• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dumbest things you have done while rolling

godwithin said:
I decided to get married!!! I was rolling with this women I had been dating for 6 months. While rolling we sat down and made up invitations to our wedding and sent them out! 6 weeks later we were married. We still are married 6 yr later and it is going well but it still is a pretty amazingly stupid thing to make a huge decision like that while rolling!!!

I don't know if I would consider that stupid. X seems to make people open up and admit their feelings and lose inhibitions, but i honestly think it is all stuff that's already inside you, you just haven't let it out yet. Now...it would seem that getting married after 6 months of dating is a little rash, but who am I to talk. The man I'm married to now, came over the first night we met and he never went home.

My mate's a mechanic so when I need to work on my car, I go to where he works and he's got all the toys like hoists, tools etc. Anyway while working on my mums Audi, we had a pill. 30mins, I was ripped could hardly see. I kept checking the oil level time and time again, while the other mechanic who was straight kept laughing. I had finished doing all the maintenance work, changed oil, plugs etc and was so proud of the work I was doing. It was an amazing experience. I had ONE more task to do which was to tighten a hose for the power steering pump and what did I do?

After tightening the hose, I rested the spanner on the positive battery terminal and it made contact with the metal brake lines. Sparks started flying and I absolutely shit myself. The spanner started to go blue it got very very hot. Thankfully, the straight guy came over and wacked the spanner off the battery with a big stick before it could weld itself onto it.

It was a miracle this didn't kill the computer on the car or burn it.

Lesson Learnt: I'll never ever work on a car ripped again.

lol i got sumthin to add to my dumblist:

was supposed to send a letter today so when my dad got home from work he told me to write the address and seal the envelope. so i write the address, then i lick it and close it and give it to my dad, who takes off the strip and seals it close...LOL i didn't know it wuz the 'remove-the-strip' envelopes, i thought it wuz the lick and seal envelopes xD

Last edited:
godwithin said:
I decided to get married!!! I was rolling with this women I had been dating for 6 months. While rolling we sat down and made up invitations to our wedding and sent them out! 6 weeks later we were married. We still are married 6 yr later and it is going well but it still is a pretty amazingly stupid thing to make a huge decision like that while rolling!!!
2 weeks ago at Global Gathering a friend asked his gf (of about 4 years) to marry him half way through Tiestos set and on fuck knows how many pills. She said yes, though because I've since disappeared off to Oz I've not found out if it was a "we were on drugs so better leave it" thing or they are taking it seriously. He just did it on the spur of the moment, didn't have a ring or anything.

I'd go into more detail about why the rest of my friends and I have reservations about things, but thats a long thread for SLR I think.

about 3 am me and my sister are rollin nuts.. decide we want to go swimming in the apartment pool.. thinkin in our heads that the cold water and lights in the pool would just be the shit to experience.. well of course we had to jump the gate.. after taking 2 pills jumping the gate was the biggest obstacle.. well i did it and busted my ass had and had to get my sis who by the way is about 250lbs and im 125lbs over the gate... wasnt easy.. got her over.. and went swimming.. almost drowned because i was trying to touch the lights at the bottom of the pool...

gher said:
This wouldn't happen to be at a Happy Snax, would it? I didn't see anything of the sort at the last one but I'm not surprised it happens.

At Godspeed this year I was taking a slash in the toilets when I bumped into some guys I know. One of them was rushing hard and got drug-induced shrinkage and got really paranoid his manhood was disappearing. He opened up his pants to show us. I looked. 8o
yeh it was at happy snax 13, not the winter break one, the snax 13 had like over 1200 peeps. and fuckkkk lol i felt like an idoiot.
i didnt do anyfin stupid at godspeed thou lol ecpt in the hardcore room i sat down while the floor was bouncing and got a very bruised bottom lol:p

gher said:
At Godspeed this year I was taking a slash in the toilets when I bumped into some guys I know. One of them was rushing hard and got drug-induced shrinkage and got really paranoid his manhood was disappearing. He opened up his pants to show us. I looked. 8o

Best indirect summary of the people at godspeed i've ever heard wahaha

Cut Me A Break, It Was Years Ago. And It *WAS* an Oriental Lilly

MDA/MDMA+'erb.

I think I may have had sex with a flower.
S'rious.

Meeting some friends in town we dropped our pills as we parked the car and started walking to the venue. Halfway there i bumped into a old friend of mine who's just become a cop. We were chatting away and i started to come up...
The pill was so strong i really couldnt hide it.. eye wobbles and everything. He kept asking me if i was ok... just made a quick exit but he must've known.

Ironically, study at a rave but this was on a bit less than .1g meth as well as the pinger. This happened last night at Fantasia. During the two hour(!) wait in the queue to get in, we got our drugs. I had a few finger dips. By the time we were at the front of the line it had come up. Once we got in and sorted out our gear, I took the pill and waited for it to come up. About the time I was peaking, I sat down on the dance floor, got out my notebook and wrote as many electrical equations I could remember.

It was my first time on meth and I don't like it as a party drug, it's probably more useful as a work drug.

gher said:
It was my first time on meth and I don't like it as a party drug, it's probably more useful as a work drug.

I usually zone in on something and I'm into for hours when I do tweak. I like to organize stuff cuz I get all meticulous about it. I've lost many hours tho on it. The most recent was with my tweak buddy and we had somewhere to go around 10:30 that morning. Well, the last time I looked at the clock it was 7:45 and I went and started alphabetizing my cd's and dvd's and all that jazz...anyhoooo....I thought it was about time to go and it was about 1 in the afternoon. You can definitely concentrate on shit tho, I'll give it that :p

At 5am in the morning, arrived at my parents home and did everything like 10x slower to prevent any noise to wake them up.. I didnt notice this myself actucally..
A friend of me who was also rolling was looking trough the wind for like 10 minutes seeing me walk slow and shit :D
Then he knocks on the window!!! I was sooo scared and quickly ran to the front door, trying not to make any noise (that must have looked very dumb :D and I didnt know that my friend was knocking at window)
I then saw him.. but my parents room is close to the front door so I BLASTED throught the backdoor and garden to the front door in lightspeed.. then my friend told me that he was looking at me for like 10 mins, that was soo funny but I was whispering to prevent waking them up...
..after he left i got back into the house and my dad had heard me and talked to me but I didnt notice that I was still in the "whispering mode" .. SO EMBARRASSING
I still dont know if he saw that I was rollin!

I was driving along a little road on E and was typing a # on my cellphone. I kept making errors and retyping again. Then when I finally got the # correctly, I looked up and I saw a minivan turn from a road. BOOM crashed right into it, was driving 70 km/h. My 1996 Honda Civic which was almost new with like 70 000 mileage was COMPLETELY totalled. I passed out and my ex gf kept punching me in the face to wake me up. When I woke up, airbags were out, i quickly got out of the car. Since I was driving with out a seatbelt I hit the steering wheel so hard that my jar got displaced. Right away I told my gf to take out all the documents from the car. I took a screwdriver and unscrewed the license plates. I told the towtrunk I was fucked and he took my car to scrap yard right away. The red dodge caravan turned on its side and people in the car couldn't get out. We ran away before the police came. The funniest thing about all this it happend right infront of my school during lunch time. Everyone was smoking weed and LAUGHING their asses off. lol wasn't funny for me.

thats completely fucked if its actually true. At least maybe it will teach you not to drive while high.

lol i told this ride operator and wonderland i was rolling and asked hhim how tog et a job at wonderland LOL

sdgjkhsdgh said:
I was driving along a little road on E and was typing a # on my cellphone. I kept making errors and retyping again. Then when I finally got the # correctly, I looked up and I saw a minivan turn from a road. BOOM crashed right into it, was driving 70 km/h. My 1996 Honda Civic which was almost new with like 70 000 mileage was COMPLETELY totalled. I passed out and my ex gf kept punching me in the face to wake me up. When I woke up, airbags were out, i quickly got out of the car. Since I was driving with out a seatbelt I hit the steering wheel so hard that my jar got displaced. Right away I told my gf to take out all the documents from the car. I took a screwdriver and unscrewed the license plates. I told the towtrunk I was fucked and he took my car to scrap yard right away. The red dodge caravan turned on its side and people in the car couldn't get out. We ran away before the police came. The funniest thing about all this it happend right infront of my school during lunch time. Everyone was smoking weed and LAUGHING their asses off. lol wasn't funny for me.

What the fuck is wrong with you? People can be killed like this. I have never heard of idocy on this scale. You're lucky that you or someone else wasn't killed. Not only is driving on drugs highly irresponsible, but leaving the scene of an accident where people were hurt? Insane.

I hope that this is a joke.

:X :X :X

sdgjkhsdgh said:
The funniest thing about all this it happend right infront of my school during lunch time. Everyone was smoking weed and LAUGHING their asses off. lol wasn't funny for me.
Its fucking idiots like you that give the rest of us who try to be responsible about our usage a bad name! Driving while high, using a mobile while driving (illegal in the UK, don't know about the US), not wearing a seatbelt, leaving the scene of an accident, deliberately removing all evidence it was your car and leaving injured people trapped in a car. Nice tally of things you've got there.
For fuck sake someone could have died! What if the fuel tank on the minivan had exploded? I'm sure seeing several people burn to death because of you is so god damn funny isn't it?!
As for the stoners sitting on their arse laughing, thats almost as bad! Fucking morons. The smiles would have been wiped off their faces if your brain and skull had been splattered across the dashboard when you hit and you weren't wearing a seatbelt.

I hope thats taught you never EVER to drive high again!!! For god sake why the hell didn't you get your girlfriend to ring the mobile number instead?! It to hard for you to say the number outloud and keep your eyes on the road!

God, just when I thought my faith in humanity wouldn't get any lower!!!