• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dxm and cyclones

Nhorn

Greenlighter
Usually extremely aare of any combos i put in my body. Dosed with 60mg cyclobenzaprine around 9pm. Forgot and proceeded to dosw with 300 mg of dxm... Any thougbt on effects or potential hazards?

It would seem that this is not a wise combination to be experimenting with. DXM itself is known to interact heavily with a lot of commonly prescribed medications, so for future reference, do a quick Google before you combine DXM with anything else in the future. Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) has been implicated in cases of Serotonin Syndrome for instance, which, with Dextromethorphan in the picture, would probably be your most realistic worry.

I would educate yourself on the signs and symptoms of Serotonin Syndrome so you'll know if you're experiencing a severe complication.

Cyclobenzaprine is a mACh antagonist dxm a nACh antagonist both nACh and mACh play a important role in memory focus learning reward motivation and mood and muscle movement contraction and cordination. This paired with the second metabolite of dxm dxo acting as a nmda antagonist my guess is it just further increase the memory impairment and if the dxo nmda antagonism did slightly sensitize the reward areas of the brain albiet weakly noncomparable to say amphetamine closer to alcohol. That the combined effects of cyclobenzaprine at mach and dxm at nmda and nach all as antagonists would impair the activity in areas like the hippocampus to be able to make any of the long term learning or memory or extreme elevations in dopamine paired with massive deficits in memory and cognition and movement to actual act as a reinforcing stimulus even if your mood was slightly better.

In other words youll prob just space out, get a glass of water drop it everywhere, listen to some song feel kinda trashed, passout.