• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dumbest shit drug addicts say

Ever notice that if you 'lend' £10 to an addict, they will avoid you for a while, think that YOU have forgotten and ask for another 'loan'. Then they have NO memory of borrowing from you. Not ONCE has a single one of them 'remembered' even when you can specify where, when and under what conditions. But they don't ask again and you never see them again,

When I could afford it, I would do the above just to get rid of them but now I'm struggling to afford 1 (unhealthy) mean a day.

But the 'methadone gets into your bones;, 'Smacky pills' and 'The LSD made my joints ache because of the strychnine'

The middle one COULD refer to some other (cheap) cut in pills... but who puts H into £3 pills? The others, who knows BUT it's been a myth for so long that it's generational. Myths handed down from one acid-head to another. Although toxic, you couldn't fit a symptomatic dose of strychnine onto a tab of acid.

BTW anyone EVER come across people dipping blotting paper into an LSD solution. I've only ever seen people placing a single drop of solution onto each 'ticket'. It's cheaper in bulk, but not so cheap that you could be so wasteful.

BTW anyone EVER come across people dipping blotting paper into an LSD solution. I've only ever seen people placing a single drop of solution onto each 'ticket'. It's cheaper in bulk, but not so cheap that you could be so wasteful.
Calculate everything properly and use a proper technique and it’s not wasteful, as long as it ain’t really minuscule amount. I made tabs with few legal chemicals, including legal lysergamide and hardly any was wasted and I didn’t even made a big amount.

I’m sure most of acid is made by dipping tabs.

As for topic. Lately I heard really stupid claim about different benzos from couple of people. Guy convinced you can’t really get addicted to clonazepam if used in prescribed doses and other one sure that alprazolam is a lot safer benzo than diazepam. And they ain’t really that stupid, that’s just something that was passed to them from someone “who knows what he talks about” and they didn’t bother to verify if it’s really true. Btw one of those guys was told by his psychiatrist that it’s ok to drink a few (2 – 3) beers on his 0.5mg dose of alprazolam, as long as it really is only a few max. Yeah it’s ok if you are into disasters. But given benzos are #1 prescribed drug here and that alcohol is big part of culture here I ain’t even that surprised.

Calculate everything properly and use a proper technique and it’s not wasteful, as long as it ain’t really minuscule amount. I made tabs with few legal chemicals, including legal lysergamide and hardly any was wasted and I didn’t even made a big amount.

I’m sure most of acid is made by dipping tabs.

As for topic. Lately I heard really stupid claim about different benzos from couple of people. Guy convinced you can’t really get addicted to clonazepam if used in prescribed doses and other one sure that alprazolam is a lot safer benzo than diazepam. And they ain’t really that stupid, that’s just something that was passed to them from someone “who knows what he talks about” and they didn’t bother to verify if it’s really true. Btw one of those guys was told by his psychiatrist that it’s ok to drink a few (2 – 3) beers on his 0.5mg dose of alprazolam, as long as it really is only a few max. Yeah it’s ok if you are into disasters. But given benzos are #1 prescribed drug here and that alcohol is big part of culture here I ain’t even that surprised.

Well, All I can tell you is that Kemp & the BEL both switched to variations of 'windowpanes' for convenience and because it wastes nothing. I don't quite see how a calculation is going to get around the issue of an excess of material would have to be present at all times because capillary action will soak up what's there so you would end up with a weaker sheet.

As for the benzos, well obviously they are dependence-forming. To suggest otherwise seems insane, BUT I have noted that the US seems to have an unusual relationship with alprazolam. The story behind how it even made it to the market doesn't show either the pharma industry nor the DSM editors in a good light.

But the US (but nowhere else) believes that alprazolam CAN be prescribed long-term and that it possesses unique antidepressant properties. OK they generally only give the 0.25mg tablets long-term but in animal experiments it still produces the same patterns of tolerance and dependence.

did you know that the UK doesn't use the DSM5. Or the DSM4. We use the DSM3a with some further revisions.

Example - Generalized Anxiety Disorder was recognized as a specific disorder in the DSM5. Within 9 months of that being published, Xanax (alprazolam) appears in the PDR as the ONLY medication for GAD,

People can find the articles themselves but just bear in mind that Upjohn was bought out JUST to get the rights to alprazolam...

Ever notice that if you 'lend' £10 to an addict, they will avoid you for a while, think that YOU have forgotten and ask for another 'loan'. Then they have NO memory of borrowing from you. Not ONCE has a single one of them 'remembered' even when you can specify where, when and under what conditions. But they don't ask again and you never see them again,

When I could afford it, I would do the above just to get rid of them but now I'm struggling to afford 1 (unhealthy) mean a day.

But the 'methadone gets into your bones;, 'Smacky pills' and 'The LSD made my joints ache because of the strychnine'

The middle one COULD refer to some other (cheap) cut in pills... but who puts H into £3 pills? The others, who knows BUT it's been a myth for so long that it's generational. Myths handed down from one acid-head to another. Although toxic, you couldn't fit a symptomatic dose of strychnine onto a tab of acid.

The words strychnine and cyanide even sound evil. Like they are made to kill. (And they do)

Well, All I can tell you is that Kemp & the BEL both switched to variations of 'windowpanes' for convenience and because it wastes nothing. I don't quite see how a calculation is going to get around the issue of an excess of material would have to be present at all times because capillary action will soak up what's there so you would end up with a weaker sheet.
Calculate in evaporation of solvent, do not hang tabs but put them on needles to get near perfect distribution and when you are down to last, or few last sheets just use it for liquid or store for next batch. Or so I heard it’s done. Not the only way either. Misting tabs ain’t unheard practice.

I presume you mean sheets? Or are we talking at cross purposes because we were doing a LOT. 4 or 5 days work for 4 of us.

"theres last hits and theres last hits!"

mightve stole that one from a film :)

I presume you mean sheets? Or are we talking at cross purposes because we were doing a LOT. 4 or 5 days work for 4 of us.
Yeah, I mean sheets. I guess I wrote tabs cuz sheet ain’t always same number of tabs, or cuz I’m a bit drunk more likely lol.

I actually could barely get drunk proper when I was on daily galenikan rivotril.
When I got crossfaded younger immature douche without tolerance, it was disaster tho.
Nowadays when I drink without benzos or weed, I drink so horrible amounts so hastily that it is no good either.

I actually could barely get drunk proper when I was on daily galenikan rivotril.
When I got crossfaded younger immature douche without tolerance, it was disaster tho.
Nowadays when I drink without benzos or weed, I drink so horrible amounts so hastily that it is no good either.
As in even when on clonazepam you felt booze less even when on it? Combined...

Practically yes, after developing tolerance-also I drank lesser amounts.
I did stupid shit while doing benzos too but since quitting it has been actually lot worse because my drinking has been through the roof.

Practically yes, after developing tolerance-also I drank lesser amounts.
I did stupid shit while doing benzos too but since quitting it has been actually lot worse because my drinking has been through the roof.

Well, alcohol does work for benzo withdrawal... but is alcohol any better for you?

it is not about withdrawal anymore at this point, it is just damn mess of my life.
Alcohol is the reason I try to score weed as soon as I get money.

is weed legal where u are pissed?
if you have MS or something and incredible luck, but there is like 2 products, I think sativex and that bud from Israel. And the doctors who prescribe are under strict surveillance and messed with on regular basis.

I hate when people lie about the stuff they sell you, like one time I bought an eighth of shrooms and the guy said was like yo these are albino Penis Envy's when in reality it was regular Golden Teachers.

People that smoke some good sativa, have a panic attack and then think it was laced with PCP.
People that claim K2 is only incense and that it's not for human consumption.
People burning the copper off the chore boy thinking it's better for your health but are smoking crack anyway.
People who think they are better because they do pills and not heroin.
In this day and age the dealers who claim that their dope doesn't have Fentanyl in it when you know it does.
Last but not least the people who say if you do LSD more than 7 times your legally insane

Last but not least the people who say if you do LSD more than 7 times your legally insane

I hadn't heard that one before.

Julian Cope's description is the best, He explains that when you take LSD you mind moves 1000 miles from your body but it only comes back 999 miles... and repeat.

I've met some people who have used acid since the 1960s and who seem fine. Maybe a little unusual, but decent folk and good company. But I've also met 1 guy who took acid, found god, gave up his life to build churches in the Australian outback. He seems perfectly happy... but don't mention the trip. Another guy took mushrooms just once and developed schizophrenia,

Put simply, be the trip good or bad, it changes most people for the good BUT occasionally it triggers underlying mental illness,

But statistically, aspirin is more likely to harm you.