated in for some time. Just because I am lucky enough to have a real safe space to discuss my use does not excuse the fact that sharing my experiences with this drug is, at this point, both selfish and counter productive as while my use is as infrequent as it has been since my relapse and entry into treatment my methadone Rx gives me no excuse to use the drug any more. That I still do is down to nothing more than my wish to get high and relieve the anxiety and depression I experience from my almost total social isolation, neurotic mental health problems that while a genuine issue for many are in my case self induced.

Regardless, I am genuinely impressed with Matt's progress and I also wanted to express how cool it is to see FTT back - while I have little tolerance for most habitual criminals I have met in my personal life (please do not take this as any sort of reference to jhijhsdi as I am no position to judge individuals, especially those I do not know) I do not consider drug dealing a crime provided no violence or exploitation was involved and when done to support a habit it shows how fucked the whole thing is. Legal and illegal are of course not always akin to right and wrong and drug use and supply are of course the ultimate examples of laws of Malum Prohibitum outside of those committed by sex workers. I have had 2 close friends spend approx. 3 years each for Class A supply and neither of them were of any harm to anyone, both being examples of staggering injustice. I am really sorry for what happened to you FTT - it fucking sucks and while you may still be having issues I am glad that you have your freedom back and hope that, to whatever degree, things get better.

So, after staying away from the bits and pieces for over a month I have scored twice in the last couple of days. I am low on benzos for the moment and my weed man is on the continent so, excuses plus my weak ass have equalled 2 really nice days. As I finish my latest stream of consciousness I need to get to the reason why I decided to log on and actively seek this thread to make a note of what needs to be a self teachable moment - as I have stated before, due to my methadone induced tolerance, I usually shoot the first bag (after setting up a plate, giving me the ability to quickly test what I have). I could not get a register so instead of taking the time to swap the rig after a couple of pokes I decided to use my foot. Thankfully I managed to get a really nice crank but having used this method a few times before the vein has taken about as much as it can without seriously hurting myself so I need to really check myself and commit to not ever siting another hit there, something that should be possible as I have thrown away doses before without being desperate enough to try a high risk site.I know I should not be poking myself for any reason and the relative rarity of my heroin use at the moment has provided me with the delusion that my veins can actually benefit from a break as opposed to the reality that the only benefit they will ever really get is for them to never be disturbed for anything other than medical reasons.

I got a couple of whites as well hence the traditional TL;DR stylee post.

Fin, and welcome back fightingthetoot! :)
cheers man, i think with moderation and control, you can handle yourself well as you say. I mostly just stick to my hash stash n a few benzos now-a-days, edibles ect are brilliant and the diposiable vape pens (if you find a reliable source) are great. but now, i rarely take much else, im down to 10 mg diaz in the morning and 1mg of clonaz at night too as well as the subutex decrease. Back in the college too, trying to be an example that if you put your mind to it, you can become the change, and im gonna try get into the addiction field for my counselling career as theres TOO MANY unexperienced and i think that should almost be a necessessity to certain problems, like understanding all the nbew RC's etc.
but see now, i barely trip out, last i had was mushies which were great fun but even ket is wreckin my stomach now after months n months long tolerance break and only doing a gram between 2 nights. puking the whole 2 days after my 2nd hole :( was good k too
btw quick question my mate brought up an interesting thing about ket and the sickness, he reckons its something to do with bile, the gallbladder and your stomach, as he was in for an ultrasound type thing for his stomach problems and he said they place he though pain was coming from was his stomach but the ultrasound person said his gallbladder might be causing his sickness somehow. i know your good with medicine and biology so just wondering lol

So wrecked on this stuff, I had one bag & it was ok but nothing great. I began on the 2nd as I got 3 due to the cheaper cost & it really kicked in. I'm on the bed with a sleeping bag over me all warm, ashtray & coffee in easy reach with the plate in my lap.

It's times like this doing the gear that are near perfect. When heroin is good and I'm all alone that make it a near perfect drug to do. Only way to make it better would be a big spliff of some hash from Nepal or the hills of Afghanistan. Add on a nice El Salvador cigar too & it couldn't be beaten.

For some reason if you have not smoked weed in ages & do some gear then have a spliff it really hits you hard.
Way harder than if you did each one seperate.
Ever try it with good hash? we could get a good nod from just a .2 of gear and a hash joint, it knocked ya out nicely. i still do with hash and subutex at night, so i stick to my hash over any weed because of that.