View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Help

DxM Boundd

Greenlighter
Ok so bob has been taking dayquil 15mg dxm per 15ml only for his highs and recently went to a store that only had the twin packs he used up his bottle of day quil and now only has the other bottle of nyquil that came with it but its not the straight dxm bottle. its 30mg dxm and 12.5mg doxylamine succinate are its only active ingredients. Bob was wondering how many mgs of that their doxy would be to much.

12 mg will probably put you to sleep... doxylamine is not something you should mess with. higher doses can cause pretty serious problems.

don't drink nyquil in large doses.

I believe this sort of medication can also make opiates stronger if taken in larger doses and combined with them. And it can be nearly as dangerous as taking benzodiazepines with alcohol. You never know...

Last edited:
I believe this sort of medication can also make opiates stronger if taken in larger doses and combined with them. And it can be nearly as dangerous as taking benzodiazepines with alcohol. You never know...

This does not answer the OPs question nor relate.

Now to the op, doxylamine has a high dosage to overdose if you were wondering that, it is similar to benadryl and other antihistamines. You should not mix with other antihistamines. It is considered a sedative too along with some anti-nausea effects.

Last edited:
doxylamine will put you to sleep if you have much. Just find something with DXM only, or don't take DXM, it's too unhealthy to add in large dosages of other things.

Also, we don't use SWIM, "my pet", "bob", etc here. If you want to ask a question just ask it for yourself. Using SWIM or the like (such as "bob') doesn't protect anyone and it's annoying to read, which is why we don't allow it here. I realize some other forums actually require it, but now you know. :)