Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM/ 236mg - Bathing in Euphoria

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
I just wanna take this time to report a trip I had the other day with a friend. It was the last day of a vacation we took which we called R&R&R. Rest, Reflection and Reefer. But after this experience we re-named it to R&R&R&R. Can you guess what the last R stands for? haha. Anyway we were pretty much out of reefer and we had the option of going to chill with some girls or Robo-trip! So we were walking past a pharmacy and I told my friend about my Dxm experiences in august last year so he acted upon impulse and stole a box from the pharmacy. I don't wanna say which one it was as I'm not sure but the ingredients were 10ml/20mg Dxm. There was 118ml(4oz). I was fearful of the Guafinisen as I have never done Dxm in syrup form and only in robo-gels. I didn't wanna turn my friend of so I didn't tell him about the nausea from the G. Anyway here's how it played out.

0:00- drank the syrup via a method in erowid with the toothpaste and water trick. Worked like a charm. No taste of the dreaded syrup. And about 5mins later my friend did his bottle. He also rolled a blunt because we knew motor skills would of been a prob later on.

0:15- you know everyone talks about it taking such a long time to kick in but I was on an empty stomach and he was as well and he was complaining about wanting to eat. So he went ahead and ate.

0:30- he came back in the room and said he was feeling wired. Honestly so was I, maybe it was the anticipation but god knows I wasn't feeling sober. The energy was divine.

1:00- motor skills beginning to deteriorate, mood lifting. Safe to say I drank about 5glasses of straight scotch (not literally, figuratively) we both agreed that the drunkness was real.

1:15- all smiles and feelings of being stoned arose, no intense euphoria but it was coming.

1:30- I couldn't wait any longer to smoke the blunt. That's all I could of thought about. Oh and yeah we experienced 0 nausea. But right before we walked out the room to go smoke the blunt my friend said "wait" walked over to the bathroom, gagged and said "I'm good to go!" This made me laugh. He later described it as the type of vomit where it's just a gag and no nausea. He didn't actually puke tho.

1:45- blunt lit. Or should I say; we started up the spaceship's engines. Man was I stoked. Hit the blunt a couple times. And well. That was hit. The come-up jumped into a mad euphoric state. I was so euphoric. Idk what else to say. Maybe that's what heroin feels like. I've never felt that euphoric but when I did a 600mg dose in august but it was shortlived.

2:00-4:00- this was just a major time of reflection. We both couldn't really talk beacUse of the overwhelming euphoria. I put on my headphones and oh god "Showtek ft Sonny Wilson and We are loud - BOOYAH!" Was the best song. The waves of euphoria from the edm instruments were too real. I highly recommend it. We both took turns listening. Oh and we also got the robo-walk. That was fun to relive but I didn't think I would have gotten it at such a low dose.

4:00- I wanted to drink. Ran In my parents room and demanded "I want 2 glasses of scotch now!" I got it :). We drank it and it felt like 10drinks. I had the drunk feeling in my face when we tried to sleep.

The trip ended around there but man that euphoria was something else. I couldn't describe it. Weed really does blast you into hyperspace. It was the perfect dose for euphoria as when I took a 300mg dose I got no euphoria. Just extreme dissociation. Same with the 600mg dose but instead on the come up in that dose I got 30mins of the same euphoria described in this trip.

I plan to do it again this weekend. By myself this time and with 1 or 2 personal weed smokes and the grapefruit juice Potentiation. Man 236mg is perfect with weed.

Oh an you guessed it the 4th R stands for Robitussin! Lol.

I just wanna take this time to report a trip I had the other day with a friend. It was the last day of a vacation we took which we called R&R&R. Rest, Reflection and Reefer. But after this experience we re-named it to R&R&R&R. Can you guess what the last R stands for? haha. Anyway we were pretty much out of reefer and we had the option of going to chill with some girls or Robo-trip! So we were walking past a pharmacy and I told my friend about my Dxm experiences in august last year so he acted upon impulse and stole a box from the pharmacy. I don't wanna say which one it was as I'm not sure but the ingredients were 10ml/20mg Dxm. There was 118ml(4oz). I was fearful of the Guafinisen as I have never done Dxm in syrup form and only in robo-gels. I didn't wanna turn my friend of so I didn't tell him about the nausea from the G. Anyway here's how it played out.

0:00- drank the syrup via a method in erowid with the toothpaste and water trick. Worked like a charm. No taste of the dreaded syrup. And about 5mins later my friend did his bottle. He also rolled a blunt because we knew motor skills would of been a prob later on.

0:15- you know everyone talks about it taking such a long time to kick in but I was on an empty stomach and he was as well and he was complaining about wanting to eat. So he went ahead and ate.

0:30- he came back in the room and said he was feeling wired. Honestly so was I, maybe it was the anticipation but god knows I wasn't feeling sober. The energy was divine.

1:00- motor skills beginning to deteriorate, mood lifting. Safe to say I drank about 5glasses of straight scotch (not literally, figuratively) we both agreed that the drunkness was real.

1:15- all smiles and feelings of being stoned arose, no intense euphoria but it was coming.

1:30- I couldn't wait any longer to smoke the blunt. That's all I could of thought about. Oh and yeah we experienced 0 nausea. But right before we walked out the room to go smoke the blunt my friend said "wait" walked over to the bathroom, gagged and said "I'm good to go!" This made me laugh. He later described it as the type of vomit where it's just a gag and no nausea. He didn't actually puke tho.

1:45- blunt lit. Or should I say; we started up the spaceship's engines. Man was I stoked. Hit the blunt a couple times. And well. That was hit. The come-up jumped into a mad euphoric state. I was so euphoric. Idk what else to say. Maybe that's what heroin feels like. I've never felt that euphoric but when I did a 600mg dose in august but it was shortlived.

2:00-4:00- this was just a major time of reflection. We both couldn't really talk beacUse of the overwhelming euphoria. I put on my headphones and oh god "Showtek ft Sonny Wilson and We are loud - BOOYAH!" Was the best song. The waves of euphoria from the edm instruments were too real. I highly recommend it. We both took turns listening. Oh and we also got the robo-walk. That was fun to relive but I didn't think I would have gotten it at such a low dose.

4:00- I wanted to drink. Ran In my parents room and demanded "I want 2 glasses of scotch now!" I got it :). We drank it and it felt like 10drinks. I had the drunk feeling in my face when we tried to sleep.

The trip ended around there but man that euphoria was something else. I couldn't describe it. Weed really does blast you into hyperspace. It was the perfect dose for euphoria as when I took a 300mg dose I got no euphoria. Just extreme dissociation. Same with the 600mg dose but instead on the come up in that dose I got 30mins of the same euphoria described in this trip.

I plan to do it again this weekend. By myself this time and with 1 or 2 personal weed smokes and the grapefruit juice Potentiation. Man 236mg is perfect with weed.

Oh an you guessed it the 4th R stands for Robitussin! Lol.
I have seen quite a bit of good feedback on dxm and its clearly legal so I might as well give it a go sometime :)

Whats the euphoria like?
How much better is music? Maybe I can find enhanced music again :D I rarely experience this :( I had it about 2 months ago last and before that I think it was about a year ago :( music was truly music ;'(
Is it worth getting some weed to smoke with it? I have never really had a liking for weed but It may be a good idea for me to start mixing it with a few things when I dont want to get too smashed
What dose should I take? I dont want to be legless but I also dont want to be close to sober :)

1: Never under any circumstances (especially in this day and age) post anywhere on the internet that you stole something. Being honest can get you into some serious trouble.

2: From here on out, do not consume any syrup or gels that contains more than just DXM in the active ingredients. I recommend this for all of your future robo-trips:
http://www.robitussin.com/products/long-acting-cough
They generally come in either 15 mg or 30 mg. Go for the 30 mg; it's only a few cents more and it's good for a couple highs (or one really intense high). Best part, it usually only costs between $5-$6 (before tax). There's on sales tax in my state, so I don't have to worry about it.

3. NEVER combine alcohol with DXM. That's one of the deadliest combos you can do. If you were on say, 400-500 mgs of DXM while you were drunk, chances are you would've landed in the ER. The only real safe things to mix with DXM is nicotine, caffeine, and marijuana. Just don't smoke too much much weed, or you may become overly paranoid. If you ask me though, caffeine a couple hours prior to the DXM intake makes the trip more intense!

The thing I love about DXM that it's fun whether if you're alone or with friends. Wish alcohol could be the same way.
An ideal dosage for me on DXM is 700-800 mgs. Anything beyond that is unpleasant most of the time. And you definitely don't wanna enter anything beyond the third plateau. Been there, done that. It's pure torture. Think of the worst psychological feeling you can possibly get and amplify it times 1000. It really affects your nervous system too. It can give you some bad shakes and you may skip a heartbeat or two.
With all that said, I hope you enjoy all your future trips! I don't wish ANYONE a bad trip on DXM. I know how hellish it can be. Always stay at a reasonable dosage.

I have seen quite a bit of good feedback on dxm and its clearly legal so I might as well give it a go sometime :)

Whats the euphoria like?
How much better is music? Maybe I can find enhanced music again :D I rarely experience this :( I had it about 2 months ago last and before that I think it was about a year ago :( music was truly music ;'(
Is it worth getting some weed to smoke with it? I have never really had a liking for weed but It may be a good idea for me to start mixing it with a few things when I dont want to get too smashed
What dose should I take? I dont want to be legless but I also dont want to be close to sober :)

Depending on your weight. If you weigh about 80kg take 236mg. There's a robitussin bottle that has that exact amount in it. Also smoke weed as it's a must. Cigarettes too. I described the euphoria in the report above^^^^

man...I wish I could feel something off 236 mgs. but haven't been able to feel anything off less than like 420 mgs. for a few years.(with straight dxm anyway.) Sounded like fun though. I love DXM but for some reason I can't hold it down anymore at high doses. I don't even drink syrup either, I take 600 mgs. worth of gel caps and it used to be no problem but now I puke everytime...wtf? I think I'm just gonna take a long break before I try again.

man...I wish I could feel something off 236 mgs. but haven't been able to feel anything off less than like 420 mgs. for a few years.(with straight dxm anyway.) Sounded like fun though. I love DXM but for some reason I can't hold it down anymore at high doses. I don't even drink syrup either, I take 600 mgs. worth of gel caps and it used to be no problem but now I puke everytime...wtf? I think I'm just gonna take a long break before I try again.

Yeah, it's never healthy to do it more than 1-2 times a month. Not because of the DXM itself, but rather the inactive chemicals associated with the syrup or gels.
Also, have you been ingesting it on a full stomach? I always wait at least 2 hours after a meal before I down it. It does wonders.

I couldn't feel the exploding euphoria the 2nd time I took it. That was last week Friday I took the 2nd dose. I was a bit disappointed. I smoked more weed than I did in this trip report.

I enjoyed the afterglow more this time than I did the whole trip. Whatever, I'm not taking Dxm again until I find Gel-caps and it's 900mg worth.

I couldn't feel the exploding euphoria the 2nd time I took it. That was last week Friday I took the 2nd dose. I was a bit disappointed. I smoked more weed than I did in this trip report.

I enjoyed the afterglow more this time than I did the whole trip. Whatever, I'm not taking Dxm again until I find Gel-caps and it's 900mg worth.

The afterglow of DXM is wonderful every time. Even if I have a bad trip, the afterglow is still peaceful and slightly euphoric. Wish the same could be said for other drugs such as Oxycodone, MDMA, Alcohol etc.

Anyways, 900mg worth of gel caps is getting quite pricey. I can never find them in the 30mg form, only 15mg. That's about 2 and a half bottles for a 900mg consumption.

It was a singular figure for 20 15mg in Walgreens. I'll just buy 3. That's really cheap for me