• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

Without wishing to sound melodramatic Julie, I firmly believe that no-one gives up Heroin, it has to give up on you. Heroin addiction is like a self fulfilling prophecy - once you've set the ball rolling with that first try, it has to run its course. You appear to still be in love with the stuff, which is understandable because she's one sexy little tease, but to be truly free you have to learn to HATE everything she stands for, then wait until she's had enough of you...

I relate to that 100% , that's pretty fucking spot on mate.

Don't get me wrong. I lived the feeling of opiates. Plus since my (very substantial) doses of opiates came curtisy of Mr. Cameron and his NHS cost was never an issue. One day though I just woke up and thought "why am I doing this? The constant running g out of my script early and rattling for one week every two months just got to much. Plus in 41now the and when I think of what I could have achieved by now if I hadn't been shackled to that shit since I was 21.....enough was enough.... Then I fell out with my gp and the rest was history..

Incidentally I feeling very, very depressed at the moment so am leaving BL for the foreseeable.....

Love you all and please look after yourselves guys..... God bless <3

EDIT.....if anyone wants to get in touch for any reason, I FUBAR has my email address and so can give it to anyone if the need to talk about anything. Love u guys >3

Incidentally I feeling very, very depressed at the moment so am leaving BL for the foreseeable.....

Aw! Sorry to hear that. Hope you resolve it and pop back when you have :)

Don't get me wrong. I lived the feeling of opiates. Plus since my (very substantial) doses of opiates came curtisy of Mr. Cameron and his NHS cost was never an issue. One day though I just woke up and thought "why am I doing this? The constant running g out of my script early and rattling for one week every two months just got to much. Plus in 41now the and when I think of what I could have achieved by now if I hadn't been shackled to that shit since I was 21.....enough was enough.... Then I fell out with my gp and the rest was history..

EDIT.....if anyone wants to get in touch for any reason, I FUBAR has my email address and so can give it to anyone if the need to talk about anything. Love u guys >3

Ah crap, sad to hear that you are feeling so depressed mate. Don't be a stranger and you know if life is getting you down that you can always come here for some words of support. Take care mate. Hope 2016 proves to be a lot better for you.

Englandz sorry your in such a bad place mate , don't leave us hanging to long , your good for this place and probably more needed than you realise.
Hope your depression lifts and you come back safe and well. All the best mate<3

I hate to hear your that depressed brother, I wish you all the best, you were one of my first bluelight friends and the reason I stuck around cause you were a nice decent dude and helped me when I first found bluelight. Cause of that I've learned a lot of stuff and got to talk to a lot of good people
All trying to help each other . Hope to see you back sometime soon but I know depression so just do what you gotta do bro, fuck it!

Thanks everyone. Just to make it worse. I didn't go to work today and got a knock at my door about an hour ago and it was my boss and 2 paramedics come to see if I was dead cos I hadn't been answering my phone.....

I was like WTF!! and they said we know you've been having a hard time lately and just wanted to check your were ok. I.. Then when I switched my phone on there were avout10 missed calls....

I just wish I wasn't here at the moment. Im so down...

Well bye everyone.... Take care >3

Englandz i just read this. If you're feelimg suicidal wouldn't it be better if you stay here with us so we can talk to you - or phone the samaritans - or you can E-mail me yout number n I will phonr you. You clan't just post something like that n leave. I'm seriously worried now. Does someone has hid number pleae? Can someonr call him n talk tp him please we can't just fucking leav it like this

Evey

Englandz i just read this. If you're feelimg suicidal wouldn't it be better if you stay here with us so we can talk to you - or phone the samaritans - or you can E-mail me yout number n I will phonr you. You clan't just post something like that n leave. I'm seriously worried now. Does someone has hid number pleae? Can someonr call him n talk tp him please we can't just fucking leav it like this

Evey

Just letting you all know that I've had word from Englandgz - he's ok, just feeling down at the moment. So no need to worry folks.

Cheers FUBAR , kind of why I tried to pm you , but your pm's where full again by the time I got my lazy ass round to it.
Cheers for letting us know mate. Wish dude all the best.

Oh 74, I'm sorry, I've only just read this. You need to call me mate! Can't really speak atm due to chest infection but I'm sure you wouldn't object to a whisper. I hope you're feeling better my darling!

Talking therapy isn't always through the NHS. As you well know. I'm always here for you as are many people. Take some time for just you baby. xxx

Tomorrow should be d (H) day for me, something has to turn up in the mail n hopefully in 15 ish hours I'm gouched out :D

Got myself some number 4 for the first time as my living situation makes vaping a bit inconvenient. I'm not going to ask for dosage advice as I know nobody can determine the purity of what I have, but does anyone have advice on dosing/redosing? I.e. how long should I wait to between doses, should I just redose roughly the same amount each time or does the increased duration of snorting vs smoking mean that I should redose with less?

Also, how should plugged doses compare in size? Does plugging provide more of a rush?

Got myself some number 4 for the first time as my living situation makes vaping a bit inconvenient. I'm not going to ask for dosage advice as I know nobody can determine the purity of what I have, but does anyone have advice on dosing/redosing? I.e. how long should I wait to between doses, should I just redose roughly the same amount each time or does the increased duration of snorting vs smoking mean that I should redose with less?

Also, how should plugged doses compare in size? Does plugging provide more of a rush?

Can't tell you about H as it's not something I've ever done. Compared to vaping plugging usually works faster and is more intense. If that info helps at all. You really need an H expert for this but it seems most of EADD is away atm and I can only vouch for one expert in this field being asleep just now. I'll try and get him to reply once he's up. <3

OM

the one time I had no 4 it was very potent get a matchhead injected was enough to get me nodding , so I'd just start off with a couple of bumps snorted to test the waters , you should feel it within `10 mins if you are familiar with the effects.

H day has landed and omfg its beautiful!

will stick a pic up soon but omfg.. this shit is insanely potent, maybe the 2 week t-break has helped but I have been punched in the face with euphoria, t'is nice =D

god-damnit i hate myself, 6 weeks after being discarded from hospital from some h heavily laced with fent, here i am again... idiot

OM

the one time I had no 4 it was very potent get a matchhead injected was enough to get me nodding , so I'd just start off with a couple of bumps snorted to test the waters , you should feel it within `10 mins if you are familiar with the effects.

I have a bit of experience with vaping number 3 but not loads. Think I might actually be preferring this number 4 despite the slower onset. It feels like it has a 'fuller' and more rounded effect profile if that makes any sense? Or maybe I'm just more comfortable with pushing the dosage now I have a bit more opiate experience under my belt. Either way I'm off my tits and loving it. =D

Still curious about plugging. If I was to give this a try would about half my sniffed dosage sound reasonable enough to start with? Might give this a go tomorrow night.

Plugging Heroin (especially fully liberated a la #4/properly salted #3) is as close to IV as you'll get without attaching a spike.
The BA is obscenely high, the absorption is rapid (unless you're constipated) and the duration is enviable.

It's very difficult to guesstimate dose differences though, so maybe use a 1/3 dose as a tester before jumping upward, you should be pleasantly surprised by the difference compared to snorting and chasing.

I've never plugged anything, it always sounds a bit of a messy process, what about leakage? I don't want to ruin a nice high with the constant feeling of shitting myself.