View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM BLACKOUT- klonopin.

MollySallyMaryJane

Greenlighter
I get 2mg kpins a month for free. So i am very tolerant to gaba-ergics. Yesrerday I took 3mg klonopin and 3 triple C's (90mg dxm and 12mg chlorephine)
After one hour I felt nice and intoxicated. I them consumed 1 12 oz margarita (6% ABV). Now I'm buzzing like a god. Next thing I know I wake up in my bed with extreme dizziness, loss of coordination and and absolutely no recollection of what happened the past hours. I also had $232 in cash i didn't have before blacking out. Someone explain what the hell happened. I am very tolerant to alcohol and benzos And only took 90mg dxm. I felt like I got drugged with roofies upon waking up. My coordination was COMPLETELY FUCKED. I tried to go swimming to relax but I couldn't not swim for the life of me. Like my BP was so low my muscles were not working right. The hangover was wicked . explanations?

You combined 3 drugs that shouldn't be combined. I know alcohol + benzos is bad, dxm + alcohol is bad, and benzos + dxm is probably bad, not taking into the account the clorephine, which could have reacted to the alcohol/benzos. You where just stupid. I wouldn't fuck with a combination of drugs (atleast 3+) without really doing research on how they work together. When you start combining shit without knowing what it does, bad things happen.

You experienced a total blackout, it seems. The first mistake was taking 3mg of Klonopin before consuming alcohol. You should never mix the two, as the risks of respiratory depression are larger. DXM and alcohol pretty much produces the same effects, despite there being a low dose. When you combine medication and alcohol, it doesn't matter how much you took, really.

Here's your second mistake. You had Coricidin Cough & Cold, or some generic version, correct? This medication is seen as "treasure" to new DXM users because of the high DXM content in each tablet. But it isn't worth it. Coricidin is dangerous; you mean Chlorpheniramine Maleate, the other active ingredient in the "triple c's." This acts as an anti-histamine; there's a reason this medication should be taken by people with high blood pressure only. Many people say Coricidin is only good for first & second plateau doses, but I wouldn't even risk it just to be safe.

Perhaps the issue with your BP came from the fact that you were technically abusing a medication FOR high BP. This can produce an opposite effect. When I decided to not do my research and take a box of Coricidin, my body temperature sharply fell a bit, and I was shaking and experiencing tremors for a good while. I was the only one who was freezing in a room of three other people, too. Not fun.

Please be careful & do some research next time. Stupid? No. Reckless, yes.

Klonopin alcohol and DXM all potentiate each others tendency to produce amnesia, so yeah you can black out on lower doses than normal when you take them separately.

Never take DXM that contains coricidin is another thing.

Problems with moving afterwards can easily just come from the CNS depression I think... But yeah the coricidin probably didn't do you any favors.

It does sound like an easy way to make money :D but I don't really wanna think about what you did to get it.