Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugs that are hard to get in Australia

Eve

Everything but Weed!
I live in a minuscule and remote encampment called Adelaide, SA.

wow. weed is easy to get in Boringlaide. Lot's of it is grown there and shipped north and east..

I'm surprised you can get any of the exotic things there.

wow. weed is easy to get in Boringlaide. Lot's of it is grown there and shipped north and east..

I'm surprised you can get any of the exotic things there.
No, it's the other way around mate, "Everything is hard to get here (Exept) Weed" Every man and his dog smokes pot here! It's the Hard stuff that's hard to come by if you're not already kneck deep in the scene.
I've had to risk my ass, looking suss, hanging around bars literally going upto sketchy looking dudes and asking'em straight up if they got anything. Costs more money than it's worth in the end, beers are like $11+ each.
Hope I cleared that up,
Peace.

No, it's the other way around mate, "Everything is hard to get here (Exept) Weed" Every man and his dog smokes pot here! It's the Hard stuff that's hard to come by if you're not already kneck deep in the scene.
I've had to risk my ass, looking suss, hanging around bars literally going upto sketchy looking dudes and asking'em straight up if they got anything. Costs more money than it's worth in the end, beers are like $11+ each.
Hope I cleared that up,
Peace.

you sure, the price of weed up north and east coast is a lot more than in Deadlaide.
Just go northern suburbs, grow houses everywhere. weed and meth easy.

Maybe things have changed. I haven't been there for a while. Thank god.

Last edited:
definitely hard to get them but how do you want to get fentanyl that’s a crazy drug won’t advise anyone to do it and the irony now is the major drugs put the are been cut with fent 😔 but getting ketamine in Australia is now done with ease

nah don't want to get fentanyl. Again it's just for conversion sake in Australia I have never come across fentanyl, kratom, opium, pcp etc

when in other countries can get anywhere.

I keep sudafed on hand (pseudoephedrine) for energy sometimes and I couldn't even buy that the other day at my local pharmacy. They wanted to sell me some stuff with other ingredients on top of the pseudoephedrine including paracetamol. I told her I already take paracetamol and didn't want that ingredient in it and she basically said that's all she had so I left without it. I only buy it maybe 2-3 times a year as I know they keep tabs with your licence/ID.