• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Each new NORflurazepam solution I mix I notice slight withdrawal. I need help with a math question and I got no idea if heat is the problem? HELP PLZ!

Drag2019

Bluelighter
I need to make my solutions more accurate as I’m experiencing slight withdrawal (strong enough) each time I mix a new solution.. I'll do my best to explain my questions.

I need help with a math question I was making a 309mg solution I realized adding powder to liquid will increase the volume. Hence the solution will be slightly lower in potency than intended. I googled the weight of propylene glycol to figure out the math to make a more accurate dose.

1ml propylene glycol weighs .965g

THE powder used weighs .309g

For a solution of 5mg/ml I put .309g powder into 62ml propylene glycol

Weight is .309g powder + 59.8g propylene glycol (62x.965) or total weight of 60.109g

So actual volume of solution in mls is 60.109g ÷ .965g = 62.29ml (powder upped volume by .29ml)

So adjusted dosage of my solution is 309mg powder ÷ 62.29m. = 4.96mg/ml

I require help to verify if my math's correct?

I hope somebody can help. Why am I experiencing slight withdrawal each time I mix a new solution. I'm using NOR-flurazepam. Possibly it's more potent than expected?

I can’t stir it enough before my wrist starts to hurt. It’s a lot easier to shake the solution. I was using mason jars with a seal that might have been absorbing some of the new solutions I made. I switched to using lab-grade vials with proper plastic seals.

I thought if it's the same potency solution each time I don't need to worry if the seal is absorbing any of it. I doubt it makes a difference. Does anyone got an educated guess?

Possibly I'm leaving it on a hot plate too long? Sometimes it's for hours if I fall asleep and not shaking too. Possibly it's hot for too long but most benzos don't degrade super quick, question is how long does it take? My hot plate temperature doesn't get too hot, I got no idea if it's left for hours? Anyone know if heat is the problem?

Is Norflurazepam more sensitive to heat is leaving it on a hot plate for hours lowering solution potency?

Midazolam and diazepam experienced minimal degradation throughout 120 days of EMS deployment in high-heat environments. Lorazepam experienced significant degradation over 120 days and appeared especially sensitive to higher MKT exposure.Feb. 18, 2014

I get all the powder off the scale tray into the liquid vial. I make sure my scale is on a perfectly leveled surface in a closet corner away from all electronics. I warm up the scale for 1 min + calibrating it before weighing each powder for each new solution using the propylene glycol.

How else do I make a more accurate dose if heat isn't the problem? I don't got money for a more accurate expensive scale as that seems to be the only solution to my problem unless heating for too long is the problem???

Last edited:
I fixed my post as best I can. I'm sleepy right now.

Last edited: