View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm and Tylenol pm?

Sk8r308

Greenlighter
I used to have a high tolerance to dxm and to dph. Haven't used dxm or dph in the past month and all I have left is 6 coricidin pills and 4 Tylenol pm. That would equal 180 mg dxm, 24 mg cpm, 100 mg dph, and 2000 mg Tylenol. Sounds crazy but I'm too lazy to run to the store to pick up some more. I mainly just want to experience close eye visuals. I have experienced close eye visuals on about 600mg of dxm alone but I heard that adding a therapudic dose of dph can enhance it. Will I even trip at all or just have a bad night? Thanks

You won't feel much from just 180mg DXM, also you should never take more than 1g acetaminophen at once. Go buy a product that contains DXM as only active ingredient.

Stop using coricidin as your source of dxm first off.. Also if you plan to do it anyways, you may as well skip the tylenol pm. Dph likely won't enhance the experience much if at all so you may as well save your liver.

Threads like this where the OP admits to contemplating trying somthing dangerous makes me anxious when they dont get back to say whether or not they came out ok on the other end :(
Or better yet; to tell us that they decided NOT to do it to avoid harm

OP; if you didnt hurt yourself, let us know you're alive!

Didn't think anyone replied to this thread lol and I didn't do it I felt like It would just feel like shit and waste brain cells haha

High doses of Tylenol cause liver damage. I hope you have a spare one for the transplant. Personally you couldn't pay me enough to take Tylenol at any dose. Granted, it usually takes daily high doses for a while to cause damage but why even risk it?

Last edited: