• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

Take care Kenny, all the best with your tests...

yep brown works snorted too - just gotta be careful because you're taking in a dose all at once compared to smoking, i.e. no titration so you're at risk of an OD...same with plugging I suppose.

FUBAR - ouch @ 30k :|

Thankfully my experience with crack was limited to a couple of snowballs...before I realised things were all downhill from there.

Thank you brother, drinking pints of green tea and praying to Odin. Hopefully, I'll pass. Hope you guys are alright, maybe I should pop in the Gibberings thread and see what's up.

Yeah I took risks with the brown on sunday, foolish, If I were to take one my "let's try to get though this subutuex blockade" type of doses while not on the subs I'd be dead several times over. Normally if more than 12 hours since my last dose have passed I start with as little as I can and work up from there.

Never understood why people called it "the ultimate high", just because it has the worst reputation people I know are always suprised when I say it's really mild for the most part.

Hey folks , how yawl been a few days.

And mate if smoking doesn't do it, jagging won't either, count yourself lucky heroin isn't for you, my first little bump sniffed had me in love.

Well folks been using again, I stopped my meth because the blunt & disgusting truth is I hadn't had a bowel movement since I went on it and was causing real corncern, I had tried everything, so I stopped taking the meth & 3 days late I woke up durning the night , grabbed the. Gloves I had ready and "went digging" this was truly horrific av been blocked before obv, but not like this, I blocked the pan & my mums pans can usuaually handle it , if I didn't get it out that night I definitely would of had to go hospital for sure.

Since then I have been smoking a half g a day to cover the 50ml of meth, even when I was on subs I got it back but nothing like the meth, I will go see my worker this week & be honest, and if isn't something that truly helps on meth ad rather have a half g habit a day , av been on subs just makes me use more benzos & I want stop them, bag in the morning & one at night , or teenth every few days I could live with that , I can't live with not being able to go and enjoy a shite , which on the b i still can.

Hey folks , how yawl been a few days.

And mate if smoking doesn't do it, jagging won't either, count yourself lucky heroin isn't for you, my first little bump sniffed had me in love.

Well folks been using again, I stopped my meth because the blunt & disgusting truth is I hadn't had a bowel movement since I went on it and was causing real corncern, I had tried everything, so I stopped taking the meth & 3 days late I woke up durning the night , grabbed the. Gloves I had ready and "went digging" this was truly horrific av been blocked before obv, but not like this, I blocked the pan & my mums pans can usuaually handle it , if I didn't get it out that night I definitely would of had to go hospital for sure.

Since then I have been smoking a half g a day to cover the 50ml of meth, even when I was on subs I got it back but nothing like the meth, I will go see my worker this week & be honest, and if isn't something that truly helps on meth ad rather have a half g habit a day , av been on subs just makes me use more benzos & I want stop them, bag in the morning & one at night , or teenth every few days I could live with that , I can't live with not being able to go and enjoy a shite , which on the b i still can.

Jeezus FTT, that's a horrendous story, but also fuckin hilarious =D "grabbed the gloves I had ready and "went digging" - gold!! How long had you gone without a dump then mate? I never really had any problems in that department on meth, except for once when i went without a shit for two weeks solid. There was no pain and no urge to go at all. Then one day, i felt the turtles head, dropped my guts and all was back to normal...

I've burst a vein in the same spot in my left eye on two separate occasions because of trying too hard to take a shit when constipated by opis. I actually went to the opticians after it happened the second time as I was worried it could have been indicating something more serious, but she basically said my eyes were otherwise healthy and there wasn't any real reason I should keep getting a burst vein (I didn't mention the constipation thing... she didn't mention the fact that my pupils were pins.... don't ask don't tell).

Looked like this, but on the other eye...

0_subconjunctival_haemorrhage-.jpg

^All the best FTT, keep up the fight man.

I bought a bunch of suppository osmotic laxatives once after being in serious opiate constipation pain. It didn't help and just ended up in unnecessary anal play...

Jeezus FTT, that's a horrendous story, but also fuckin hilarious =D "grabbed the gloves I had ready and "went digging" - gold!! How long had you gone without a dump then mate? I never really had any problems in that department on meth, except for once when i went without a shit for two weeks solid. There was no pain and no urge to go at all. Then one day, i felt the turtles head, dropped my guts and all was back to normal...

Honestly was like 8 weeks, a crazy amount came out, like massive rocks, one was literally like the size of small baby, what a relief finishing it, hand on heart, I feel I know the pain of sodomy.

Meth was working part from that too, but I can't go through that ever again, since I gave birth to my dung patches. I have shat every day , smoking half g a just now & it's all good because it's there, & I have done really well to bring down my benzo use, tapered a bit then just stopped and I have been ok and it's been 4/5 days. Just done a proper shit while writing this, to be able to enjoy shit, few bags a days habits isn't the end of the world to I find my next dumb idea , it's already coming to me, people who take vals round here usually or most take b, said I was stopping that just a over week ago , but needs must & we must surrive & pish with the cock wev got

Honestly was like 8 weeks, a crazy amount came out, like massive rocks, one was literally like the size of small baby, what a relief finishing it, hand on heart, I feel I know the pain of sodomy.

Meth was working part from that too, but I can't go through that ever again, since I gave birth to my dung patches. I have shat every day , smoking half g a just now & it's all good because it's there, & I have done really well to bring down my benzo use, tapered a bit then just stopped and I have been ok and it's been 4/5 days. Just done a proper shit while writing this, to be able to enjoy shit, few bags a days habits isn't the end of the world to I find my next dumb idea , it's already coming to me, people who take vals round here usually or most take b, said I was stopping that just a over week ago , but needs must & we must surrive & pish with the cock wev got

Kudos for getting off the benzos. Try and avoid them completely for a while if you can, the longer you stay off them the less you'll miss them.

If you mean your brown eye, that's haemorrhoids mate ;)
Don't talk to me about the piles. There are probably 249 999 people in my city of a quarter of a million inhabitants who believe that only other people get the piles -- and they would all be dead right.

Has anyone done a parody of that Pogues song, A Pair of Brown Eyes but changed it to A Hairy Browneye? And if not, why not?

Anyway, I've just had the toot forward to which I have been looking since six and a half days ago, but which has been beyond impracticable until now -- my first chance of a break from having to give a fuck about anything.

I think it's almost a rite of passage when you get to the point of jamming your hand up your backside to pull out lumps of granite.

I've been there :!

yes i dont like it. colours have gone a bit brighter which is vool, but its not good. im gutted, absolutely gutted. feel dizzy and sick. what the fuck else is there
I can actually relate to you. I was obsessed with trying it when i was younger as many friends had got into it and all the ultimate high malarky. Eventually i ended up trying very pure #4 SEA heroin about a dozen times all IV. I never enjoyed it. Just made me really sick. Sure i got high but the vomiting spoilt any enjoyment of it. Turns out to be a blessing. Most of the friends who got into it are now either dead or in gaol. All the girls either died or became hookers. Guys did armed robberies etc. Its fucking grim and a shit game to get into. Think yourself lucky you are like me. Imagine if you liked it? You say you wish you did but trust me you would have ended up in a living or very possibly dead hell.

hey again gang - got two months opi clean and then, well you know how that went down ֎
really annoyed wirh myself :/

i hope youve all be good tho, glad to see some of the old faces

was wondering perhaps abour setting up a london support group (im croydon but stillllllllllll) out of memberes on here - just an idea butwho knowz HA

well done on two months though. little slip ups are inevitable, man. dont beat yourself up! you still on subutex?

good to see ya too OM, you been well?
and currently i'm still using so no - but i have a huge stockpile of subs for when i do want off.
appreciate it both of you