• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DXM while taking Edronax

hh95

Bluelighter
hey guys I know this is asked almost daily but I have used the search engine and haven't found anything regarding this particular drug combo so,
Is it safe to consume DXM whilst taking Edronax 4mg (Reboxetine) and Escitalopram 10mg, I have had my usual dose this morning, I know it is not a good idea to mix anti depressants with DXM, however I have mixed DXM in the past with Escitalopram with no issues at all. Im just wondering if since the edronax has been added on if it would be dangerous?

The issue I'd be worried about with this combination is serotonin syndrome.

Did 600mg of DXM whilst taking 4mg of Edronax (Reboxetine) & Escitalopram 10mg. Didn't die.

But this does not mean that anyone can do it or that it won't cause complications for you if done a second time.

I do not understand why so many people fell compelled to take drugs in such poentially dangerous combinations, same thing with people on antipsychotics who want to trip on classic hallucinogenics.

You are medicated for specific reasons and taking drugs is kind of contraindicated in many cases.

No offense, just think about it. Especailly DXM is not worth any risks at all...

Yeah very bad idea to combine ssris and recreational doses of dxm