• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

morphine withdrawal can be very uncomfortable so take care, I'ved had rattles from massive amounts of sevredol over a long period of time, I was doing about 120 oral morphine and 60mg IV

morphine withdrawal can be very uncomfortable

I firmly believe everyone that uses those kind of things should experience the feeling of withdrawl at least twice with NOHING to help you, that way you fully understand what you are playing with.

Nothing gives you more respect for these things than doing a withdrawl with nothing to help you, it builds the spirit imho.
All the junkies I know when they moan & they are on god knows how much methadone per day I always think to myself "God you are so pathetic & a disgrace to the word addict"

You truly understand if you are arrested on a late Friday evening & you get no bail, held over the weekend, the doctor gives you nothing & you have to go to court Monday but don't get seen till 12pm then you have to walk back to your flat that is 4 miles away. THEN you will understand what it is about.

Had my first WD in a long time recently and it was horrible, even with the help of over 1.5g of Codeine.
The gear atm is chock-a-block full of Fentanyl analogues I reckon.... or my µ receptor is so downgraded that I'm in the land of "aaahhh shit you've fucked it all up again dickhead!", again :unsure:

It should be obvious if it's fent, IV'ed only lasts about a hour so compared to hrroin very short legs, plus fent is cold and non-euphoric, heroin is characterized by the waves of euphoria. There are a few more subtilities, idk if that much codeine would help you anyway with a big smack habbit, you just increase the side effects

3rd day I've been messed around when I was told I was gonna be "out on road"
"The man" (The Velvet Underground) is asking for a dry slap Frank Butcher style!!!!

The bonus from it all though is my day is free & I'm not stuck in a car having to listen to some crack addict & his gimp hair gibberish. I'd be chanting
"Kali Duge, namoh namah, jay mata kali, Jay mata Durge" & hoping for him to crash otherwise.

The GP would quite rightly never give me this on a long term basis so I'm not too worried.

Not Oramorph no, but they might be more willing to script Zomorph, MST Continus, etc any one of the various brands of extended release morphine capsules. When handing out long-term opiate scripts the NHS is always much more willing to give out the time release versions since they're considered to be less addictive and abusable.

Oxy has a much more powerful, pleasurable, alluring high compared to Morphine IMO.

My opinion is the opposite, honestly if I could I'd swap my OC80's for a few big bottles of Oramorph. Much prefer morphine to oxy, cleaner high with more euphoria.

Some really potent white & dark this morning.

The white is really nice & smooth plus you really feel it for some time after, you know how some of the white round these days seems to drop off really fast this stuff I got atm is so different it has no rough edges to it.

The dark though a bit small is really nice, after the white I ran it in & right away I could feel all the muscles in my body slack off, it has been so long since I've felt the b hit me in the legs, I've only had at the most 1/3rd of the bag & I got my itch on. My man dropped off a stash of Zopi's too so I got several packs of 7.5mg Sandoz Zopiclone & some really banging gear. I gotta get these coffee things that have a taste of Baileys Irish Cream to it, this afternoon is gonna be good.

I tried oxy recently. Really nice stuff. It was 80 ERs crushed up and snorted. I had one 80 first day then went up to 160mg the 2nd day.. Not sure if that's high or low? I didn't feel the need to go above that.

I think overall I got less of a buzz than buying some brown and smoking that? But getting some actual pharma pills seemed preferable at the time. Maybe I'm wrong it's been so long since i had some H.

No doubt that will be the next thing I get. The dark web is an amazing place!

I tried oxy recently. Really nice stuff. It was 80 ERs crushed up and snorted. I had one 80 first day then went up to 160mg the 2nd day.. Not sure if that's high or low? I didn't feel the need to go above that.

I think overall I got less of a buzz than buying some brown and smoking that? But getting some actual pharma pills seemed preferable at the time. Maybe I'm wrong it's been so long since i had some H.

Depending on tolletence 160mg is a lot....they usually start people on around 40mg/day split into 2 doses...160mg is the equivalent to 320mg oral morphine...

Not much need to snort though as it has a very high oral BA of up to 87%....just crush into a very fine powder and take orally.

Depending on tolletence 160mg is a lot....they usually start people on around 40mg/day split into 2 doses...160mg is the equivalent to 320mg oral morphine...

Not much need to snort though as it has a very high oral BA of up to 87%....just crush into a very fine powder and take orally.

I'll try that if I get any more :) Hmm. Maybe went a tad high then, as I have zero opiate tolerance at the mo.

I'll try that if I get any more :) Hmm. Maybe went a tad high then, as I have zero opiate tolerance at the mo.

Sometimes i think people waste some by snorting as its hard to improve on 87% and it's s lot of powder to absorb in your nose.

oxy is good but overrated and overpriced. and it wears off after 2 hours were if i was to take a big morphine dose it would last me a good six hours, oxy im lucky to get four.
and i feel there is more of a comedown with oxy as it has stimulant effects.morphine does have a hangover it not as bad tho.
also I noticed with morphine it dm how much u redose u can jus keep redosing whatever, oxy you got to get the correct dose to get the high you want.

In a painkilling aspect morphine is way better for pain oxy is good but better for fatique since it energises me.
the er pills of morphine last longer but take longer to kick in (around 2 hours) but the oxys you feel it more and kicks in faster as you get 40percent of the pill slowly released in the first hour then the rest in the next 7hours supposedly.
i dont know if ms contin works the same, i know zomorph takes around hour and half to feel relief

i was spending quarter of my disability money to binge on oxy then rattle for 2-3weeks and do it all over again im done with it and im done using opiates to get high as I am actually in pain and got fibromyalgia so it flares em up.

160mg is a high dose. But I'm guessing you got a fairly high opiate tolerance. Just for those reading this, definitely no one do a dose like that without tolerance.

I did the same dose after just a couple days use recently, but I've used oxy many times in the past so my tolerance goes back up really quick nowadays. But I moved myself back down to 80mg soon after and found once you let your body adjust to it the high is just as good at 80mg as it is at 160mg and you save drugs (and money) plus it's good HR to not use high doses of potent opioids for obvious reasons. I find you just get really diminishing returns with high doses of oxy anyway. Once you go over 80mg it's a bit of a waste imo.

If you space out your doses of an OC80 you will get the same high. I recommend chewing half (chew hard to beat time release), then crushing the other half into lines and doing one or two every 10 minutes. You'll soon feel you're where you wanna be. And without increasing your dose above 100mg which is good HR as well as money saving.

Still would rather have Oramorph truth be told but hey it's not like oxy isn't nice.

and i feel there is more of a comedown with oxy as it has stimulant effects.

Never noticed a comedown as such, but oxy does build tolerance and dependence far quicker than morphine. Makes it a very insidious drug imo. Which is why I prefer to keep doses as low as possible when I use it.

Definitely with you on morphine being the better drug.

Something really not right with the gear here atm, I can feel that PAWS-esque, black crushing depression coming over me as I sit here now & have for the last 20 mins. God knows but I know the feeling where it seems a good idea to throw yourself into the canal with rocks in your pocket.

God knows what I'm gonna do tonight, I was looking forward to reading a book I picked up today & now I'm looking at it as if it was a wet rizla.

Not Oramorph no, but they might be more willing to script Zomorph, MST Continus, etc any one of the various brands of extended release morphine capsules. When handing out long-term opiate scripts the NHS is always much more willing to give out the time release versions since they're considered to be less addictive and abusable.

My opinion is the opposite, honestly if I could I'd swap my OC80's for a few big bottles of Oramorph. Much prefer morphine to oxy, cleaner high with more euphoria.
Morphine has a much more sedating,longer lasting high which tends to be more on the body side. Oxy has more of a mental euphoria and is also much more stimulating. I take opioids to get to the nodding state and thats why i like morphine much more. Many make the mistake to take not enough oral morphine. You need atleast 2,5 x of yout oxy dose for a good high. Also you need to destroy the extendet release which is very easy with zomorph capsules,as you can dissolve the beads in hot water in seconds.

Morphine feels much more natural to me,also tolerance develops slower than with oxy and you only need to take it 1-2 x a day max. Much stronger histamine release on morphine aswell which i like(if its not too extreme).
The withdrawal is also very physical and is horrible but is only lasting 3-5 days.

I love myself a huge dose of morphine(600 mg+). I dont do IV but many people who do it told me that going over 200 mg is very uncomfortable due to the horrific histamine release,which is much stronger than with heroin iv use.

@Zopiclone bandit are you feeling that way WITH gear? Sounds like you've been getting amazing stuff and it's back to the standard, so you're hardly beating the rattle.
With the good gear did it leave marmite all over ya teeth? I'm just sticking with my script nowadays. It's impossible to get high on opiates whilst on the jollop, I've finally accepted it! Unless you treble your daily dose, but that's just suicide for the rest of the week.

Something really not right with the gear here atm, I can feel that PAWS-esque, black crushing depression coming over me as I sit here now & have for the last 20 mins. God knows but I know the feeling where it seems a good idea to throw yourself into the canal with rocks in your pocket.

God knows what I'm gonna do tonight, I was looking forward to reading a book I picked up today & now I'm looking at it as if it was a wet rizla.

Just wait for the knock on effect of that massive bust yesterday. Is ' The Great Gear Drought' of 2020 on the cards?