• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Ye Gods has anyone else seen Schizopath is now doing heroin???!!!

I nearly fell of my chair, I really expected better of him as his not dumb like one BL member I'll not name *Cough (Mr Codeine King)
What is the lure of heroin to these lot I wonder? Then again we ALL think we will never get hooked etc...... It's only idiots that get a habit blah blah blah........
then one ay you wake up sick & BANG your whole life has changed for the worst & you then face a whole battle to get the issue sorted out.

Do people think old time junkies say this shit for a joke or we are making it up? Ye Gods man of all the people on BL I hoped wouldn't mess with gear it was him. Oh well folks there goes another that will have to learn what it's all about sadly.

So i have managed to score real good quality of brown but man, i cant fuckin get white for the second time in row! Fuck me, it must be drought on? Can some1 tell me what is the difference between white rock and yellowish rock? Cos i was told yellow rock is considered to be the best quallity than white 1 cos it is cooked with ammonia that why its colour in yellow where the white 1 is cookin in baking soda? Is this true? Im an expert on heroin but not coke so id appreciated if any1 can chime in about this?

Hey troops

I come on here times to times to read and leave a post or 2.

I am currently on 70ml meth and its pain in the fucking arse, need off the stuff but for the last year av been using more than not but have calmed down again but through it all flung my life away for drugs

I was settled had it sound with a bird banging it was but heroin fucked it along with my use of benzos. She could deal with the smack but not the benzos but in the end it's always too much if the other doesn't use.

Now am seeing a little she smokes too & is crazy, I do love her but never been with another user. When we first meet we where chasing it every day but we have stopped & are for a better word 'giro junkies' through means i don't want to go into I get a lot more than most through benefits, then you do the madness to get by when your on the chase. Doing better but when we have money we get b or vs, but this new wee birds crazy and we just go n blow all our doe and we get up to mad shit honestly dunno what am doing with my life I am getting further down the junkie path, tho I still only toot not on the pin , thankfully.

Got to get it together as well as am on a court order drug treatment one , they say am always on benzos when am caught it's my excuse, I don't shop lift or that no my graft. Hard to stop tho, gears everywhere in Glasgow , and easy and cheap too get its to hard not to use, plus I do have other reasons am on one. Waiting on pay then little dabble got at least give myself that.

Am sticking about while av got this phone, am murder with them.

Gear about is all okish when it's 15 quid per 7/full gram what you expecting , so easy to score as well between 9am/3am every day.

Hope everyone in the struggling is at least doing their best.

So i have managed to score real good quality of brown but man, i cant fuckin get white for the second time in row! Fuck me, it must be drought on? Can some1 tell me what is the difference between white rock and yellowish rock? Cos i was told yellow rock is considered to be the best quallity than white 1 cos it is cooked with ammonia that why its colour in yellow where the white 1 is cookin in baking soda? Is this true? Im an expert on heroin but not coke so id appreciated if any1 can chime in about this?

It's the other way round. The crumbly white shit is made with ammonia and evaporation and the yellowish stuff that's harder and doesn't crumble is made with bicarbonate of soda.
The crumbly stuff is freebase cocaine where ammonia or some other solvent is used to free some molecules from the base it's cooked in and that makes it melt and vaporise at a temp that doesn't destroy the chemicals in the cocaine.
The yellowish stuff is what's referred to as 'crack' cocaine which does the same thing but is made a different way.
They both just depend on how good quality the cocaine is that's used and how well it's 'cooked'. There should be no difference whatsoever between the two if made from the same charlie.

has the quality of the b improved any since it went to shit at the start of the lockdown?

i think i've given up, might look for something pharmaceutical if the brown is still shite.

It's the other way round. The crumbly white shit is made with ammonia and evaporation and the yellowish stuff that's harder and doesn't crumble is made with bicarbonate of soda.
The crumbly stuff is freebase cocaine where ammonia or some other solvent is used to free some molecules from the base it's cooked in and that makes it melt and vaporise at a temp that doesn't destroy the chemicals in the cocaine.
The yellowish stuff is what's referred to as 'crack' cocaine which does the same thing but is made a different way.
They both just depend on how good quality the cocaine is that's used and how well it's 'cooked'. There should be no difference whatsoever between the two if made from the same charlie.
Oh i see, thank you for clearing up so i understand now. So nice 1 bro. I hope u are doing ok during this difficult time

has the quality of the b improved any since it went to shit at the start of the lockdown?

i think i've given up, might look for something pharmaceutical if the brown is still shite.
To answer your question regarding brown quality, its been the same quality meaning still very good quality during covid peroids but however i cant get white around. Seem to be drought coming on now? Not sure to be honest

Oh i see, thank you for clearing up so i understand now. So nice 1 bro. I hope u are doing ok during this difficult time

I am man! Hope you are too! It's a shit situation and it's made worse by almost every country on the planet having people in power who don't know their arse from their elbow, mate!
But what can we say? Gotta keep our chins up and don't let the situation, or the morons in charge, get you down.
But it does seem to have an extra added meaning now when we say "stay safe".
So, with all sincerity, stay safe brother!

To answer your question regarding brown quality, its been the same quality meaning still very good quality during covid peroids but however i cant get white around. Seem to be drought coming on now? Not sure to be honest

I was just thinking, as a former big time H user myself. Back in the 90s mostly with that really fucking sweet light brown Afghani and the darkish Pakistani stuff that was like an almost black in the pin, how does pharma like Oxy and those American semi-synthetics compare?
I've had plenty of Bupren aka temgesic or reckitts where we were, and dihydrocodeine and tramadol by the bucket load.
But I've heard people talk about oxy and hydro like it can compare to that really strong Pakistani and Afhani shit?
Any troof in that or is it hyperbole?

Actually yellow tinge is cooked with ammonia white bicarbonate. Heroin here v good just fuckin dear now I got a .5 oz and was480

Actually yellow tinge is cooked with ammonia white bicarbonate. Heroin here v good just fuckin dear now I got a .5 oz and was480

Yeah I typed that the wrong way round. I knew it as well but I didn't see I'd got it back to front lol.

The second best rock I ever smoked was knocked up with bicarb into freebase and the charlie it was made with was absolute rocket fuel. I didn't even think it was possible to get coke that good and the crumbly white we got from it...damn!!
Let's just say it was a good job we had a handful of valies as well cos gear on its own was not taking the headfuck from it away!
And I say second best cos I've had one lot of yellow rock that was too much for me. One pipe and I kind of went 'nope' and sat down with my brown lol

I've been off it all for months now but had a thought today of getting one of each.... Dunno...
I'm having REALLY bad trouble with my back and couldn't get a DHC script for a couple of weeks so I can actually do the physio (I just can't stretch & lift my legs up etc. for shit :().
Terrible idea I know, but I'm sort of at the end of my tether.

noodle..if you’ve been doing well for months try and hang in there..if you’re anything like me then 1&1 would most likely just give u a taste for it..maybe you’ll feel different tomorrow??

^^^ anther thing is stims are bad news for bad backs etc due to the muscular tension they cause, ime really best avoided in those kinda circumstances (prolong recovery time usually)

Yer totally right peeps (for now at least) - I didn't go through with it and have just tried to keep on keepin on.
Ended up getting some Nos though. But right now I feel more like a crispy chicken wrap while I wait for it to arrive!
Gunna do that now actually. Have a good day all and keep yerselves as clean as possible. Tonne-a-love <3 <3 <3

My little bit of tasty got her own keys back to her gaff today, she does need to sort her shit she has her own problems, like I have my own. But we gonna still see each other , use most likey and fuck.

She came up to get some of her stuff & brung me a half g of b up, she gave me 5 shite streets val's that are disgusting, been told they where moved about with pure whizz but everybody has these so must of been a lot of tablets & whizz, ye need about 10/15 for a proper buzz , she had 2 batches saying she needs money and can't I just be happy with the half g, which I am , got to see her and got to remember why I deal with her lol she's a good lass but mad

Part from that unless something comes up I'll be clean this weekend, 10 days or so for a big payment, need to buy enough vs in to keep me going, few others I will have enough in days, gotta pull my finger out my arse, stick of being skint and giving my money to people I don't really like, and part from a few people, I hate giving my money too.

Locally if your silly enough to take benzos with your gear within in a local area the benzos are pure shit. Gotta go to the city and find the 10 stamp with just a line on the back they seem to be best just now, then you get the xan bars some weak AF even if it etizolam at least make em strong that's what I expect in my street vs, I was getting bars that where flu alprazolam that where banging didn't have to take b but if you did got a great night time nod.

Hope everyone having a safe weekend & sorted no rattles in sight, got my shitty meth least tomorrow am able to feel somewhat alive being able to have a coffee with my meth when I get up, through covid I got 2 days 3 days at the weekend, better stay like that in the future lol.

Unbelieveable story just happneed now is NCA in uk has seized heroin of over an tonnes.today. this heroin is well over 80 percent pure which we havent seen for a long time since 2010-2011, thst is because due to very high yields of opium last year around 40kilograms per hectares. Cant believe how the hell NCA managed to sezied all the time now?? Make me think the criminal still are using encro??

Unbelieveable story just happneed now is NCA in uk has seized heroin of over an tonnes.today. this heroin is well over 80 percent pure which we havent seen for a long time since 2010-2011, thst is because due to very high yields of opium last year around 40kilograms per hectares. Cant believe how the hell NCA managed to sezied all the time now?? Make me think the criminal still are using encro??

They took 16 tons a few months into lockdown sadly.