• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Is there a test yet for nitazenes?
There are test strips available on some sites but I don’t know if they’re any good. Several years ago I bought every single non-reagent drug test (either strips or little plastic encased ones) for various drugs & most of them gave false positives &/or false negatives. Chinese junk.

I would think smoking BA to be under 50%. I remember that a single baggie in a rig used to hit me way harder than 2 of them on foil. I admit that I had a terribly bad smoking techinque, tho
Snorting it is a total waste, did it couple of times (solid doses) out of lack of works and it barely kept me out of wds
If you make it into solution & use it nasally it works well. Much better than smoking but then I’m awful at smoking. Still, it does have a higher BA in salt form in solution.

Sadly that's the Truth.
I'm convinced the higher up people who control the quality have never used it, if a dealer understood how important quality is they wouldn't bash it so badly. I'm convinced if something that was high purity hit the market sales would be huge and they would make more profit.
My prior guy, the only one I’ve ever gotten good h from in Europe, wouldn’t sell large amounts or I’d have got a bunch & not be stranded now. I have NEVER encountered anyone else who had a consistent limit (for over 2 yrs) on how much he’d sell at a time. I should’ve just bought more frequently but I can’t have identical little mailers arriving weekly let alone more often, & he refused to ship in a box via DHL.

What does it look like when it's pure heroin, if you got the good shit?
The best #3 I got was light greyish-beige with black spots, came in hard rocky slices (also ULTRA dense - 1g of this stuff is 1/3 the size of other h) but once you add water & acid it dissolves pretty fast without too much grinding required. He claimed it was 98% and while that’s definitely exaggerated - I’d guess it was more like 50% because there was obvious cut that didn’t dissolve - but it was at least 20x stronger than anything else I’ve tried in Europe & I have tried a LOT.

Back in the US I got #4 that was in tuna can shaped 100g pieces, off white, that was 98-99% pure.

Both of these, filtered, produce light yellow solution.

OH YEAH, almost forgot, recently i was lookin up on google about acetic anhydride in afghanistan, they used to get HIGH QUAITY acetic anydride for FREE and to manufacture very high quality heroin called WHITE BASE HEROIN 96% purity, that white base heroin is actually in between #3 and #4, FAR SUPERIOR than heroin HCL #4 of 92% pure. SO what happened was high quality of acetic anydride has gotten alot HARDER to source ATM since 2015, it was ALL BECAUSE of former undoc a man called angela de costa, he was so obbession with afghanistan opiate trade, he said HQ acetic anydride was the reason for increasin HEROIN use in the world so he wanted to do something about it, he knew some1 in the nato army who was stationed in afghanistan to go find where the HQ acetic anhydride were comin from inside afghanistan and they have found it, so angela decosta were determinded in his power to destroy the company who supplied drug baron HQ acetic anhydride for free but thing started to change and more difficult for the company and the company decided to charge drug baron for HQ acetic anydride, AGAIN angela decosta decided to blacklist the company from acquiring HQ acetic anhydride from anywhere and the nato raided the company and seized ALL of HQ acetic anydride. AND there was shit LOADS of medium quality acetic anhydride there but the nato didnt have the order to seized that so they left it alone. nato reported this to angeka de costa and he said medium quality acetic anhydride is of NO CONCERN to him BECAUSE they wont increase heroin use world wide WHERE HQ acetic anhydride does! TODAY, drug baron still use meduim quality AA for manufacture. IF you go on darknet and u wil notice a photo of heroin with black dot? this is cos they still use medium qaultiy of AA. if they used high quality AA THEN this wil REMOVE ALL BLACK DOT as al impure natural alkoid are REMOVED complete, giving you a much CLEANER and high quality heroin, you would be able to feel EUPHORIC on 30%puyre of heroin BUT, with medium quality AA, you wont be able to feel euphoric if u smoked them on foil usin 30%pure heroin, that is the REALITY TODAY. i HATED that man angela decosta for that, because this paved the way for fentantly and other to appear on black market! i do KNOW you can get HQ acetic anhydride in europe but its difficult to acqure them in large amount and send them to afhanistan and it wil be seized by the custom so its too RISKY! SO IT WAS DECIDED that the europe drug gang buy afghan opium and have them trafficked to europe and manufacture in europe but they ran into a problem, they hav had hard time LOCATING that highly skilled chemist who used to manufacture ALL those high quality of heroin comin out of afghanistan,they need this chemist and hire him/her BUT the chemist simply vanished, face fall off earth, the talbain, the europe&uk gangs and the pakistan are tryin to find this guy for few years now with no luck! they accuse DEA of arrestin the chemist and bought to us to face trial and they managed to keep this under radar BUT dea have DENY this, so nobody KNOWS WHRE this guy is. OR what happened to him LOL. i must admit, i found this very unsual story lol
It’s really easy to make h from morphine with proper anhydrous AA so the lack of a chemist wasn’t the problem

Such terrible pain in both sides of my hips today I could hardly walk and getting out of bed to stand up was terrible, I was seriously worried I'd not be able to walk today. Whatever is wrong with me is getting worse.

I had a nice tooter from last night and did the lot in one go, I didn't know it was possible to inhale like that. When I blew it out it went directly to the pain, caused a "pins and needles" feeling and in 20 seconds max it was gone and I could walk ❤️🙏🙏🙏

The relief from the pain is beyond words to express, I'd be rolling around cussing "God" and everything else on this damn planet if I'd not got that gear down my neck.

Heroin may have many faults with it but for pain nothing comes close to it, I'd honestly not be walking or moving around today if I'd not got a smoke, it wouldn't be possible to walk the 5 minutes round the corner to score it was that bad.
I don’t like any opiates but I dislike pain even more. Tried everything except oxymorphone & h is unbeatable for pain ime, plus the long DOA is a bog bonus. H also has the fewest side effects & least sedation (except maybe oxycodone which makes me extremely irritable & doesn’t work as well as hydrocodone for my pain). It’s absolutely criminal that it’s not standard for pain management!

I reallhy cant understand how people rate crack over heroin lol.cos the crack high last 2 mins and before u know it, ur buying again! For me crack is SHIT. WASTED OF MONEY
I get an intense rush (30 sec max) from good crack smoked properly. The only drug that gives me a proper rush. I get NO recreational effects from opiates. But I still hardly find crack worth it. It’s an occasional treat.

I reallhy cant understand how people rate crack over heroin lol.cos the crack high last 2 mins and before u know it, ur buying again! For me crack is SHIT. WASTED OF MONEY
I used to love mixing both, heroin has always been my favorite but a couple good rocks to go with it was always delicious.

Last edited:
Here's a question for all you dopers, I've been clean off hard drugs for about 15 years now and are you more concerned about something be mixed in like fetty and these other potent synthetics or are you just as usual as before about it like you know most dope comes with something cut-in and it comes with the territory so you expect it and don't really think about it? I always compare heroin to a girl and sex so with my time with dope say it's like the 70s and free love and sex then all of a sudden this thing called AIDS comes out and all these people are starting to die if that makes any sense, like more cautious about what you're doing and worry more than before?

Last edited:
I don’t find any opioids recreational but I don’t think hydromorphone is necessarily preferable to heroin. I certainly prefer h because it lasts much longer & is less sedating. Haven’t tried oxymorphone but imo all opiates are generally preferable to opioids except methadone (& maybe meperidine, also haven’t tried).

I should add that a lot of work has gone into optimizing the synthesis of hydromorphone from morphine. Given that hydromorphine is around four times more potent than heroin and is generally considered to produce a better flash and high, I would not be surprised that IF the price of opium increases substantially, someone will telescope down that synthesis because the potential profit would be larger.

I mean I doubt H users would be displeased to discover that hydromorphone or oxymorphone replaced the diamorphine. All are considered vastly better then fentanyl.

No offence stee you seem like a great guy. But you say yourself you are rural. You are an intelligent guy. Why risk dodgy gear off roadmen?
Just order off the markets and avoid the risk of dodgy stuff.

If you need help on how it all works just PM me. You are smarter than to be fucking with cut street gear. And no offence to anyone here but if you have suspect gear and continue to take lt rather than send to wedino's, i'm sorry but your on a Harm Reduction forum, you know consuming more is stupid and also sets a bad example to other newbie users.

Please shoot me a PM and we can disuss this further. I want to help you brother. But this current behaviour doesn't suit you man.
There’s dodgy h online & it doesn’t always come, or can take weeks to arrive. Also, what if the only h you can get is dodgy? Or you only have a few dodgy options? Most people are going to choose dodgy over going cold turkey & that‘s completely understandable.

There’s dodgy h online & it doesn’t always come, or can take weeks to arrive. Also, what if the only h you can get is dodgy? Or you only have a few dodgy options? Most people are going to choose dodgy over going cold turkey & that‘s completely understandable.
it most definitely is yeah, understandable and will always happen probably

I guess what we're getting at is that the H scene in uk looks like it be going down the same road as USA.

Given that, people could be educated/ecouraged/helped enough somehow to try to adapt to the new more dangerous scenario by beginning to change habits so somehow can get their drugs (even some of them) tested before using.

Of course what is urgently required is anon drug testing facilities in the cities, but as we know here in uk they'd prefer addicts dying in droves in the streets rather than do anything even remotely politically challenging

Last edited:
it most definitely is yeah, underastandable and will always happen prpobably

I guess what we're getting at is that the H scene in uk looks like it be going down the same road as USA.

Given that, people could be educated/ecouraged/helped enough somehow to try to adapt to the new more dangerous scenario by beginning to change habits so somehow can get their drugs (even some of them) tested before using.

Of course what is urgently required is anon drug testing facilities in the cities, but as we know here in uk they'd prefer addicts dying in droves in the streets rather than do anything even remotely politically challenging
I don’t know if things will go the same way in the UK/EU. Meth never took off for cultural reasons (imo), although I’ve also wondered if the meth here is mediocre because the rare times I’ve found it on the street it wasn’t quite right. Weak & gave me side effects I don’t normally get. Some of the online stuff is like that too. All of the meh stuff seems identical like it came from the same source. Possibly just a bad batch last summer?

Maybe there is a biological component too. The people who emigrated having more dopamine/more sensitive receptors, or something like that, thus the preference for cocaine over meth (& speed) on this side of the Atlantic. Pure conjecture ofc, but I can tell you current Germans are like zombie sheep vs Americans (not that Americans don’t have their own issues, but they’re not so compliant & brainwashed).

Mail came, hallellujah! Unfortunately one of the ‘new’ vendors is a dupe of one I also just ordered from. Double the sketchy packaging & I don’t much like his stuff but he ships very fast.

One of my orders came after being held for 7 days in the nearest city! I was sure it wouldn’t come…seized or mislablled. Unfortunately it looks like it was opened & resealed. Last time I ordered from this guy it came opened (& not resealed!) but luckily the contents were untouched and in opaque packaging. His h is the best available right now but he takes a long time to ship & seems kinda dumb. He included a reship of coke but like the first time he sent it….it is NOT coke. I think it must be some kind of RC stimulant. Lasts 3-4 hours, zero numbing/not much smell, pure white powder, not hygroscopic. I’ve only smoked the freebase and it tastes AWFUL, is hell on the lungs & heart, & corrosive to the mucous membranes. I’m definitely getting it tested at the Spanish lab (they’ll send me the print outs so I can determine any unknown substances for myself). Anyone want to guess at it?

no, but let us know results out of interest

also, if it's a dnm pack which it sounds like, informing that community on whatever is the darknet main forum now re the seller would be helpful for people no doubt
Will do. I will ofc inform the seller but I’m not sure what to do about feedback. His h is the best I can find so I definitely want to keep ordering & he‘s really nice (even sent me free acid tabs with my last order). I can’t in good faith leave a good review (maybe max 3/5 with a thorough explanation), and others should be warned because I’m concerned about the potential toxicity (especially to the heart, never felt such discomfort), but he has NO reviews yet for it…And then I STILL haven’t actually received what I paid for and it’s been months.

Will do. I will ofc inform the seller but I’m not sure what to do about feedback. His h is the best I can find so I definitely want to keep ordering & he‘s really nice (even sent me free acid tabs with my last order). I can’t in good faith leave a good review (maybe max 3/5 with a thorough explanation), and others should be warned because I’m concerned about the potential toxicity (especially to the heart, never felt such discomfort), but he has NO reviews yet for it…And then I STILL haven’t actually received what I paid for and it’s been months.
Do you mind if I ask which country you ordered from? Even roughly (i.e. it borders X and Y or something). And did you order H or some other opioid? Just got confused cos you mentioned coke.

Here's a question for all you dopers, I've been clean off hard drugs for about 15 years now and are you more concerned about something be mixed in like fetty and these other potent synthetics or are you just as usual as before about it like you know most dope comes with something cut-in and it comes with the territory so you expect it and don't really think about it? I always compare heroin to a girl and sex so with my time with dope say it's like the 70s and free love and sex then all of a sudden this thing called AIDS comes out and all these people are starting to die if that makes any sense, like more cautious about what you're doing and worry more than before?
I would say that many users will be frightened but most street addicts will take whatever is being sold. I cleaned up, had a lapse and had my first OD in approx ten years of on and off use. It at the very least taught me that I would never inject again, even if I did give H another go recreationally somewhere down the line.

The services will be the ones to become worried first - I imagine it was a bit like that with AIDS in that people just don't understand unless they understand if that makes sense. Someone deep into addiction, on the street or in bad living conditions will be in too deep to worry but some will be getting a script for opioid replacement/substitution therapy to either come off or offset the damage. You've seen the reports from Philly: if you're an addict, you're an addict and if the supply has been completely contaminated then you will take whatever is gonna get the monkey off your back.

I advise everyone I know who uses to not inject their gear and to get on a prescription for opioid replacement treatment - especially Buvidal if they really want to quit. I also advise them to test their gear which most wont, unless testing sites become available which they might (there are good people trying very hard to make this happen) but at the very least "test" it by using small amounts and seeing how it affects them before getting into smoking it (and hopefully not injecting it).

Its a mixed bag but, unfortunately, most addicts are not "responsible" because they can't be. As drugs are illegal, the "responsibility" relies with suppliers and dealers etc. and this is exactly why drugs should be taken out of the hands of criminals.

Do you mind if I ask which country you ordered from? Even roughly (i.e. it borders X and Y or something). And did you order H or some other opioid? Just got confused cos you mentioned coke.
I ordered from a seller who claims to be in Germany, where I am, but the first order came in a nice little book sized hard cardboard box from the NL with incredible stealth. The next 2 orders came in shitty little white mailers from north Germany. I ordered h + coke, then more h, then in my 3rd order more h + reshipped coke bc I was sure he’d sent me speed instead.

Except for that one pure h German seller, in general NL h is better & cheaper, but it only arrives 2/3 of the time & very few Dutch sellers offer tracking. Within country definitely seems safest, especially without tracking.

The new h has kicked in - no more sweating and my pupils are tiny. Not doing much for my back pain though & it seems brain foggy/sedating, almost dirty - but that could just be impurities (common with #3, I never got that with #4). I find it really frustrating when stuff makes my pupils tiny and often I get really itchy or tired and yet no effect on my pain or essentially none. All too common, and with my tolerance back to 0 I should be feeling more. Most of it is in really hard rocks - haven’t seen ones of this big in years, over 1g sized - but I made solution out of the loose powder. Maybe the rocks will be better. There are really hard little pieces that take grinding in acidic water to dissolve - always a good sign - but it won’t take much acid. Solution is very pale amber and there is a thin layer of particulate that won’t dissolve floating on top (not too uncommon, generally a good sign). It’s been over 4hrs and still going. Very strong distinct, almost marijuana-like musky smell & taste - not usually a good sign.

Now to test my very belated bday crack! Taste test was good, significant numbing, but not much smell as powder or during cooking.

Last edited: