• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

It is in germany,where i live. Its far from perfect tho. Its only for IV users who already have 2 failed drug treatments. You have to come TWICE daily to get your fix,you dont really get to choose your dose and theres no take home.

I get oral morphine sulfate in maintainance treatment and have weekly pickups,which is already a million times better than methadone for me,but still not perfect. They have those 10.000 mg flasks with dry powder of pure diamorphine hcl standing in line at my substitution clinic. I dont know why they dont just give those out for people snorting
I read somewhere that those vials are stored in vaults kinda like gold, super controlled. Hahhahaha should be fking legal man imho. Or at least stop using shitty methadone AND use día for maintenance since methadone users use heroin on top anyway.

In theory yes. But I can function much better as an alcoholic than I did as a junkie. It's all down to availability really. If I could nip down to the offy for a bag of smack 24/7 then it wouldn't present the same issues as waiting all day for retarded chavs with 'powder power' to get their fuckin arses into gear and come and serve me...

Also, cut to shit gear is much worse than cheap and legal alcohol. Your argument would stand if pure heroin was available. But it ain't, so it don't...

I've never used heroin (yet), so I'm just speculating here, but I would imagine that going from heroin to alcohol is like going from driving a Rolls Royce to driving a clapped-out old Mini Metro? Maybe I'm totally wrong.

Alcohol never gave me euphoria par se. It made me feel good when I went out with friends to clubs and had a great time and it enhanced music. Unfortunately I started to drink by myself every night, and it got to the point where I needed booze to get any work done. Drinking was the only thing I had to look forward too in life and it became a crutch. I couldn't get any work done unless I knew I could drink, so I became dependent on it, especially when I was going through a particularly depressed phase, and wound up on antidepressants. Then it started ruining my health in ways I won't go into here, so I never drink any more.

I'm not claiming to be hugely knowledgeable about the topic, but if all drugs were decriminalised, not everyone is going to become a smackhead, in fact I pretty much guarantee the increase in people trying it wouldn't increase that much.
I don't think it's fair that that government gets to choose one (perhaps soon to be two with cannabis) of the huge list if intoxicants to be legal.
Especially when compared to many others, alcohol is poisonous to pretty much every organ, and is quite addictive (especially when compared to say MDMA or LSD or magic bastard mushrooms, many of which are showing positive responses to many ailments such as depression or PTSD).
It should be up to us to take whatever we like.
But it's not like almost everyone on this forum doesn't feel pretty much the same, so I'm preaching to the choir.

We need a government that listens to facts, and aren't too scared of losing the older, more conservative voter, who thinks cocaine users are a menace to society, then voting the cunts in who publicly admitted doing so themselves in "their youth" (their get out clause) who are the ones who are mostly penalised.

Sorry to be spouting off tires axioms, but we must remember or goal comrades!

I think illicit drugs should be decriminalised too. Aside from the ethical implications of punishing people for a victimless crime, prohibition just makes these substances more dangerous. The whole attitude towards the 'war on drugs needs a complete overhaul

If pure heroin Would be available, ID be on diamorphine maintaince treatment for sure. Opioids stabilize me AND make life More beaeable.

I'm totally of the belief that if drugs were freely and safely available, it's possible to use them and still have a perfectly healthy functioning life. Of course it depends on the individual - some would become addicted, but these people would need help to overcome their addictions, not to be thrown in jail, which is what happens now

Last edited:
End of the day people have the view of why should we pay for some smackhead to get his heroin paid for by the government. When people who have cancer aren't getting funding for certain medications.

I know people will commit less crime and all that stuff will save money. But put simply why the fuck is my tax money being spent on smackheads getting their smack for free. Just pack the stuff in rather than being selfish cunts.

End of the day people have the view of why should we pay for some smackhead to get his heroin paid for by the government. When people who have cancer aren't getting funding for certain medications.

I know people will commit less crime and all that stuff will save money. But put simply why the fuck is my tax money being spent on smackheads getting their smack for free. Just pack the stuff in rather than being selfish cunts.
really? why should addicts use that filthy shit they sell on the streets that has barely any heroin on it. Plus when addicts have their fixes, they're no different than any other normal person. It's the lack of availability and cost of heroin that makes ppl commit crimes. In switzerland for example, people on Dia Maint Treatment, they pay for heroin, taxes and have jobs. It's been proven very effective aswell.

Governments spend trillions of your tax money on enforcing 'the war on drugs'. Think of the amount of public money that would be saved if drugs were decriminalised and available on the free market? Easily enough to pay for everybodys' cancer treatments

That's not the point really. True legalisation would see drugs being sold in pharmacies at higher purity and lower cost than the current situation. Ease of availability would result in those that do have an addiction issues can still live a productive life and pay for their own drugs - as per alcohol and tobacco.

Also, your argument can easily be extended to include food addicts. Why should taxpayers money be spent upon their treatment? Then what about people who dont exercise enough? What about those old bastards that dont have the grace to die before they become a burden on society? Where does it end..?

Last edited:
You don't need to persuade me. I know it's a good idea.

There needs to be a massive training, volunteering and other elements of support for those on diamorphine script. Let peoe get out of the cycle and get a "normal life" as I used to call it. The long term aim would hopefully be getting off the scripts.

However. A lot of people will still see it as we are giving smackhead their smack for free. It's a difficult sell.

However. A lot of people will still see it as we are giving smackhead their smack for free. It's a difficult sell.

But that's just it, under full legalisation there would be no need for the NHS to give junkies their fix for free. They could buy it themselves and pay tax in the process. However, the transition from the current system to a legalised system would undoubtedly present a lot of challenges...

So heroin addicts are suddenly going to be able to legitimately buying diamorphine amps? The BNF states a 100mg diamorphine amp costs roughly £43.

That's a lot of money for someone even if they have a job.

Also I've known people who have been on diamorphine and methadone amps. Some still caused absolute carnage as they just went on the rob in order get crack.

Yes you could prescribe free base cocaine. But again if people can't avoid it. Then really their crime will continue.

So heroin addicts are suddenly going to be able to legitimately buying diamorphine amps? The BNF states a 100mg diamorphine amp costs roughly £43.

That's a lot of money for someone even if they have a job.

Also I've known people who have been on diamorphine and methadone amps. Some still caused absolute carnage as they just went on the rob in order get crack.

Yes you could prescribe free base cocaine. But again if people can't avoid it. Then really their crime will continue.

Yeh, I know theres a lot of ifs and buts in this scenario and reverting back to legalisation presents a lot of challanges, but the price should drop significantly with competition from the many new producers that will arise. Even the very poor could afford their laudanum back in the day...

End of the day. It's a complete and utter cluster fuck.

Was speaking to a retired policewoman a while ago she says most of her colleages think drugs should be decriminalised at the very least. She supports diamorphine scripts and what not. You wouldn't expect it from an old school Special Branch copper.

Heck last time I saw my mum she was saying prositution and drugs should be legalised. Now that surprised me.

Can anyone else still get good. Quality's dropping by the week now. Mostly garbage round me.

Your all getting to deep, can you imagine what hoops youd have to jump through for it.

I dont need 'free' heroin as am not out selling my arse to pay my habit/shop lifting.

Rather do my own thing, i could see the appeal for some tho.

What the fuck is google doing make this site fuck off from their listings, its harm reductiom, fucking mongos man

I came here cause i was bored & just back getting 1.2g from a geeza, swapped 2 boxes of bensedin 10mg, the kit is better than average, i maybe get a bit in.

Your all getting to deep, can you imagine what hoops youd have to jump through for it.

I dont need 'free' heroin as am not out selling my arse to pay my habit/shop lifting.

Rather do my own thing, i could see the appeal for some tho.

What the fuck is google doing make this site fuck off from their listings, its harm reductiom, fucking mongos man

I came here cause i was bored & just back getting 1.2g from a geeza, swapped 2 boxes of bensedin 10mg, the kit is better than average, i maybe get a bit in.

Heh, good to see you're still hanging in there mate... 👍

Cheers lad!!

I should of said a bit more ....

I am doing ok, met a missus whos not into gear, which i never end up with birds with habits, as it would be disaster.

I was subbies from a while and while i wasn't in WD i found them horrible so was using more days than i wasn't , i moved over to meth. Feels loads better!

I have used the last 2 days because the guy i was giving green & Vs too, promised here had fire, and it is better than most.

I am doing ok in life, hope all the people from this thread are winning their battles.

Much Love