• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

as long as you stay lying down for a couple minutes and havent had your anus stretched with overindulgence of dicks and 'dos then youre fine. its all absorbed quickly. you only need about as much water as you would for IV.

Thanks everyone. Just to make it worse. I didn't go to work today and got a knock at my door about an hour ago and it was my boss and 2 paramedics come to see if I was dead cos I hadn't been answering my phone.....

I was like WTF!! and they said we know you've been having a hard time lately and just wanted to check your were ok. I.. Then when I switched my phone on there were avout10 missed calls....

I just wish I wasn't here at the moment. Im so down...

Well bye everyone.... Take care >3

Take care man, I don't know you that well but you always came across as a sound bloke in your posts, I hope you feel better soon as being depressed is a motherfucker, you usually seemed quite chirpy as well. Anyway, chances are you won't read this if you're on a permanent BL break, but all the best amigo and don't let nasty intrusive thoughts like the last one enter your mind, nothing is ever that bad.

as long as you stay lying down for a couple minutes and havent had your anus stretched with overindulgence of dicks and 'dos then youre fine. its all absorbed quickly. you only need about as much water as you would for IV.

I don't IV either; however, by that comment I presume it's only a tiny amount when plugging? I best put the garden hose and funnel back in the garage then... 8o

yeah. just prepare it for IV. just enough water and citric to make a solution. draw it up in a syringe with no needle, make sure youve shat recently (or ya poo just eats it) and away you go. i've done it when i tried to IV and couldnt get myself and it really works. much more ''all-at-once'' than with smoking.

VSFg3YS.png

YUM

Making sure you've shat recently and having a h problem is an oxymoron

True, but of all the aspects of Junkiedom beyond our control, constipation is one we can and should put effort into mediating.
If you think H is bad, a PT habit means being stopped up for 3/4 days from a single dose, though the grounds are rich in fiber.

True, but of all the aspects of Junkiedom beyond our control, constipation is one we can and should put effort into mediating.
If you think H is bad, a PT habit means being stopped up for 3/4 days from a single dose, though the grounds are rich in fiber.

Some of my old mates used to use PT as maintenance because of how cheap the pods were, safe to say ya stayed well clear of the toilet when the mail was late, I never experienced PT properly as I couldn't neck the stuff, 2 bottles of cough syrup was fine but PT was asking too much from my gag reflex

This stuff is rotterdam gear, strongest i've had in a long time, proper high at the mo,

Nice to see ya round too Matt, hope all is well?

All is well man, off the gear nearly 11 months now, still checking in to see how things are in the opiate world, the pics you've been posting lately really makes ya mouth water at times

Now back to my ... Urgh subutex

Got to do yet another scoring run tonight for Jess. She's in a terrible state at the moment, although at least she agrees with me that she needs to get a new connection closer to home (but not too close; a bus or train journey is good for making you think you din't really need a toot after all).

Last time, I ended up taking a tiny sample for myself (enough for a postcard-sized piece of foil) and was fine the day after; it seems (as I suspected) that I only notice any withdrawal effects after a few nights' consecutive smoking. This time, I might try saving my sample till after work tomorrow (I've got Friday off anyway, on account of having a delivery to stay in for).

No; I'm merely seeking to give up the negative experiences associated with stopping taking opiates.

If there's a way back to the heady days of enjoying a little chase and being fine afterwards, that'd suit me fine. And trying to sit on my hands with a wrap in my bedside drawer will be a good exercise in self-discipline .....

I hate how opiates take their toll, in such a sneaky way too.

'I'll be your friend, let me give you a cuddle, there now, everything will be okay...'
'Thanks H, you are a good friend to me, goodness knows what I would do with out you.... hey, it seems like I have some kind of flu coming on...'
'That's what you get...'
'...Eh? What was all that "I'll be your friend" shit?'
'Shut the fuck up! I own you now biatch! You better recognize fool, now you smoke my ass before I bitch slap you into cold turkey muthafucka!!!'
'Nooooooooooo.... H you bastard! You fucking baaassssstttttaarrrrrrddddd!' *SOB, SOB, SOB*
*H gives a long evil laugh into the camera with dramatic music in background*

THE END

Once upon a time, there was a man who was very, very unhappy. Then one day, while strolling through a park, he met a strange figure in robes and a pointy hat. A wizard!

The wizard said to him, I can help. I know how you can get rid of all your problems in the world, and be left with just one.

Well, that sounds good, said the man. I have a lot of problems, so just one would be much more manageable.

Here you go, then, said the wizard, and he pulled a bag of brown powder out of his robes. Just empty a little of this stuff onto a square of tinfoil, hold it over a candle and breath in the vapours. And it will take away all your problems – except one.

So the man fetched some tinfoil and did exactly as he was told, with the wizard showing him how.

After exhaling his first breath, he remarked to the wizard, You were right! For once in my life, I am as happy as can be. I can actually feel my problems fading away, one by one!

Take a little more, urged the wizard. See how you feel then.

And the man took another breath. And another .....

Wait a second, he said to the wizard. You said this stuff would take away all my problems, but it would leave me with only one. What is the problem with which I will be left?

That is easy, replied the wizard. Your one problem now is: Getting enough of that powder! And with that, he vanished in a puff of smoke .....

I hate how opiates take their toll, in such a sneaky way too.

'I'll be your friend, let me give you a cuddle, there now, everything will be okay...'
'Thanks H, you are a good friend to me, goodness knows what I would do with out you.... hey, it seems like I have some kind of flu coming on...'
'That's what you get...'
'...Eh? What was all that "I'll be your friend" shit?'
'Shut the fuck up! I own you now biatch! You better recognize fool, now you smoke my ass before I bitch slap you into cold turkey muthafucka!!!'
'Nooooooooooo.... H you bastard! You fucking baaassssstttttaarrrrrrddddd!' *SOB, SOB, SOB*
*H gives a long evil laugh into the camera with dramatic music in background*

THE END

Once upon a time, there was a man who was very, very unhappy. Then one day, while strolling through a park, he met a strange figure in robes and a pointy hat. A wizard!

The wizard said to him, I can help. I know how you can get rid of all your problems in the world, and be left with just one.

Well, that sounds good, said the man. I have a lot of problems, so just one would be much more manageable.

Here you go, then, said the wizard, and he pulled a bag of brown powder out of his robes. Just empty a little of this stuff onto a square of tinfoil, hold it over a candle and breath in the vapours. And it will take away all your problems – except one.

So the man fetched some tinfoil and did exactly as he was told, with the wizard showing him how.

After exhaling his first breath, he remarked to the wizard, You were right! For once in my life, I am as happy as can be. I can actually feel my problems fading away, one by one!

Wait a second, he said to the wizard. You said this stuff would take away all my problems, but it would leave me with only one. What is the problem with which I will be left?

That is easy, replied the wizard. Your one problem now is: Getting enough of that powder! And with that, he vanished in a puff of smoke .....

Both of these posts are brilliant and just so fuckin true...

You lucky girl Julie , meeting a wizard , l met a fucking 6 ft rasta=D............great post
And yours Mushet , good stuff ;)