• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD 6-APDB Thread...v.1..So what the fuck is this then?

Do you reckon what you got sent is 6-APDB instead then Dan? If so, what did ya make of it if you dont mind my asking? Have had a g sitting in thee old stash box for quite some time now.

Yeah thats exactly the stuff i was getting in 2012... and been getting recently. until i got sent this other shite

Did/does the new stuff have the same effect as the 2012 6-apb. My word I LOVED those first batches of 6-apb.

A few words on my 6-apdb experience.
Long come up for me like 2 hours to peak, very MDMA-esque, cold fingers, music sounded amazing, pupils a bit dilated(not as much as with MDMA), I took a 80mg booster 3-4 hour's in, feeling really good, tripping a wee bit and I'd classify it as pill tripping/MDA(never had it in its pure form), walked past a mirror and I was wearing sunglasses(new one on me), audio hallucinations were more common and interesting.
Looking forward to trying it at a gig.
Thumbs up from me (can I say that)

Did/does the new stuff have the same effect as the 2012 6-apb. My word I LOVED those first batches of 6-apb.

Same here, amazing stuff. theyre slightly different but close. infact i swear its stronger but with less duration, altho that might be cos i hadnt done it for ages

Was more trippy than euphoric and spangly... i find 6-APB is the opposite, much prefer it. did originally order 6-APB but they sent the DB instead. you tried this before?

You just reminded me I accidentally deleted that last PM you sent me before replying, Dan.

No, there is no other reason for this post other than as a form of E-Post-It note to myself.

Was more trippy than euphoric and spangly... i find 6-APB is the opposite, much prefer it. did originally order 6-APB but they sent the DB instead. you tried this before?

Got a g sitting here, but not tried it yet. By the sounds of it you need to up the dose!

I did inject about 15mg when going through my reckless patch, but it just made me through up, things lightened up a bit and i felt sleepy. Was also on scag, so that probably played a part in it.

A point of information - I foiund out from someone round my way that they were caught with 0.1g of 6-APDB by the police, and were charged with posession of a class B substance. Basically, the point I'm making is that APDB is classed as a class B, not A as originally hypothosised on here.

Im just glad the police managed to stop such a dangerous criminal. God knows what would have happened if that 100mg wasnt taken off of him.

Fuck yes. That scoundrel may have ended up taking that vile poison and having a good night rather than clogging up the magistrate's court system with a throwaway fine that cost more to enforce than it did to ignore. The cunt 8o

Hahahhaa! So true Shambles <3. In happier news,I have stocked up on good ol' APDB so I'm looking forward to some AMAZING times :D

I have come to the conclusion that APDB is one of my favourite drugs of all time, and has a special place in my heart alongside MDMA :)

Out of interest, have you ever gotten to the "trippy as all fukkery" stage of 6-APDB which Dan appears to have reached early on but took me a fukkin shitload (and rather took me by surprise when it happened) yet, SR?

Interesting type of trippiness. Not much like MDA in my view. Very... liquid. Neon liquid. Wiv aliens and shit.

Out of interest, have you ever gotten to the "trippy as all fukkery" stage of 6-APDB which Dan appears to have reached early on but took me a fukkin shitload (and rather took me by surprise when it happened) yet, SR?

Aye, I got this on just over 300mg, where everything was seriously wobbling and flowing like liquid, although this was coupled with severe eye-wiggles at the same time. Interestingly, I found the trippyness of APDB to be a strange mixture of almost overwhelming but not in the least scary... I had my entire doorframe turn into a swarm of bees, complete with audiable buzzing! The swarm then flowed back into a wobbly door-frame, before flowing off the wall into a puddle.

I had almost that from the small amount, liquidy wobbly trypamine style vision, was like a really small hit of DMT or something when it rolled over me, ripply vision, took me by surprise. combined with feeling pretty sick as well. thought it was gonna build up into tripping my tits off but settled and then eased into this quite visual kinda spangly, reminded me of AMT or LSD

Which is odd given it's a phenethylamine (or amphetamine if you will) :sus: