Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Dune part 2

would you mind keeping the non sense contained to the lounge , please?
Even if i'm talking about the predicted success of this turd called a movie, don't i have a right to have an opinion?

It sounds like you're in search of the first excuse to ban me so let me be clear : chill the fuck out.

The first Dune remake made over $400 million and was one of best reviewed films of the year. So I think it's safe to say the sequel will do quite well "moneyly".
Ok, let's just not speak about subjectivity then i guess, sall good man :)

Im gonna use the word "moneyly" talking to my girlfriend today, she will get a kick out of that. She always gets worked up by my sketchy use of the english language.

But i agree with you Mal, this will do great financially.

I pronounce money like moany because I have 99 problems and money is definitely one of them.

Anyways I hope part 2 has a little more action.

I've never read the books or watched the original movies so I don't know what to expect.

Books > movie that was never made (judging from art made and documentary about it) > old Dune > new Dune

But even new one is ok

Reactions: Ds
So in the movie the character 'Lea Cons' or however you spell the name, was an actual dude in the book! & In the film it's played by a female.
'part 2' of the book is great. However I think you need to understand that the book is almost like reading The Hobbit. Except a bit more on the sci-fi end.

I even bought the game on Steam. Talk about a super complex game! It's by far one of the toughest games to learn to play. Fun though. You can even play as the Barron himself and nuke the fuck out of everything.

Yup, Liet Kynes is a male in the book. I was a bit upset they gender swapped him but it doesn’t greatly effect the plot.

I even bought the game on Steam. Talk about a super complex game! It's by far one of the toughest games to learn to play. Fun though. You can even play as the Barron himself and nuke the fuck out of everything.
I plan to get that game and pc for it once I’m rich enough ☺

Reactions: Ds
So after the first part of Dune being released on all the big streaming platforms, does anyone else think that it will probably be the biggest movie release in the next year?
I was upset to hear they pushed it back until March 2024, however to 'get back at them' I recently picked up the audiobook and I listen to the Dune series in the work truck. (That'll show the stinkers). Lmao