View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dxm, it is safe?

drugsaregod

Greenlighter
hello i have recently ceased my use of dxm because i feel like i cant 'put things together as well" i think it has also impacted my social life, as i am dissociated. my question is that is there any physical (mainly your organs) danger with dxm. the fact that it affects me mentally would probably be enough for me to stop, but is dxm toxic? does it damage the major organs at all?thanks

Anything from bizarro-bluelight needs to be taken with a serious grain of salt.

I especially like the argument about Olneys's lesions (they can't spell Olney right apparently) - "just because we've never observed them doesn't mean they can't happen!". Well, if they could happen, we'd observe them... people do get MRIs these days. But we don't observe them, ever.

Also, claims that DXM does damage to the liver, pancreas, kidneys in very high/chronic doses doesn't make low doses equally as toxic...

this was my my truly first strong delic experiance....on and off ten years.i can say it fucks with your skin,and takes a few days for your brainn to recoop. but the holed in the brains has yet to be confirmed i know longer use...maybe once a year..