• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

In need of some assistance today or tomorrow in Cairo Egypt. Anyone that can help will be generously rewarded.

I'm fairly sure that's not allowed but even if it was no-one on the forum lives in Egypt anyway.

Nice pyramids though eh Scotchy ? :)

Also not far from Syria and I'm sure if the OP asks nicely those lovely ISIS boys would hook him up (literally hook him up:))

Leaving medical school after two years is my biggest regret...wish could go back and give my 24 year old self a slap....

Other than my paramedic science degree that I got later on and was paid for by the Trust all I have to show from my higher education in my early 20s is a Financial Economics degree that's barely worth the paper it's printed on..

You do have to do two weeks of essential annual training every year to update skills , learn about any new drugs being introduced etc. But it's not all that in depth... Case in point the introduction of transexamic acid a year or two back....the training for the administration of which was laughable..

ooo i'll go in your place n learn about new drugs being introduced if they're the opiate kind hebe :D

Evey

No need for being a professional paramedic when you have an internet connection and a subscription or two to pharm/drug discovery journal publications.
;)

Unfortunately an internet connection isnt that helpfull when you receive a Red One call at rush hour in the middle of a city centre in the rain for someone who's heart isnt beating and you need to be there in under 8 minutes and you're 10 hours into a night shift.... (Wow that was a long sentance :) )

It is however vital for accessing Facebook and Bluelight during your breaks though so I guess it's swings and roundabouts really :)

Having ConnectBot on your phone can be a life-saver when someone has a log file that is filling with error messages and growing so huge, it is nearly filling the disk. One quick ssh connection in to the server, df -h shows something amiss in the partition with users' folders, du -b /home | sort -n eventually finds the culprit. Then had to phone the user to warn them their computer was about to misbehave, back into ConnectBot and this time make a direct connection to their workstation, forcibly log them out, so the process that was writing the log file terminated, because the space occupied by a deleted file can't be recovered while some other process still has a handle on it, and then the server brothe a sigh of relief and everyone else's computers started working again. The user logged back in and finished her day's work, while I confirmed that no more error messages were being logged (turned out later to be an out-of-date version of AMOR not playing nicely with the latest XOrg),and everyone was happy.

Oh, and I didn't do all this from my laptop at home because I was standing outside a hospital, while my friend was inside being treated .....

Nice pyramids though eh Scotchy ? :)

Also not far from Syria and I'm sure if the OP asks nicely those lovely ISIS boys would hook him up (literally hook him up:))

Pretty underwhelming to be honest. It's basically a land fill of rubbish and desperately poor people trying to lighten at least or worse lift your wallet completely....

I was probably just grumpy due to the drug situation :)

Jordan on the other hand, their drugs had me spannered. Heroin was up there with the best I've had. Even better than that was Petra, truly amazing. The dead sea was very meh...

Some scary places out there though, I'd certainly never go within a mile of... My advice would be a sabbatical.

Even some of the pharmacies sell fake inactive meds. In Egypt that is. Amman was a gold mine for whatever you wanted, handed boxes of meds over without even needing to spin a tale I'd made up on the way there.

My mate used to get dropped off in Egypt when working offshore. He would regularly go to a pharmacy in Claro and buy 4000 vials of testosterone for 40p each and bring them back to the UK and sell them for 5 times what he paid. Your allowed to import steroids for personal use but I reckon youd have a hard time convincing customs that 4000 shots were personal use. Apparently now though the pharmacies in Egypt are as you say full of fake pharms.

Having ConnectBot on your phone can be a life-saver when someone has a log file that is filling with error messages and growing so huge, it is nearly filling the disk. One quick ssh connection in to the server, df -h shows something amiss in the partition with users' folders, du -b /home | sort -n eventually finds the culprit. Then had to phone the user to warn them their computer was about to misbehave, back into ConnectBot and this time make a direct connection to their workstation, forcibly log them out, so the process that was writing the log file terminated, because the space occupied by a deleted file can't be recovered while some other process still has a handle on it, and then the server brothe a sigh of relief and everyone else's computers started working again. The user logged back in and finished her day's work, while I confirmed that no more error messages were being logged (turned out later to be an out-of-date version of AMOR not playing nicely with the latest XOrg),and everyone was happy.

Oh, and I didn't do all this from my laptop at home because I was standing outside a hospital, while my friend was inside being treated .....

"Cybernetic organism" is a phrase teetering on the edge of my consciousness currently, not exactly sure as to why... ;)

I had an XOrg problem a while back, I may have loved the program while presently poking its pixels and processes but it took a fortnight, two miracles and a liberal application of Bigfoot RNA to the virgin blood consumed from the Holy Grail to get my ex to org...

My mate used to get dropped off in Egypt when working offshore. He would regularly go to a pharmacy in Claro and buy 4000 vials of testosterone for 40p each and bring them back to the UK and sell them for 5 times what he paid. Your allowed to import steroids for personal use but I reckon youd have a hard time convincing customs that 4000 shots were personal use. Apparently now though the pharmacies in Egypt are as you say full of fake pharms.

Dodgy deals, destined to stop still surrounded by shifting shadows it started and spawned in, selling psychoactive, sought by some in cyberspace corners, pharmaceutical substances and solutions in filth-ridden, fully functional, farces formed and filed as pharmacies are not too surprising. As you say it may raise an eyebrow or 4,000 when customs comes across sufficient steroid infusions to send every sailor in a submarine circling the Caspian Sea scurrying as a soulless slave to sexual satisfaction for six weeks straight...

Last night was "dry" -- no sweating. Took 5 mg. Diazepam about 23:30. Woke up way too early for a Sunday, but currently trying to fix that with some tea and "tea" before returning to bed for a second try. Might have another five tonight, and another mug of cocoa ..... But let's see about going back up for a proper Sunday lie-in.

As i see all these animated alliterations, would be it be accurate - or absolutely accusatory and amiss - to say that Sprout's speech seems to suggest some sort of central nervous system stimulation or serotogenic psychedelic substance swirling around his system? :D

As i see all these animated alliterations, would be it be accurate - or absolutely accusatory and amiss - to say that Sprout's speech seems to suggest some sort of central nervous system stimulation or serotogenic psychedelic substance swirling around his system? :D

Sprout? On stimulants? Shonky sentence structure, syntax and semantics?

Ridiculous. Libelous. Slanderous.

Re; the latter - see you in court! ;)

Does seeing shadow people in wigs count as "see[ing] you in court"?
You know i love ya sprout <3

Unless the shadow people get frisky together, in which case "see[ing] you in Kurt!" is correct.

600mg of Loperamide a day?
Surely there comes a point where switching OTC diarrhoea capsules for isolate powder is common sense, no? Perhaps before the hundred pill mark?

That's just fucked up.
People shouldn't have to get that desperate. And i refer to the dangers of loperamide, rather than the stigma or absurdity of those dosages.