View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM -- 600mg

poodle448

Bluelighter
Hey all! Today was a good day for me. I was able to get 600mg of DXM. (Two bottles of the Robitussin gels, 15mg each with 20 gelcaps in each bottle,) I normally don't take more than one bottle of the Lingering Cough formula. (345mg) and I have only taken gelcaps one time before which was the highest I went, I took about 410mg or so. I'm getting bored of one bottle because I don't feel it that much anymore, so I was planing on taking two bottles of my normal stuff, which would just be a little over a gram. I was only able to get the gelcaps and decided 600mg would be smart before 1 gram.

I'm just looking to see who has done 600mg of DXM before. I have no idea what to expect at all and I'm very nervous. (Because of this, I probably will not take it tonight, sadly.) I hate tripping alone at my house, because it's just boring and I have to be super quiet, but I will have to because my friends start school tomorrow.

So, if you guys could just give me some tips or anything on how it'll be doing 600mg, so I can prepare for tomorrow night (Or maybe tonight if I get replies quick enough)

I would also like to add, I have done DXM many times. About every third day this summer.
The main reason I am nervous is because of the peak. I've had some really bizarre peaks.