• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids DXM while in opiate WD

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
So I'm WD'ing from PST for the last time, had been using about twice a week for about a month and then WD'ing not too bad the rest of the week till I always gave in to use again but I'm fucking done

Anyway, so far I've had valium and ambien to make nights especially better, but not this time, I got nothing.. These a very minor WD's since I've been careful not to go on binges but it still fucking sucks and it has worn me out completely...

I've been craving alcohol but the one time I tried that, only had 5 beers and then woke up feeling 1000 times worse so fuck no....
No what about DXM? like in higher doses, 200-300mg?? Kind of robotripping a bit.. would that help WD? or would it cause me to feel ever worse like alcohol once it wears out??

I've found that taking Benadryl dose indeed make me feel worse during the night

I just want something to make time go by faster... It's 8 pm already and still haven't gone to buy any so I guess I've decided not to

I mean maybe it's different for you, but robotripping makes time seem to stop for me Lol plus I overanalzye everything. So id probably be sitting there thinking "damn this withdrawal sucks" the whole time. You should get some weed.

take like 20 mg 80 maximum, but past 40 I would think you start risking tripping 100 for sure. Start low and move up slow and make sure you have pure DXM formula. I would recommend robotussin capsule then the deslym 12 hour dxm polistric (sp?) if you find it helps once you find the right dose as last thing you need is an extended release robotrip vs a robotrip.

Edit: I recommend the weed thing too if it's not first time and you are not overly tollerant.

I've tried/attempted this many-a-time. Long story short, it's not really an *enjoyable* DXM 'experience' - the opiate shittiness is still there in force. -> it's the NEXT day that you'll feel better for it. I would recommend 110% - about 100mg up to 150/180.. dunno how big oyu are.

That tea is one tough monkey! I guess it was better my bank refused to let me buy any. It sounds like a nice buzz though. Weeeeeeed.

Hell no, tripping on DXM during opioid WD sounds like a horrible idea. Your body is already under stress so I definitely would not take something that takes another toll on it, especially nasty DXM, brrr.