• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dissociatives DXM from Riteaid

ggygt

Greenlighter
If I go into Riteaid and try to acquire DXM (I'm 18 and have paper driver's liscense) in northeastern USA, they will let me get it, right? Will they ask me questions? If they do, how should I answer?

Thank you :)
That's what I thought, I'm just a very nervous kindof guy

Just walk in, go to the cough and cold section, grab a jug of it, go to the cashier and plunk down your cash. They won't say a word..........unless you try and steal it.

Have fun. Be safe.

It is over the counter in just about every store in my state. Makes me embarrassed that I never tried DXM. Read about it first on Erowid in 1995 and thought I was being punked. I mean, I should have know all drugs.

Maybe add some tissues to the counter too for props. I mean you are using it for your cough and cold.

It is over the counter in just about every store in my state. Makes me embarrassed that I never tried DXM. Read about it first on Erowid in 1995 and thought I was being punked. I mean, I should have know all drugs.

Maybe add some tissues to the counter too for props. I mean you are using it for your cough and cold.
I just got some and took 600mg :)
I considered pretending to sneeze
I'm 18 but I look younger than 18 and the old bag at the counter didn't even ask for ID. The queen!

Yeah when I was 18 high tech was a phone booth that took a dime. By 1995 the internet came into play. And now look. Info all over.

There was that website Dextroverse or something like that and then I knew it was real. But mind blowing a potent dissociative is still OTC even with a subculture and web sights. People were like it wil be banned soon. Nope.

Take care, hope the 600 mgs does you right and refreshes you. Do a trip report in the report section if you want.

Haha, I just bought two boxes of Sudafed a few weeks ago with no problems. Is it not OTC in America?
It's still technically OTC, but kept locked up. You have to provide your ID and they enter your information into a government database so you don't go to another store to buy more. You're only allowed to buy 1 or 2 boxes per month.

The feds monitor it because people use it to make meth.

hope the 600 mgs does you right and refreshes you
It was only ~400mgs, I did my math wrong (three capfuls, each capful is 120-140mg). Its been an hour and fifteen minutes since I injested it and I've yet to feel any effect. I'm going to eat corn on the cob, hopefully that doesn't disrupt anything.

It was only ~400mgs, I did my math wrong (three capfuls, each capful is 120-140mg). Its been an hour and fifteen minutes since I injested it and I've yet to feel any effect. I'm going to eat corn on the cob, hopefully that doesn't disrupt anything.
If it's DXM polistirex it can take awhile to take effect

The corn off the cob will pop in your stomach and make popcorn. Whatever you do don't eat it. ( kidding ).

I never felt DXM either because I was too chicken to take too much. Friends told me I would get a headache and ralph.

When i get a bad cough I take it for that and it works great but I never took the amount needed to robotrip or get any kind of high from it.

Yeah, I'm nice right now
Damn you got me curious. Always wanted a feel for DXM. But whenever I had some spare time I took a classical psychedelic like acid or mushrooms. So at this point someone 18 will handle it easier than someone 42 years older. Probably not good for blood pressure.

You are young, make sure you get some mushroom trips in!

I drank the equivalent of an Olympic size swimming pool of dxm in high school and a few years after that. At some point I developed an intolerance for it and shat/vomited my brains out every time I tried. Haven't had the desire since.

Its DXM XR and its supposedly the equivalent of 900mg DXM IR. Onset is 2h, so all 900mg is in me. I'm not having any visual hallucination, but I'm having a fun time, and I love everyone who doesn't hurt other people.