PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Vs LSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ca5p

Bluelighter
I know they are pretty different and all.

Which is better in your eyes?

Thanks.

V.2.0 :)

Last edited:
Apples vs. Oranges dude.

We're not here to tell you what drugs you should take also.

buuuut I will give you this.

In terms of which made me more sick:
LSA takes the cake; Total puke fest.

Hey, sorry, dont get the idea that I want your opinion on which drug I should take.

I just want to hear which one you guys prefer, just out of interest.

Ive edited my original post to make it more clear.

Hey, sorry, dont get the idea that I want your opinion on which drug I should take.

I just want to hear which one you guys prefer, just out of interest.

Ive edited my original post to make it more clear.

ahh alright.

well which one do I prefer? out of the two, DXM

although if both were given to me id probably toss 'em or give them to someone else. I just cant deal with the sickness that comes from LSA, and DXM for some reason also gets me kinda sick (even when I had lab grade, go figure...)

Dxm wins imo.
Neither have ever made me sick, but I just have a stomach of steel.

When I do lsa I try to make myself puke to intensify it a bit but I can never actually puke,
just belch. I normally can't ever get a burp out and putting my finger down my throat is the only way I can belch.

If your gonna eat seeds for lsa try washing of the pesticides if its on them, but I guess thats common sense.

The visuals from lsa are pretty damn cool though, mostly kaleidoscopes and geometric patterns spinning through infinity.

They can both be fun, but I've had a lot better memories doing dxm in squat house parties or just running around town breaking stuff, doing it at raves if I didn't have e, etc.

Dxm is only really worth it if you get to the 3rd plateau, or if you have the powder, other wise its pretty uneventful, weed can change that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.