• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs at work

Phew ... Wrongun that's some CV!

Wonder what your references were like and surprised you managed to keep any employment down doing that lot at work.

I had a job as a wakeboarding instructor in mexico when i was staying down there and i'd always get blowed. oh and i'd smoke or do some hydro or adderall before working for my mom sometimes. not smart, she always knew

Working in a resturant years ago i used to smoke massive spliffs before and during my shifts which made it easier unless i was also hungover which made being in a sweaty kitchen or dealing with customers horrible. Made me look like an idiot a fair few times.

At the market research agency i used to smoke a few bongs but that made it really hard to talk to people with drymouth and making loads of stupid mistakes to pissed off northeners.
Sniffed k quite a few times when not on the phone and doing data entry or programming which usually meant going back through it all. Im sure my boss noticed me sat there vacantly looking at the screen doing nothing.
Did pills and mandy there a few times which did seem to make things take ages.
The worst was when I came back from glasto last year i dont remember being at home at all i knew i had done trips and loads of valium and k on the monday but dont remember being home at all. god knows what my mum must have thought but she wouldnt have let me go to work if i was a right state so who knows what happened. The next thing i know since im at the festival was coming round at work on the phone to a customer stopping what i was saying and put the phone down. I had eaten half a gram of shit mandy before i went in and then saying to my supervisor i got to go and then doing the other half out the bathroom tap before i left. Went out where i live mashed smoked a bong and was back in festival mode and had to take the rest of the week off to find my mind. Nearly got the sack for that. Thinking about it that is really bad.

Current job as an electrical engineer at a simulation place i have sniffed ketamine constantly while at work due to having large amounts and lack of self control, this means keep away from the boss which is easy at our place and go and do some maintainence on your own or clean not safe at all. Basically makes me pointless to have around .
Have done coke a few times and pills and mandy quite a few which makes everything a bit more interesting, but basically because i couldnt help myself or was going out later.
got caught doing a double balloon in my office by one of my workmates and had to explain what is was, he didnt say anything though. Also the MD walked in when i had a balloon in my hand, he is my aunts mate so didnt say anything just smiled asked his question and walked out. I have sat and done boxes of balloons here.

Basically drugs and work/college are bad and im not doing it again (another new years resolution).

Hahaha, I thought I was a shit employee.

In any job I've had if someone, never mind the MD, walked in & caught me doing what might even just look like drugs they'd have hit the fucking roof & fired me on the spot.

I ran out of fags one day & the only person sitting near me that smoked smoked roll-ups so I cadged a bit of tobacco off him & had king size skins in my bag, I was sat at my desk skinning up while talking on the phone, because I'm used to building joint rather than rollies it ended up cone shaped & I was shoving a roach in the bottom of it when my manager came over & went fucking wild at me. He did laugh when I explained it was just a roll-up though.

i fell shitty enough after drink and drugs weekend, i would delve sharply into depression if i were to start doing shit during work
for me i like to draw a line between my party life and my everyday life, i like to get things done and excercise during the week,

allways weed. thats how the lowpaid student jobs are supposed to be done on! :D and after the shift a beer with colleages.

Wish I could get to the stage where I was eighteen months ago where I'd miss my breakfast spliff (every day) / toot (some days) in favour of (get this) exercise. Must work on that :\

Not as bad as five years ago, however, where it was a "drink as much rum as yer can" affair (like an alcoholic spin on the 'classic' John Virgo catchphrase) from 5:30am to about 7, coupled with one or both of the above, followed by taking a strip of tramadol to work. Fine for a while. Not for the best part of two years though. Amazingly, I'm still at the same company.

allways weed. thats how the lowpaid student jobs are supposed to be done on! :D and after the shift a beer with colleages.

and ketamine. never got it myself but it got some mates through the shittiest of shit jobs.

have done oxycodone many times between classes, went into the toilet one day and came out with a white nose, got confronted by a guy in my class saying i had white around my nose, he didnt say anything else to the teacher, even while back in the room when i was nodding out into my books. have dropped pills before in class aswell which wasnt a good idea :\

have done fentanyl and oxycodone many times in my work and it makes to the day go by much more pleasantly =D

have came in stoned once or twice but i dont enjoy having conversations with sober people when they are looking me in eyes, making me paranoid as hell

I usually have sniffed half a gramm of MDPV by the time I finish at the pre-school i work in.

Ok, not true. But my Gf works at a day-care thing with kids. There's one coke addict, one alcoholic. And another guy who use to come after a night on whatever psychedelic he had. Once she found a shroom in the courtyard...
personnally I don't do that, although I've droped acid a couple of times 1 hour before getting out of work. I'd wait until the come up, and leave, when I had the giggles.
Getting out of work felt like it was getting out of alcatraz after 10 years.

Gone into work the day after the work xmas do. Still flying after speed, pills and loads of booze. Had some more speed in work, and the guy I worked with found me running round in circles in my office. Had to work after starting a bottle of G (24/7). Was working with sheet metal, so drilling and cutting, etc. Nearly nodding off whilst drilling and welding is a BAD thing. Gone into work the day after pills loads of times. Not good, really. Obviously, at the time, some of it was great fun. Benzos always make the day a lot more tolerable.

Next on my list for in work is dmt.

Seriously?? Fuck that for a laugh...would be the worst DMT trip ever, unless it was on your lunch break (business man's trip).

Last time I did drugs at work (NYE just gone)I overdid it - to be fair I was working at my local, so after I repaid the bar for the mistakes I made, everything was OK...drank steadily but not to excess, and then proceeded to drop a pink diamond, do a fat bomb of base, a small amount of Libs, another pink diamond, and a few lines of bog standard "coke"...not good - too buzzing.

Time before that was when I was working at a call centre - hadn't done MDMA in like 6 months, and dropped 0.07g of this beautifully clean crystal. It had my eyes twitching, and made me feel uncomfortable to be at work rushing, coz I was so shocked it had such an effect on me!

Other than that I like to smoke up at work, that's now the only thing I will let myself do, unless I have a couple of drinks...but a couple of drinks will be max, no more.

Ganja - yeah I can definitely agree it makes you more relaxed and therefore can endure piece of shit jobs much easier.

I usually have sniffed half a gramm of MDPV by the time I finish at the pre-school i work in.

Ok, not true. But my Gf works at a day-care thing with kids. There's one coke addict, one alcoholic. And another guy who use to come after a night on whatever psychedelic he had. Once she found a shroom in the courtyard...
personnally I don't do that, although I've droped acid a couple of times 1 hour before getting out of work. I'd wait until the come up, and leave, when I had the giggles.
Getting out of work felt like it was getting out of alcatraz after 10 years.

I never did any drugs when i worked at the pre-school. Not right in my opinion

Ever taken Drugs at work?

As the title suggests. Previous post got me thinking..

During the Meph days, I`d regularly nip off to the toilets for a line. Working as an IT technician for a large PC manufacturer, it was a straight laced office. I often wonder how I got away with it. I've also gone to work on horrendous come downs, once I remember taking lunch, and having to try and power nap in a nearby park. Not the classiest of times.

What's your story?

When I was about 16 or 17 I worked in plant that produced frozen ready meals, Quorn, etc, which would be pretty well known if you're from anywhere within about forty miles. It was absolutely soul destroying so each day before shift started we'd make up a few bombs of speed to take with us and then do a few lines before heading off.

It made the day go by fairly tolerably and made it easier for socially anxious fresh out of school snolly to communicate with all these new people. Speed or coke was basically the only drug you could take there. I tried having a spliff on my lunch break once and promptly went back to work and - overwhelmed by new found enthusiasm - labelled nearly one thousand boxes.

With the wrong labels.

I also heard rumour of a lad who lived up near Middlesboro who'd drop a pill the second he got in his car and then race the come up to work. I couldn't tell you how far 'boro is from here, but he's either got a heroic tolerance to MDMA, dud pills, or is just an idiot. I'm going for all three.

Yes.....that is all

Haha, pretty much what I was going to say!

I've been in work in some shocking states, but most of it has been from the night before. I would never take LSD, mushrooms, 2C-B etc. in work.

Cocaine, heroin, speed, benzos... hell yes. Not that I'd recommend any of them as such. All depends on what you're doing too, obviously.

Acid at school once. We had Basketball(p.e) 1st lesson. interesting. :D

I also heard rumour of a lad who lived up near Middlesboro who'd drop a pill the second he got in his car and then race the come up to work. I couldn't tell you how far 'boro is from here, but he's either got a heroic tolerance to MDMA, dud pills, or is just an idiot. I'm going for all three.

I know someone who's done that but not on the way to work. Pills at work sounds horrible.

I used to smoke weed at work. Haven't for a long time though. Sniffed coke loads of times in the past but that was usually because I was still awake from the previous night and needed it to keep me going.