• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Herbal highs - HBWR, Salvia, etc

I gave up on doing morning glory seeds and HBWR years ago but I never had much success extracting it, I found it much stronger just eating the seeds. Mind all I did to extract it was to crush it and boil it up with water and lemon juice or leave it in brandy for a bit. The trips could be quite good but occasionaly I got fucking horrible side effects like getting ridiculously red eyes and painfull legs. Can't be arsed anymore and I agree doing something like 4-aco-dmt is a much more attractive option.

Salvia is a funny one as 13 years ago or so it was really popular with talk of communities in new york growing up around it and now it is hardly mentioned. I guess all the 12x extracts etc were just too bastard strong for people.

I've done HBWR & MG with a cold water extraction I read on Erowid too but it was foul also.

Like all things though, they seem to work better for some people, others just get really ill.

I never knew LSA can be dangerous, HR lesson yet again.

I tried Morning Glory seeds (10 g) and it's nothing for me. It didn't have any effect apart from making me very tired.
Salvia is great to have done a few times though (tip: chew 5 g dried leaves for 30 min with some honey and after that take a (few) bong-hit(s) with some extract -> it made me "fall out of my body")

another legal stim I like is Sceletium tortuosum aka Kanna. If you have an extract even better! I personally like it a lot after smokin a j. It really enhances the high and makes your "couch lock" disappear. On it's own, it's not worth too much, just a light buzz in your head and some energy (tip: always snort it!!!! very important, if you don't, the effects will be very minor)

LSA makes your arms fall off you say, I'll stick to these strange Chinese chemicals from now on.