• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dumbest things you have done while rolling

What can you do? shit happens...

Here where I live there are no laws against mobile phones while driving. I do agree though that it was retarded, I always drive around with a seatbelt. On e you just don't give a fuck bout them. I talk on the cellphone all the time when I'm high and driving. Never had an accident. But I learned my lesson that you always need to pay attention to the road. Btw, No one was injured in the minivan too, they were all wearing seatbelts..lol. Also if i stayed there, my insurance would go up by atleast 500 a month. I was lucky not to get arrested, no shit I would run away. What would happen in your country if you stayed at the scene of accident?

You'd be in trouble in most countries for sure, but I know if that happened to me I would do the right thing and stay anyway, the consequences would be bad but don't you think you would deserve it? I'm personally a bit sceptical about your whole story. I doubt the tow truck would have made it there before the police, especially in front of a school, and the fact that people were watching, I'm sure somebody would have recognized you.

It was during class time my bad, after I left lunch time was started and people saw cops there. I couldnt go to school for a week. There weren't many people outside and it was a lil further than front of school. I don't know how long it took for tow truck to come, I was passed out. Any intellegent person in my place would of ran away.

Last edited:
Forgot to get this girl's phone number at Fantasia. Now she's my latest post-e crush. I thought some of my friends had her number but it turns out they barely even remember who she is! What a fuckin' buzzkill.

Walking 3 miles along the seashore in the direction of a party and i was meant to ring my friend for the whereabouts of the party but my money in my phone ran out.So it was a complete waste of 6 miles walk.Fuck.

One of the silliest thing's I've ever experienced on E....

I got really drunk and took around 1-4 pills (not sure can't remember) but more likely around 4 in a short space of time. I was in a club at the time and had to try and deny to people that I was on anything because they didn't know about it. I was totattly messed up and we ended up getting chucked out the club and heading in a taxi to go home, it all went a bit blurry after that. I remember being in the taxi, dropping everyone of at their houses and then demanding that the taxi driver take me somwhere (can't remember where). Next thing I know I'm snapping out of a trance, the taxi is stopped and the driver is out the car at my door trying to get me out. I ask him where we are and he tell's me I wanted to come here. Next thing I know im out the taxi and don't have a clue where I am, I must have went back into a trance again because next thing I remember is snapping out the trance to find myself sitting at home on the sofa. Hadn't a clue how long I'd been there, check the time and it's 5am, around four hours after I left the club and I don't know what I've done for the past few hours. I hope I never get this fucked up again!

smokin a joint :\ that is, ganja mixed with tobacco ... the taste of hell mixed with the taste of heaven was in my mouth ;) hope it was the last time ? :)

throwitallaway said:
^are you serious? A joint is a mix of hash and tobacco..nice too.

i m serious, i hate passive smokin , even on the streets, i hate those tourists that come smokin their cigarettes in the streets... i m NOT exageratin!! i smell it and i hate that smell!! seriously, i believe that if there is one drug that they should make it illegal , well then it should be nicotine!! i dont wanna stop no one from smokin cig's or tobacco, no sure, go ahead! nor do i want ppl to stop shooting dope, but i dont like it when they bother me with it.
i like goin to parties, but i really need a high ceilling :D

throwitallaway said:
[B.nice too. [/B]

i dont think tobacco is nice, u can mix it with ganja or u can mix it with heroin, i dont care , mix it with cain sugar and add it to ur breakfast yogurt if u must. but dont bother me with it. do it at home where no one can see it, just my 2c's

peace

They should put nicotine in some nice leaves that have a great taste/smell. Also shouldn't be that harsh on the throat, then it would be the bomb.

Whilst peaking at a rave, someone suggested I get on top of a big box thing that was in the middle of the outdoor area. I did and danced there, grinning and waving to anyone that looked up. I felt like such an idiot after.

Mike DMA said:
i m serious, i hate passive smokin , even on the streets, i hate those tourists that come smokin their cigarettes in the streets... i m NOT exageratin!! i smell it and i hate that smell!! seriously, i believe that if there is one drug that they should make it illegal , well then it should be nicotine!!
I guess you're OK with all the shit that floods out of tailpipes of the tens-of-thousands of cars flooding those streets, right?

Nah, probably not. After all, they don't calculate 'tailpipe-related-diseases', do they?

kev said:
Whilst peaking at a rave, someone suggested I get on top of a big box thing that was in the middle of the outdoor area. I did and danced there, grinning and waving to anyone that looked up. I felt like such an idiot after.
haha that reminds me of freqency when i was in the room backstage & sumone told me to go inside this huge carboard box. lol i was extremly fucked and stayed in there the whole night. i miss my cardboard box :( lol

I grabbed some girl by the ass on the dance floor, she turned around and punched me in the face. I was kinda dizzy from the pill so I fell down and broke my nouse. It was retarded and good at the same time because that same girl took care of me later on. We are now good friends :) But that punch was a knockout punch lol

sdgjkhsdgh said:
They should put nicotine in some nice leaves that have a great taste/smell. Also shouldn't be that harsh on the throat, then it would be the bomb.

they do that, didnt u know!! there r cigar leaves that were drenched in wisky or other liquor for sale. i strongly dislike that2. ppl tent to call those tings a blunt, well i m afraid i ll have to pass :)

I'm not talking about cigars or blunts. Make cigarettes from some nice tasting herbs with nicotine added, not tobacco.

The last time I went to a rave my girlfriend and I were sitting on the floor to take a break from dancing for a little while. It was like 95 degrees at the club we were at. When we decided to get up again we were rolling so hard we both started to walk in the opposite direction. We didn't notice we were seperated until we were in different rooms. :)
It took like 5 minutes for us to find each other again. It wasn't a big deal, but I felt bad because I was supposed to be the sitter since it was only her 2nd time rolling. Fortunately thats the stupidest thing I've done on E so far that I can recall.

Hmm well it has to be 3 weeks ago when a best friend and myself went to the local 240v night club. I popped 2 blue mx and mate dropped 1. We ran into these unreal girls, one was 29 and an absolute stunner(lets call her A), id have picked her for 19-20. And the other was 22 and gorgeous blonde(lets call her B). The young 22 yo girl had a thing for me and my friend was being harrassed by this older girl. Anyway B dragged me upstairs for a dance and i was completely fried from double dropping and loved up to the core. Anyway i thought it was time i sat down after a while and she came and put her arms around me and started telling me that she just got out of a relationship and all she wants to do is shag. She kept saying" I'm so sick of comitment, i just wanna fuck, no strings attached"

Now keep in mind i was very fried, i just started saying yea and sympethising with her. Obviously gave her the impression i wasnt interested. So you can imagine how upset i was when i realised what had happened. It turned her friend sour aswell so i stuffed us both from getting too very good girls to do dirty things for us. Hmm never double drop again when hot girls are around.