Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DXM products in australia

GACK

Greenlighter
is there any certain products to buy? i was reading on erowid that the best thing to buy has only 3mg/ml of DXM in it, is there anything better?

I think there is only one product in Australia which only has dxm an none of that other nasty stuff that makes you sick. Its a cough syrup called robotussin chesty cough forte. There are a few different types of robotussin cough syrup so make sure you get the right one. It has a blue/green label. Read the ingredients on the front to make sure you've got the one that only has dxm in it. I started by drinking 3 of the little medicine caps, which got me nicely into the first plateau. Next time I drank 5 and had a very different and more gull on experience but still great. I haven't gone any further than that. Some of my friends have trouble keeping the syrup down so it helps to have some Maxalon or another anti nausea med handy. Have fun, be safe & make sure you have a 'sitter'. Music & small colourful things like glow sticks will come in handy, by the way :)

I think there is only one product in Australia which only has dxm an none of that other nasty stuff that makes you sick. Its a cough syrup called robotussin chesty cough forte.

No, It's Robitussen Dry cough. It has no other active ingredients and is the only one I've ever used.
NSFW:
Robitussin-Dry-Cough-Forte-200ml.jpg

Ok, well just make sure you check the ingredients before you buy. I'm still pretty sure it came in a blue/green colour box.

Despite having no other ingredients besides DXM, know that the taste of all that syrup going down your throat will probably kill you anyway. hehe.

Also take it easy, my liver churned and groaned the day after the last 200ml bottle I had. There is a lot of glucose and other stuff in there that the liver doesn't like in huge amounts.

alright, thanks for the info, will i need a prescription to buy this?

should i also test it out at home or would i be fine on plateau 1 at a club, and will i need water with me?

Don't take it at a club. Try it out at home first before attempting to trip in a public place. Having water on hand is a good idea but don't go overboard with it. No script needed.

My stomach was fine with it but my friends felt crook from all the syrup. So yeah, probably sipping water would help. Or take Maxalon if you have any. Don't take it for clubbing. It's not that sort of drug. Just have a laugh at home with some friends if you're going for 1st or 2nd plateau, maybe just one sitter for 3rd or 4th. No script needed. Over the counter at any chemist. Not at the supermarket though. Can only get it from a chemist.

alright sweet, i have read that plateau 1 is similar to mdma so thats why i was interested in taking, how fast will i build a tolerance? i have a free house to try it tomorrow night with a sober friend, and i'll be going out on friday night

half price at chemist warehouse at the moment :D

so a whole bottle will take you to the "3rd plateau" ?

seen that, going for a drive tomorrow :) i'm also going by 2mg b/w, so im just gonna take 50ml which would be 150mg of DXM, which is supposed to be in the low doses according to erowid

^ Whilst remembering to do a CWE on the codeine of course! ;)

seen that, going for a drive tomorrow :) i'm also going by 2mg b/w, so im just gonna take 50ml which would be 150mg of DXM, which is supposed to be in the low doses according to erowid

50 ml sounds like an ideal first dose. You'll get an idea of what it's like, but it won't be unmanageable or too intense. Avoiding alcohol is a good idea - I've found drinking really exacerbates the nausea of dxm and I'll always vomit, which is never fun, but is worse when you're dissociated and not able to move anywhere very effectively :|

I agree with the others saying don't take it in a club - get your bearings with it in a familiar environment. I would never take dxm in a club anyway, it doesn't really synergise well with that kind of environment IMO. It can be quite an introverted experience, so it's most enjoyable taking it at home in a comfortable environment with a handful or less of close friends, in my experience.

goonbag said:
Im gonna go the whole bottle doubt itll be as good as ket, etc

You're definitely going to feel that ;)

If you're worried about drinking that much syrup (it's the most foul Cherry Vanilla flavour I've come across) you can always extract the DXM. It's fairly easy and everything you need is easy to find in AUS.

A whole 600mL bottle will give you a high 2nd - low 3rd plateau trip (depending on your body weight).

alright, at 7:30 me and a friend both had 50ml each, didn't feel anything for an hour and 45 mins so decided to have another 25ml.

i did eat 1 hr 30 mins before first dose though, but i haven't felt anything at all, not even dilated pupils

i suppose next time i'll make sure i haven't eaten in 5 or so hours

3-4 hours is a good time to not eat before a dose. I never really got much out of a 1st plateau trip other than feeling kinda drunk and being able to sing a lot better (The diaphragm goes completely numb, it makes it perfect).

if i were to try it again tomorrow would i start building a tolerance very fast, and will it addicting seeing as it didnt do anything? i actually do have a bad cough and it didn't help at all lol

DXM is addicting, and just like any other drug, taking it multiple days in a row will build tolerance and dull the effects somewhat. DXM should only be used as a cough suppressant if you don't have any phlegm as it causes your body to produce more.

alright thanks, ill guess ill leave it til friday night and if im feeling good ill go out (i'll be with friends before, and i know alot that will be out)

Damn I hope you are right, no worries about drinking that much syrup I can drink straight liquor, could learn to extract but CBF

You will learn to regret that statement if you continue drinking a whole bottle every time. Make sure you take an antihistamine 45 minutes before dosing as well.

Phenergan and Dimenhydrinate (Travacalm Original) both work well, I use the Travacalm as it has caffeine in it to counteract any drowsiness.