View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM - Robitussin Dry Cough Forte - First time

Joeys

Greenlighter
I need advice on what to expect/look out for with DXM as I am interested in trying DXM/Robitussin. I would also like to know the good amount for a beginner.
(I have the turqiouse coloured Robitussin, the dry cough forte one). Thank you :)

Please do us a favor and list all the active and inactive ingredients - we need to make sure there is only DXM in there (there are sometimes things like guan- something that can be dangerous in large amounts).

I would expect a great time but you might wanna drink it on an empty stomache or else beware of puking. Even then, beware of puking. A good dose is 200mg for starters in my opinion just to make sure you jive well with it, but hopefully others will chime in. 200mg is a relatively low dose, the real psychedelic effects are more towards 350mg+ but it depends on your weight, how much do you weigh?

My suggestion would be to drink a 4 oz bottle of robitussin with only dxm in it. No guafennisen or anything. I don't remember what the mg in 4 oz bottles are, but when I use to use dxm, oh 13 or 14 years ago, lol, I started with a 4 oz then moved up to 8 oz bottles.