• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Get on that vibe and get your cash... with interest mate!

I've never been a huge fan of his stuff but some of the basslines he does takes your face off.
Hang on this a drum & bass version?....oh hell NO!!!!!

This one I've always had a huge love for, one PV session I played this for my mate while he was standing next to the car subwoofer, he jumped 10 foot in the air when it dropped n terror.

That's a good one too mate. Fucking Bricktop sample makes it!

I listen to such shit music when I'm stimmed up though. If I am like proper stimmed this is my go to, don't judge me...

I'm so happy right now, the main guys are off due to a really bad crash on the main road into Brum, some guy is folded in half where his crashed his bike & the road is closed. Managed to ring another guy I've not seen in a while & he was 1 minute away so I scored, smoked & happy.

Got a reply email from an advert I put online as though I am no master in guitar playing I've taken it back up some months ago & I am getting ok. I've wanted to form a hardcore / Sludge/ Doom type sound band for years & I got a reply. Gone to see the guy as he lives really close & I am going round tonight to see how it goes, I showed him some lyrics I've done & he liked them too. We had a quick chat & his a HUGE fan of Bongripper too (Bongripper - Satan Worshipping Doom was playing when I knocked the door which right away was a good sign to me)

His fucking missus knows me too as I give their dog some treats when I see it, the dog knew my face right away & began to sniff for the treats but I had none, his missus walks in & goes "Oh it is you the weird dog fetish bloke who feeds the dogs stuff" & laughed...........as if I am known as the weird dog fetish man around here FFS.
Well NO more treats for that woofer it seems.

Today has gone from being dope sick & planning a murder to high on great gear & the start of my band (we are gonna be called Baba Yaga btw, the name is a Slavic witch that eats kids & lives in the forest & has a house that moves around on chicken legs.

@morpheuspapaverus

"His fucking missus knows me too as I give their dog some treats when I see it, the dog knew my face right away & began to sniff for the treats but I had none, his missus walks in & goes "Oh it is you the weird dog fetish bloke who feeds the dogs stuff" & laughed...........as if I am known as the weird dog fetish man around here FFS.
Well NO more treats for that woofer it seems."

FFS FML

of course everybody knows you, they are my scouts, that's their mission, next time you are giving a dog a snack watch out, I might be there too, no I'm not the dog.... but I may be the snack in your hand using our new polymorphism cloak device, great for changing forms and stabbing that prick harry potter when he thinks his invisibility cloak is the dopest

The really weird thing is I am starting to wonder if this is real.
The Twitter account I run for my faith (a certain Mexican folk saint) was "followed" by some guy at random, he sent me a few private messages & we got chatting. He told me he is an ex member of the O9A / ONA & also name checked an off-shoot group of theirs which worried me a slight bit. some of the groups he knows about are really shady as fuck & it isn't the kinda stuff "normal people" known about to say the least.

The O9A stuff you may be able to pass off as they were in the news some months back but splinter groups from them are not known of by "normal folks" you have to know of some really shady shit & evil cults to even know the groups name let alone know of the stuff they teach, after reading his messages it was clear as day to me this guy isn't some moron, he is legit in the stuff his into, when he named several ex leaders I got a bit worried, this guy is for real.

The minute he name checks Gabe the dog I am getting the fuck off Twitter & shutting my account. I'm NOT going to be killed by some Satanic Cult I know that much.

@Satanic Cult Leader

I have worked on a Sigil for Gabe & have been working on one for some days now, I made one the other night & did many draft versions till I got one I could "feel" & was 100% happy with. Now Gabe can do me a protect from beyond the grave.

next time you are giving a dog a snack watch out, I might be there too

I have the power of his weird Grinch looking paws to swipe you away, no matter how many evil spells you may cast with the help of the stonky cades I have the Holy power(s) of Gabe. What does dog spell if you write the word out backwards huh? Dog / GOD....go figure you evil cat worship cult freak.

That's a good one too mate. Fucking Bricktop sample makes it!

I listen to such shit music when I'm stimmed up though. If I am like proper stimmed this is my go to, don't judge me...

I used to love Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song when I used to smoke PV for some reason.
Also that Nicki Minaj was another I'd go for, this always makes me think of doing huge lines of PV, holding it in for 20 seconds then blow it out, I knbow something I needed some "b's" in my trap after that session of stims.

Edit - B's in the trap round here would mean heroin in your mouth btw.

Also I love this when I've been smoking crack

What's the script actually say? Or is it one of them electronic ones?

No such thing as morphine patches so yeah it'll be either fent or bupe.

Docs seem to be more commonly scripting BuTrans patches these days from what I can tell, not sure why.

Either way they both are much stronger than oral morphine so make sure the dose equivalence is correct.

Can't give an opinion on either sadly, even though my gran has BuTrans patches she isn't ever gonna use and I offered her money for them I've still yet to try one...

Just got them. They are 10mcg/hr Buprenorphine patches. It's another name for Subutex I've found out upon searching. Seems a bit scary, I've watched too many documentaries on the US opioid crisis lol

Got my first one on now. Anyone know how this dose converts to morphine? Was taking 60mg Oramorph per day before.

Edit: according to Google it's equivalent to 20mg/day daily morphine. That's no bloody use. Hopefully it still works.

Also that Nicki Minaj was another I'd go for

Fucking hell must have been some good drugs to make you actually wanna listen to Nicki Minaj.

Edit - B's in the trap round here would mean heroin in your mouth btw.

So that's where this name came from!

Got my first one on now. Anyone know how this dose converts to morphine? Was taking 60mg Oramorph per day before.

0.4mg (400mcg) equals 10mg oral morphine.

0.4mg (400mcg) equals 10mg oral morphine.

Thanks. They said it would take 24 hours to kick in. After 6 hours I can feel it nicely, always the way with me drugs kick in fast, must be a metabolism thing.

What a fucking buzz mate. Also excellent pain relief.

Took 200mg Pregabalin earlier and having a kief spliff now. Gonna be off my nut soon. But pain free

Although I'm not listening to nicki minaj or dumb fucks like cardi and travis, I'm sure that they are not "rapping" avout heroin balls in their mouth :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: you're killing me ZB =))) and in the travis one translates =babes in the trap aka trap house where they sniffing bieber aka white or kate hudson which is white girl too, you know yanks call h boy and coke white girl

lol "Kate Hudson"? That's a dated celebrity reference if I've ever seen one

Yeaaah benny the butcher said it, or the weight on my scale looks like madonna

One of my favourite line from him is :
Sparking pistols with long extendos
Spray the driver side like we tryna wash the windows

Although I'm not listening to nicki minaj or dumb fucks like cardi and travis, I'm sure that they are not "rapping" avout heroin balls in their mouth :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: you're killing me ZB =))) and in the travis one translates =babes in the trap aka trap house where they sniffing bieber aka white or kate hudson which is white girl too, you know yanks call h boy and coke white girl

I did think it was much more likely they were on about coke ?

I'm so happy right now, the main guys are off due to a really bad crash on the main road into Brum, some guy is folded in half where his crashed his bike & the road is closed. Managed to ring another guy I've not seen in a while & he was 1 minute away so I scored, smoked & happy.

Got a reply email from an advert I put online as though I am no master in guitar playing I've taken it back up some months ago & I am getting ok. I've wanted to form a hardcore / Sludge/ Doom type sound band for years & I got a reply. Gone to see the guy as he lives really close & I am going round tonight to see how it goes, I showed him some lyrics I've done & he liked them too. We had a quick chat & his a HUGE fan of Bongripper too (Bongripper - Satan Worshipping Doom was playing when I knocked the door which right away was a good sign to me)

His fucking missus knows me too as I give their dog some treats when I see it, the dog knew my face right away & began to sniff for the treats but I had none, his missus walks in & goes "Oh it is you the weird dog fetish bloke who feeds the dogs stuff" & laughed...........as if I am known as the weird dog fetish man around here FFS.
Well NO more treats for that woofer it seems.

Today has gone from being dope sick & planning a murder to high on great gear & the start of my band (we are gonna be called Baba Yaga btw, the name is a Slavic witch that eats kids & lives in the forest & has a house that moves around on chicken legs.

LOL THE PICTURE at 0:35