Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugs that are hard to get in Australia

garygroundwork

Bluelighter
So what drugs have you/do you find the hardest to get in Australia?

For me:

Fentanyl
2cb
Kratom
Opium

So sad such beautiful woman there and if I had mother ship and star destroyers they could nto enjoy MINE. Not being conceaded but not even those Tweekers girls can -- GOD Bless you Mr. Shulgin and Nichols :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::hellmo::tripballs:

Yeah I have lived all over the world and it's amazing the difference in availability in drugs and also popularity.

So what drugs have you/do you find the hardest to get in Australia?

For me:

Fentanyl
2cb
Kratom
Opium
Opium, Opiods are near impossible for me to obtain these days. I thought myself so lucky having much ease getting kratom for last 4 years. However seems there was a big crack down through post about a year or so ago and had to start receiving mail by sea - which is soooo much slower than air (was taking up to 2-3 months). Now sea shipments are failing too and WD fucking sux!!!
I used it to get off oxy and for that it was a miracle drug for me. It saddens me how many others trying to get off ops will have it so much tougher not having access to it.

Everything is readily available in major cities

Only things that are harder to find but still around is like 2cb, amp sulphate, crack cocaine and some obscure psychedelics like DOC, DET

haven’t heard of pcp being available ever but why bother when there is better options for dissos like ket around

Last edited:
Nobody does until they search. Unfortunately we cannot help you find sources here.

To be honest not trying to find sources. Just having the discussions with Aussies.

For example Meth is so readily available in Australia got to other places harder to find.

Opium never seen it.

Each country is different.

Opioids are everywhere. Kratom you can buy at certain shops under the counter. Same as opium. 2cb is piss easy to get.

The only things that can be a challenge are LEGIT pharma meds.

Legit, it's seriously ridiculously easy to get pretty much everything bar PCP. Speed paste is around too, never bothered with it or its ugly potent cousin.

I was under the impression weed was hard to get in Australia. I know an Aussie stoner anyway, he's always had weed well before it was decriminalized, was probably growing, but used to talk about how hard it was to find good dealers. Although I'm reading about this bill to legalize it for recreational use in August last year.

I used to go on reddit and just see a lot of Aussies talk about how it's hard to find good weed, but it must not be anymore. I've always been curious about weed laws by country. Some guy in Japan, where you are totally fucked if you have any at all found some for $50 a gram. It was good but like... Jesus. Either way I'm not sure how much weed you're allowed to actually have without getting in trouble there, it seems like very little. Edit: none. If you have any that's up to 5 years in jail, but guaranteed jail. Japanese stoner culture is ballsy.

Last edited:
Ive had a dabble with a few 2c drugs many years ago, and were fairly common when silk road was still a well kept secret....

Personally in my 20+ years in the drug game the one thing I've never come across but would love to sample would be PCP, which is crazy caus the dissociative scene is huge, MXE (can't get that anymore anywhere in the world with great ease as far as I know) was a bush dance floor favorite in Australia. I did try 3-meo-pcp, lovely drug but ehh I want my super human strength while I run down the road naked....

Most of it comes down to who you know or how far your willing to go