View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM help!

dstr8427

Bluelighter
So sometime a week or two ago, i drank 300 mg of DXM, then stumbled to the nearest store to get more. I should also mention I took a very small amount of klonopin (dr prescribes me 2mg twice a day along with 2 xanax bars a day, no idea how i managed that), smoke a bunch of weed, and was just all too ufkced up. At the store, I couldnt find the normal tussin gelcaps, so being that I could barely read, I bought like 3 bottles of liquid, which I had never drank before. It honestly didnt taste bad. Chugging the bottle is literally the last thing i remember before I suddenly woke up tripping fucking balls. This was only my second or third time doing DXM btw. it was 6 am when I woke up tripping balls, and this had never happened to me, andi FREAKED OUT. I almost called 911, because i have a bad habit of not remembering i ate something psychedelic. sounds dumb and weird, but it has taken me to bad places, especially 2cp since the comeup is 3 hours.

anyhow, contacted a friend who was also tripping (nice coincidence lol) and he chilled me out, but I spilled the DXM liquid ALL over the floor. Its covered for now, but my mom is gonna kill me.

tl;dr how do i remove a red robo stain from the carpet? please please help!

Get a bottle of Shout! and a heavy duty scrubbing brush with a handle. Let the carpet soak in a liberal amount of the stain remover for 15 minutes or so, scrub like hell, get some really warm water and wash it out. Repeat if necessary. Once satisfied get a towel and dry, use a blow dryer if necessary. Next time dont be so careless.

I really appreciate the advice. I won't be so careless if you won't be so damn judgmental. Deal? Cool.